can a au funcard get ppv

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
:proud:
Can some pls tell me if i can get ppv with my aufuncard 2?

: bat :

u will prob get things like prem plus , adult channs , and the ppv event channs , but as for the on demand / filmflex i dont think those work

but nothign can get on demand / filmflex , not even moscs ,so a funcard is as good as any other card for PPV .

:Clap:
inerita said:
but nothign can get on demand / filmflex , not even moscs ,so a funcard is as good as any other card for PPV .

so i can't order any films on front row, is that what your saying, only WITH MOSC and atmega cards you can get ppv, im in a ex cw area, dn't knw if that matters.

No,

what i am saying is frontrow and standard PPV will work fine on a funcard.

inerita said:
No,

what i am saying is frontrow and standard PPV will work fine on a funcard.

But you forgot to add that only if the box is on cr1 not cr3 in which case you wont get PPV on a fun

intel131 said:
But you forgot to add that only if the box is on cr1 not cr3 in which case you wont get PPV on a fun

How do i find out wat cr version my box is, I went in the engineers menu but can't find the cr version?

sarfraz said:
How do i find out wat cr version my box is, I went in the engineers menu but can't find the cr version?

if the cc is running filmflex in ntl and c/w and teleport in telewest
u wont get ppv with any card
all u will get is all channels
sport movies 1 2 3 4 etc etc
the football ppv << on its own channel
so no matter what card u run
mosc,fun,fun au, atmega,tit,opus
sorry u have lost all ppv movies

but why worry u can download them off torrents
plus u get movies on torrent that isnt on ppv :)

davidh said:
if the cc is running filmflex in ntl and c/w and teleport in telewest
u wont get ppv with any card
all u will get is all channels
sport movies 1 2 3 4 etc etc
the football ppv << on its own channel
so no matter what card u run
mosc,fun,fun au, atmega,tit,opus
sorry u have lost all ppv movies

but why worry u can download them off torrents
plus u get movies on torrent that isnt on ppv :)

Cheers for the reply david, but the thing is my uncles box went off yesterday and he had a mosc card, the guy which my uncle normally gets his card done from is a bit of a bum coz he charges a tenner to update the card so i said to him i do it for him when i read the card in my programmer its turns out to be blocked (rom11 boc) i couldn't read or write to the card, so i just wrote him a au funcard, I have a tit 2 and its updating also i can order films on it, my uncle was woundering if he can order films aswell, we both live in a excw area.

:)

sarfraz said:
Cheers for the reply david, but the thing is my uncles box went off yesterday and he had a mosc card, the guy which my uncle normally gets his card done from is a bit of a bum coz he charges a tenner to update the card so i said to him i do it for him when i read the card in my programmer its turns out to be blocked (rom11 boc) i couldn't read or write to the card, so i just wrote him a au funcard, I have a tit 2 and its updating also i can order films on it, my uncle was woundering if he can order films aswell, we both live in a excw area.

:)

if u r in the same area and u get ppv on a tit
he will be able to get it on a au fun :)

davidh said:
if u r in the same area and u get ppv on a tit
he will be able to get it on a au fun :)

Cheers for clearing that up, m8, where would we be without you :banana:

No where!:proud:

Back