C. Ronaldo to Madrid?

tell u what, when Liverpool were top dogs nobody hated them unlike man utd where nigh on everyone hates them,sweeping statement I know but it's true.

So why is this the case?.

my computer died yesterday i have fixed it now
but i want to ask which of u man u fookers
sabotarged it lol

Glad to see you got your pc sorted! Perhaps it was a Ronaldo gremlin? :Laugh:

megamanu; said:
Have to agree with the above! I,m only saying Manchester United are the cream!

It,s what we do! Go out and win titles.

Anyway we have to keep giving Liverpool fans a reason to live! I mean we wouldn,t want them jumping in the mersey or something like that--they might pollute!

On a more serious note! Did those "Ronaldo goes missing in big games "knockers note!

2 assists....plus a goal! ..Wasn,t even in the match that much either!

I've read your quotes in this thread and others and I think you should change your name from Mega manu to Mega mouth. You are beginning to sound like Fergie.

I've read your quotes in this thread and others and I think you should change your name from Mega manu to Mega mouth. You are beginning to sound like Fergie.

I suggest you stop trying to Police this thread! If you can,t take it-go back to the nursery!

It,s a mans game-----in a mans world! if you cannot take it ---don,t read it!

By the way....sounding like Fergie is a lot better than sounding like a security inspecter!:Clap:

tell u what, when Liverpool were top dogs nobody hated them unlike man utd where nigh on everyone hates them,sweeping statement I know but it's true.

You,ve got a short memory....they,ve always been hated! Yeah they had a past and for years they rammed it down other teams throats from the terraces to the tv.

IT,S CALLED PAYBACK TIME!----------------------------LOVIN IT!---EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY!

Anyway any genuine supporter would,nt accept anything less!:banana:

megamanu; said:
I suggest you stop trying to Police this thread! If you can,t take it-go back to the nursery!

It,s a mans game-----in a mans world! if you cannot take it ---don,t read it!

By the way....sounding like Fergie is a lot better than sounding like a security inspecter!:Clap:

Ha-Ha
You are easy to wind up
Thats exactly the kind of reaction Fergie made to a Gary Lineker comment

Ha-Ha
You are easy to wind up
Thats exactly the kind of reaction Fergie made to a Gary Lineker comment

Man Utd fans don,t wind up! We,ve got a well oiled machine that has got a great engine!

What,s your excuse?

You could if you want and take your own advice ! Other than that don,t try to use others (as above)for excuses.

The fact is Ronaldo shoves it down your throat and you don,t like it! Ask mommy to do you a nice cup of cocoa,it,s a tad past your bedtime! The adult supporters hang out here-there might be a nursery somewhere on this site where you might find a sandpit where you can bury your head. We others can then carry on swapping football banter as we were and are doing.

"You are easy to wind up"...most useless comment yet to a football thread!

Man Utd fans don,t wind up! We,ve got a well oiled machine that has got a great engine!

What,s your excuse?

You could if you want and take your own advice ! Other than that don,t try to use others (as above)for excuses.

The fact is Ronaldo shoves it down your throat and you don,t like it! Ask mommy to do you a nice cup of cocoa,it,s a tad past your bedtime! The adult supporters hang out here-there might be a nursery somewhere on this site where you might find a sandpit where you can bury your head. We others can then carry on swapping football banter as we were and are doing.

"You are easy to wind up"...most useless comment yet to a football thread!

I'd like to see thnigs from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my arse.

The reason is simple
When the Liverpool team were top dogs and they got beaten they gave credit to the team that had beat them.
They didn't winge and blame the referee, the linesman, or call the other team cheats.
They didn't even blame the colour of their shirts.
The fans were football fans and not just Liverpool fans so they appreciated good football even if it was played by the opposition.

Obviously the Man U fans never give anyone else any credit so that where they and there team are hated

Very good question.

Maybe because Liverpool fans were much more graceful in victory?
Maybe it was because they were such a good team with some great captains who were ambassadors for football?

