cable down?

M4RK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has any body got the same problem, seems like the cable is down. DM500 in warwickshire area, can only get ftv?

or is there anything i could try, box was working this morning

: multi :

reboot box should be fine
read other parts of the forum m8 and you will see :)

must be the m8, the chap next door saying his dm500c is working, i'll try the rebboot

cheers

leave on sky sports 1 for a few minutes .. they rolled in birmingham today

Same thing happened to me this morning I have left it on Sly Sports all day and not clearing rebooted box as well still nothing.

I am using Evocamd 2.17 was wondering should I try 2.12 as apparently it opens quicker can anyone confirm?

If your using evocamd 2.17 change back to 2.13
as 2.17 doesn't update so I'm told

If your using evocamd 2.17 change back to 2.13
as 2.17 doesn't update so I'm told

Thanks Rat Im using Nabilosat BH v10 image and downloaded the emu from there but they dont do anything lower than 2.17.

Since things have changed around DW website I cant find a Evocamd emu anymore can you point in right direction please and also which var/ does it go in ?????

I've just found Evocamd 2.13 but it's in a folder labelled - evocamd_2.13_070114 and inside it has another folder labelled - var then i got 3 more folders

bin
script
uninstall

bin has Evocamd 2.13 in it I typed .ipk at the end of it and put it in /tmp folder but addon says -

Execution progress:

ipkg: invalid magic
Execution finished!

and basically dont work any ideas?

i had this a few days back with a key roll in ilford area, evocam 2.17 wasnt updating, switch back to 2.12 and all working again.

Can anyone pm me 2.13 or point me to where it is, I have been checking quite a few pages on here with no luck, thanks

Ok, i found evo 2.13, removed the one already on the image and copied this in its place, rebooted, restarted, still nothing, im using the neutrino v1.0, any help on this, all nagraroms are saying on

Last edited:
can u change it to 2.13 through the controlller? or do u have to hook the box up to ur comp?

cheers

Back