Calling all Tradesmen/DIY enthusiasts

Saw the title & thought you were looking for volunteers to fix up that ramshackle stadium of yours :roflmao:
HH.

Get one of those £30 challenge extreme argos ones m8. They do the job as just well as drills 4 times more expensive.

Unless your going to use it loads £150 is a bit of a waste of money.

looks like my collection of Marksman tools is going to grow then lol

thanks peeps

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

here's a 10% discount code :)

Unique Offer Code
BW2821683

i've had an used loads of different sds drill in my time, my best was a 36v hilti drill , it would go through any wall with ease, gutted when it got nicked.

i currently own a 24v makita which is quite good, it has a chisel action on it which is quite useful.
i got it for £200 from screwfix when they was selling of old stock off plus the 10% discount code.

what are you using the drill for? is it for every day use at work?

i don't think the ryobi would be any good for every day use, plus the one you pointed out doesn't come with any batteries , with batteries its over £200 .

if you could spend a bit more then get the 36v bosch

it's going for £299 which ain't bad.

its maybe a once a month thing mate

would a wee cheapo arogs thing do then?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Get one of those £30 challenge extreme argos ones m8. They do the job as just well as drills 4 times more expensive.

Unless your going to use it loads £150 is a bit of a waste of money.

ive got a £50 challenge extreme sds demo drill had it 2 years still going strong ive done loads in the kitchen install,sat dish,holes for cables etc spot on they are.

Edit: this is the one http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7110869.htm

Last edited:
argos it is until i'm qaulified groundsman :)

thanks all

will keep this thread going looking at other tools ( no, not the MFC team picture!)
see what you guys use

apart from screwfix, where else do you fellas use?

just likes of B&Q and the like?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I'm going to agree with v14, buy a B&Q mickey mouse drill for £30 which comes with a 1 year warranty or money back. Do your best to break it.

Fingers crossed B&Q representatives are not reading this.

do they come in battery flavour?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

in some places in motherwell i can have a night of delicate passion with change from £30

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back