As a kid growing up and supporting The Hammers I had nothing but admiration for Liverpool. All of my mates who lived in the east end supported West Ham. If you ask now a lot of NON Mancunians support Man Utd. They have so many glory hunting fans that it is almost impossible to like Man Utd.

I respect ManU for their football but I don't like the majority of their non Manchester based fans which is 90% of their fans. Plus the stadium tickets costs are just not for families etc but rather for corporate clients so this has taken the romance out of a visit to Old Trafford. Listen to the sound that half the Liverpool fans make and you will never want to go to Old Trafford again. There is something very special about Liverpool fans, the way they respect the opposition and the opposition fans is to be commended.

ManU fans also have a chip on their shoulder about Liverpool winning more titles and more European Cups. That is why we keep hearing the same BS from the majority of ManU fans over and over again, you can only regurgitate the same shit before it gets annoying.

The truth is that ManU will find it impossible to emulate what Liverpool did back in the glory glory days. Liverpool were simply one of the best teams on the planet by a large margin in the 70's and 80's. They also won the European Cup when it was a difficult competition unlike now.

Obviously the Man U fans never give anyone else any credit so that where they and there team are hated

so you have spoken to all the manu fans and asked them this? i think not, i am one who gives another team credit if they play well against us, i dont blame nobody but ourselves for losing. obv we are biased like every fan but thats normal. if we play cr@p id admit it. i aint a sore loser.

so you have spoken to all the manu fans and asked them this? i think not, i am one who gives another team credit if they play well against us, i dont blame nobody but ourselves for losing. obv we are biased like every fan but thats normal. if we play cr@p id admit it. i aint a sore loser.

No of course I haven't spoken to all the Man U fans.
I don't get down south very often.

But as you have offered yourself as an honest Man u fan, I would like to ask you one question.

Do you really think that Man U deserved to win their last 2 Champion League Trophies?

But as you have offered yourself as an honest Man u fan, I would like to ask you one question.

Do you really think that Man U deserved to win their last 2 Champion League Trophies?

Played Chelsea off the park and should have been outta there by half time, as for 1999 we didnt play well against Bayern but kept going right to the very end in fact it was inevitable you even hear the commentator say "can Manchester United score, they always score" "Giggs with the shot Sheringhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam" "name on the trophy" And were United the best side in the competition in 1999 yes they were the best team in the World as it turned out. Best team in the competition in 2008 again absloutely no doubt whatsoever if not then who else played better football?
Now do you really think Liverpool deserved that trophy in 2005 i mean ffs your shower of shite didnt even qualify to defend it the year after as Everton beat you into 4th place. At 3-0 down it takes a damn huge slice of lady luck to get back against a top side in Europe let alone an Italian one. You caught a 2nd half Milan side that had already won it and their heads went out of the game. And were Liverpool the best team in the competion in 2005 no they weren't (they wasn't even as good as Everton) but the season before Porto won it and like your lot they wern't that good either. Hehehe now any of you Scousers that started supportin Liverpool in the 70's 80's you are the true glory hunters coz when i started supporting United they weren't the best football team around but i was one for an underdog and United always seemed to beat Liverpool. One of my earlier posts state that over 150 games 1890-2008 Man Utd hold the best record against any top side in England head to head in fact Utd are 9 games ahead of Liverpool. Liverpool have won 5 European cups but you didnt win it first and would you have any if Matt Busby hadn't stuck two fingers up to the FA and took a side into Europe, a side that was set to dominate Europe @ that, so if you want real history and pioneers of English football go straight past anfield and join the m62 for Manchester.:proud: Love a good rant i do lol.

We have deserved all 3 of our european cups without a shadow of a doubt!!!

Last edited:

we are still talking about football? Since when do the teams who deserve to win always win? Everyone has questionable wins and everyone gets lucky. If results mattered purely on performance then the history of football would read very very differently on all fronts.

The same question can be asked of every team playing anywhere in the world right now, maybe not on the same scale but definitely in some capacity.

