## C10d - SS4.1 Enigtrino2 ##

No luck with what, m8? I just looked at neathdrew's x1 conversion, and it looks perfect to me- 8,257,536 bytes and the correct .img extension inside his rar file. So what exactly is your issue?

Cheers- AL :)

I haven't got an issue with it. It's just that i couldn't get it to convert to an image file . I have just downloaded the 1x of neathdrew so it's must of been something i was doing. Hope i didn't cause any offence

Thanks

...I've tried resetting the receiver time and that set fine but the transponder time still is 1 hr behind so the time showed up on in the infobar but the now/next time and info was off...

Ooh, I see what you mean, m8. I'll delve into this issue a bit deeper on the morro and try to see what the problem is. Could be a little update patch on the way...

My 2 x converted and installed no probs
Havent tried Neaths
But would expect it to be Good from Him .............Paul

I must say I am really dissapointed with the feedback for this, 31 downloads and not a lot of feedback, if your feedback is useless liked mine at least say thanks or if you dont like it tell the creators why you dont like it.

These guys are doing amazing work to get us the best possible images and the after sales help is 2nd to none. I just hope they don't throw the head up and stop making these developements.

Thats my rant over now.........:Laugh:

Well i wasent one of the 31
Have left Feed back else were
But i agree mate
Its a top image
I thourght the one befor was as good as it gets
But this has some extras , that are unbeatable
The Nutrino to enigma has made this image more inviten
To those who could not use the Editors
Pc and scan as norm 10 from 10
Heard a scare about converting from 2 to 1
But mine worked to perfection for me Sagem 1 x
If this can be betterd iwill stand Topping ..................Paul

Just put this on and i must say i am very well impressed. Great to be able to go from enigma to neutrino at the press of a button. Fast scan works 100%, still fiddling about with the other features.
I have to thanks to neathdrew for the 1x image.
Can i also say that there was no scare about converting to 1x it was at my end that i was having the trouble.
So please take note there is no problem converting this image, if i gave that impression then i apologize.

Thanks

Don't worry, Jaffa- we're thick-skinned and used to this by now, LOL!

But this Enigma Time issue is doing my old head in! I just reflashed with SS's original SS-Enigma V4 image, and all Times show perfect, including Transponder time.

So I dug out the relevant files:

/etc/profile
/etc/timezone.xml
/var/etc/timezone

...and implanted these into Enigtrino2. Now, C10d is 1 hour fast. SS-4.1 still reads Transponder Time as 1 hour slow, stuck on GMT.

This isn't the first image to have Time problems, and it won't be the last. But I can't fathom it. I'll have to bang heads with SatSearching, to see if he can spot my clanger!

Cheers- AL :confused:

Update Patch02

Damn! SatSearching out of reach; but I think I've sorted it now. Tester needed fast, please. If you agree it works, I can then distribute the fix on all the other hosting boards.

Pop this little fella into the /etc/ folder (not /var/etc/) and restart your box. All times in C10d and SS4.1 should now be on BST, including correct EPG tables.

The file doesn't need chmodding, btw. Fingers crossed- AL :)

To celebrate the 1st Anniversary of Black Tuesday (when rom7 was subjected to a cowardly and vicious terrorist attack, with g*box and newcamd getting mortally wounded in collateral damage)- AL proudly presents:

Enigtrino2 !! Commando 10d Laid Bare and SS-Enigma 4.1 Skinny - both in the same JFFS2 image!

The download rar contains the 2x Image (use Image Converter to convert it to 1x Flash w/o Bootloader format, if you're one of those sad Sagem 1x owners)- and also the 3 readme files for 'the story so far' - all in pdf format. These cover SS-Engima 4, all flavours of Commando 10, and my original Enigtrino release notes.

I've packaged it like this because some sites (like Digital Kaos and Techno-Source) only allow one attachment. It's FTA as released, so contains no emus, keys, nor roms. For testing, please don't wade in like a bull in a china shop and start adding your own stuff in. This file contains everything you might need (and no more!):

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
New features

First thing you'll notice as the C10d BootInfo screen appears is LraiZer's new LCD Bootmenu! This gives you a choice of Commando 10 or SS-Enigma4 at boot up! More on this later, but for now- please allow C10 to boot, so we can look at some of the new Blue Button stuff...

systemmenu.png

Note item 2- my new 'fast-track' method of creating a Flash w/o Bootloader backup image. Also works in a Telnet session, if you just type backup (nb- always carry out a reboot before making a backup, as this clears the EPG cache).​

New item on the Yellow button, so let's have a decko at that...​

epgprefs.png

Look at the Green button! Yes- this is FreddyFrog's latest Tri-mode sectionsd having it's premiere!! For all you guys who struggled with the different types of epgfilter in the past- this new feature is what you've been looking for!! For the more experienced users, you can still choose a 'Selective' epg filter by pressing Yellow for this menu:​

