C. Ronaldo to Madrid?

yes because you are jealous and know we are quality:proud:

Like I said, I never wanted to see Man U win a game, that was even when they were crap, and in the second division.

That said a Man U legend is one of my favourite players of all time.

Denis Law

When he was playing for City and relegated you.

Classic

keep your memories mate,we are in the future now :proud:

Actually you are in the present now.
You will be in the future soon.

But nobody knows what the future holds.
But I suspect Man U will fail to overtake Liverpools number of League titles

how come when u do it it is inspirational but when we do it
in 2005 istanbul it was lucky ???

i didnt think it was lucky...2005 was probably one of the greatest comebacks in european cup final

You stated that if Man U played crap that you would admit it because you would tell the truth.
I was merely trying to ascertain whether anything that you said was to be believed, by asking that particular question, you chose not to answer the question therefore I summise, that you couldn't bring yourself to tell the truth so you went off at a a tangent.
I never suggested that if you win something that you didn't deserve to win, that it shouldn't count.
Because life is like that.
Now would you like another opportunity to answer the question.

Do you beleive that Man U deserved to win their last 2 Champions League Trophies?

The answer is and was always there! If you can,t accept the truth,well what,s the point!

I guess the term "Luckypool" never means anything. For me the words says it all,so did Liverpool EVER deseve to win anything? If i was to think like you it would be a No wouldn,t it?

The fact is whoever has won what has won it.

Your logic is twisted mate! It bears nothing of revelance whatsoever for any team or anyone anywhere.You win ,you lose, that,s all that matters.If we had to rewrite history on if teams etc deserved to win it wouldn,t make any difference to you,would it? Because you,d still question the outcome again.The fact is and always will be Utd won the the matches.If you need to keep torturing yourself the descision is wrong then that,s up to you but you can,t possibly expect the rest of us to accept it.

For your sanity you need to accept it mate. Get over it! It,s no good trying to split hairs! Football is like that! and so is life.

Holy Moses this post has taken off has it not!?

still stand by my words earlier on, Ronaldo will feck off and the mouthy cnut will resign, then Roy Keane will persuade the rest of the UTD squad the he is the next Fergie and Sunderland is the place to be!!!

Keane will stay with the red and whites for the next 20 years and Sunderland will rule the world and once again become the real bank of English football!!

By that time I will have learned how my ATM laptop truely works and may well get some real cash from it!!!

RIP Man Utd, Keano is gunning for you, and he is not alone!!! He is bringing a red and white army behind him and he is here to to stay!!!!!

I don't think Sir Alex will be losing much sleep over Keane and Sunderland m8..lol..

But hey! We all have our dreams..

i didnt think it was lucky...2005 was probably one of the greatest comebacks in european cup final

Just one point I want to make - Everytime in the past 5 years when Liverpool have won the Champions League their possition in the Premierhsip has been below 4.
They have always been below par in the PL hence they concentrated on the CL.
Liverpool till date, in the 20th century, have not had the depth in squad to play for more than 1 trophy Major Trophy at a time.

Just thought I add that as Liverpool fans when winning the CL thing they were the champs of Europe but England is apart of Europe and to be counted as the best of the best you need to start with the PL first.

Just one point I want to make - Everytime in the past 5 years when Liverpool have won the Champions League their possition in the Premierhsip has been below 4.
They have always been below par in the PL hence they concentrated on the CL.
Liverpool till date, in the 20th century, have not had the depth in squad to play for more than 1 trophy Major Trophy at a time.

Just thought I add that as Liverpool fans when winning the CL thing they were the champs of Europe but England is apart of Europe and to be counted as the best of the best you need to start with the PL first.
the correct terminolgy is champions league winners

Holy Moses this post has taken off has it not!?

still stand by my words earlier on, Ronaldo will feck off and the mouthy cnut will resign, then Roy Keane will persuade the rest of the UTD squad the he is the next Fergie and Sunderland is the place to be!!!

Keane will stay with the red and whites for the next 20 years and Sunderland will rule the world and once again become the real bank of English football!!

By that time I will have learned how my ATM laptop truely works and may well get some real cash from it!!!

RIP Man Utd, Keano is gunning for you, and he is not alone!!! He is bringing a red and white army behind him and he is here to to stay!!!!!

And Mickey Mouse will rule the universe,probably riding a bike with a joint in his gob.:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

scouser scums..cnt b asked saying anymore wasting my time talking 2 scousers.
think u need to wind ur neck in m8 thats a bit out of order saying that .would of loved to see rooney kicking the port girls head in' in a ring "HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD OF MADE MAN UTD"from that 1
PLUS ffs its only a game lol

Last edited:
True say but I think in a sense its gone into Real's favour.
I mean if Real signed him now, it would of meant the first 3-4months he would be on the bench regardless. So when they do sign him, which will be most likely next season now. He should be fresh and fit.

Back