Its unfair to ask that just of Manchester United, when the same could be asked of Chelsea (boring football), Liverpool, Arsenal and the list goes on. The F.A cup alone is a great example of this as it is built on the dream of a minnow winning it, but whether they deserve to be there on merit or purely by luck makes no difference.

Played Chelsea off the park and should have been outta there by half time, as for 1999 we didnt play well against Bayern but kept going right to the very end in fact it was inevitable you even hear the commentator say "can Manchester United score, they always score" "Giggs with the shot Sheringhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam" "name on the trophy" And were United the best side in the competition in 1999 yes they were the best team in the World as it turned out. Best team in the competition in 2008 again absloutely no doubt whatsoever if not then who else played better football?
Now do you really think Liverpool deserved that trophy in 2005 i mean ffs your shower of shite didnt even qualify to defend it the year after as Everton beat you into 4th place. At 3-0 down it takes a damn huge slice of lady luck to get back against a top side in Europe let alone an Italian one. You caught a 2nd half Milan side that had already won it and their heads went out of the game. And were Liverpool the best team in the competion in 2005 no they weren't (they wasn't even as good as Everton) but the season before Porto won it and like your lot they wern't that good either. Hehehe now any of you Scousers that started supportin Liverpool in the 70's 80's you are the true glory hunters coz when i started supporting United they weren't the best football team around but i was one for an underdog and United always seemed to beat Liverpool. One of my earlier posts state that over 150 games 1890-2008 Man Utd hold the best record against any top side in England head to head in fact Utd are 9 games ahead of Liverpool. Liverpool have won 5 European cups but you didnt win it first and would you have any if Matt Busby hadn't stuck two fingers up to the FA and took a side into Europe, a side that was set to dominate Europe @ that, so if you want real history and pioneers of English football go straight past anfield and join the m62 for Manchester.:proud: Love a good rant i do lol.

A simple no would have sufficed

And were United the best side in the competition in 1999 yes they were the best team in the World as it turned out. Best team in the competition in 2008 again absloutely no doubt whatsoever if not then who else played better football?

Tried to stay out of this banter as often as I could but just couldnt resist this.

No you were not the best team in any part in 1999. You didnt win the league to qualify, you also didnt even win your group and werent even best runner up, you had to qualify as the 2nd best runner up in your group and as for the final...well lady luck played her part in that and if you can't see that then specsavers may be needed. But the fact is that your name is on the trophy just like ours is for 2005.

As for Ronaldo....fek him if he wants to leave the best league in the world. You lot will miss him but will also replace him, he has only had one real good season for you. I recall people saying he is a legend at Man Utd....far from it, one good season does not make a legend.

I respect ManU for their football but I don't like the majority of their non Manchester based fans which is 90% of their fans.

And your saying Liverpool has no fans outside of Liverpool? If i remember Liverpool are also trying to break into the Asian market just like Man United and other clubs have

But i would agree that lot of fans are gloryhunters, the "fans" who say they support united but cant give a reason or hardly know crap all about man united and their history piss me off as well.
But remember all teams that win things consistently attract gloryhunters just like Chelski did when mr.moneybags came and started winning things.

And your saying Liverpool has no fans outside of Liverpool? If i remember Liverpool are also trying to break into the Asian market just like Man United and other clubs have

But i would agree that lot of fans are gloryhunters, the "fans" who say they support united but cant give a reason or hardly know crap all about man united and their history piss me off as well.
But remember all teams that win things consistently attract gloryhunters just like Chelski did when mr.moneybags came and started winning things.

There was a time when supporting your local club was the right thing to do for a number of reasons including supporting the local community. Supporting huge clubs like ManU when you have nothing to do with Manchester is glory hunting. Ronaldo could be classed as a glory hunter as he wants to win at Real Madrid now and has shown no loyalty to ManU.

It's kind of ironic that most of ManU's fans are glory hunters themselves and yet have a good whine when their star player acts in the same way. Or you could just say that it is poetic justice.

All this Ronaldo legend stuff is laughable, two good seasons in the PL makes you a ManU legend? Too many kids post on this forum or people who don't understand what the term legend means. Everyone is a sodding legend these days :)

Back