7daymenu.png

You'll also be pleased to know that the previous bug, which caused the cam to die in EPG Standard mode, now seems to have vanished.​

Assuming you already have a decent set of neutrino services and bouquets, then use them to overwrite my 'pure' 5401 files. If you don't, then Set Your Location, allow the reboot- then do a Fast Scan. Then we can look at the final exciting innovation in Enigtrino2...​

From the first System Menu, press Blue for 'Enigtrino Treats':​

treats.png

(nb: the G*box item is not in the release image, but comes with a Support pack in the +pack file mentioned earlier).​

The new Red button is a demonstration of UkCvs Image Feedback in action! Someone suggested this as a useful idea- so cydine kindly (and brilliantly) scripted it. So I've left the Enigma services and bouquets totally blank this time around, to give you the chance to try this out. Which is why I said to stay in Commando mode, LOL! Once your stuff has been copied to Enigma, this menu item becomes de-activated.​

*** An interesting discovery was made during dev & testing this feature: cydine's end took under 2 mins to complete, but my end was taking 20 mins plus. Dicovered the culprit- I was using a compressed busybox file, he wasn't. I found that once I'd switched to the usual full-size busybox file, his script now only took 1 min 6 secs to run on my dbox! Not only that, but boot time, shell menus and messagebox pop-ups were now seriously much faster, too! You clock the difference! ***

You'll also notice the familiar Reboot to SS-Enigma v4 Mode - selecting this will then make SS-Enigma the default boot Image.​

Using the LCD Bootmenu: The current default is highlighted; to change it, use the Up or Down arrow and wait the 5 seconds for it to time out. If you press OK before the time-out, it might 'hang' on the bootinfo screen, or it might not...​

1.9mb Free Space 'out of the tin' - which will drop to around 1.74mb after you've added the educational stuff for test purposes. Enjoy!!

Mega thanks again to Renny and SatSearching; the rest of you who've helped are all in lights in the Hall of Fame and Roll of Honour, LOL!!​

Cheers- AL (Grrrr- no smiley allowed; how stingy is that? And what if there'd been 5 screenshots in my release notes, eh?)​

thank u very much one of the great image impressed. Great to be able to go from enigma to neutrino
at the press of a button.Quality excellent as usual, fast channel surfing
EPG...overly helpful, its now idiot proof, so thats good for me. Using the 7 day
All services and bouquets converted spot on that will be extremely helpful to anyone
a push of a button and it converts them thats great.

Well done, m8- it's a wrap, then!

That's now two update patches in response to DWZ feedback, so it ain't all doom and gloom, Jaffa, m8!

Many, many thanks AL, havent got time to drop it in at the mo (missus) but will whack it in later and have a muck around..

:ur the man:

Muskrat

@pervez: Thanks for the nice feedback, m8- but no need to have quoted the original 3 foot long post! We all know what you're referring to...

Maybe a nice kind mod will be along soon, and tidy up post #34??

@muskrat: Your confirmation that the fix is a good 'un will be welcomed- when you get chance of course.

@muskrat: Your confirmation that the fix is a good 'un will be welcomed- when you get chance of course.

Bollox to the missus, lol.

Tested and sorted AL :thumbsup:, transponder/receiver time now matches real time and now-next working correctly, excellent mate, now onto finding how to default to multi-epg.....Where's me null lead and IFA, heh heh.

Respect and thanks for the fix mate.

Muskrat

Fix working great for me too AL, neutrino and enigma showing correct time also services changed as well without a hitch. Well done to all invoved in this image.

thebigman

thank u very much one of the great image impressed. Great to be able to go from enigma to neutrino
at the press of a button.Quality excellent as usual, fast channel surfing
EPG...overly helpful, its now idiot proof, so thats good for me. Using the 7 day

All services and bouquets converted spot on that will be extremely helpful to anyone
a push of a button and it converts them thats great.

Now where have I seen that feedback before....pmsl ( Someone must have been impressed by what I wrote, theres a 1st lol, I should be a script writer)

Are running spot on with Mgcamd and 0014

Quality excellent as usual, fast channel surfing

EPG...overly helpful, its now idiot proof, so that suits me. Using the 7 day channels up to 100.

Nice set up.

Converting services and bouquets to Enigma. It took approx 1 1/2 minutes.

SS4

Nice set up, like the theme.

All services and bouquets converted spot on......that will be extremely helpful to anyone, a push of a button and it converts them...thats great.

LCD POWER OFF (workaround)

dBox Settings > LCD display > Contrast/Brightness

set normal Brightness to ZERO

this should leave lcd remaining illuminated until the lcd bootmenu has finished processing, but should then blackout to appear in power off state on neutrino startup.

Back