does the name owen hargreaves come to mind
u done with him exactly what real r doing to u
but
that is ok u doing it u r manu and u can do anything
u can have matches lasting longer than need be to make sure u win
u can have goals against u not given
not many teams can do this
oh and as i stated a few posts back
we will never beat the great manutd's title of 24 yrs with out wining anything plus being relegated at this u r world champs lol

Let this be a lesson to you all.. Live in the past, not in the present or the future. lol

as stated beforepot kettle black
does the name owen hargreaves come to mind
u done with him exactly what real r doing to u
but
that is ok u doing it u r manu and u can do anything
u can have matches lasting longer than need be to make sure u win
u can have goals against u not given
not many teams can do this
oh and as i stated a few posts back
we will never beat the great manutd's title of 24 yrs with out wining anything plus being relegated at this u r world champs lol

Kettle-Kettle-Barry-! I hear Liverpool are to feature on an exclusive Tv programme! I tell you what -they fully deserve to be acredited! ------------ The programmes is called "ALL OUR YESTERDAYS" right up Anfield street and very apt.

You sow what you reap!

Absolutely hilarious! During that barren spell we won every trophy (with the exception of the European Cup) that you have listed as your great wins that Mr Liverpool has helped you to win! Lets be clear Man U have never gone 25 years without winning a trophy and in fairness neither have Liverpool.

You seem very confident that you wont go 25 years without winning the Premiership. Personally I think its a dead cert and I cant wait for the season to start so that you can begin another year of the countdown. LOL!

Absolutely hilarious! During that barren spell we won every trophy (with the exception of the European Cup) that you have listed as your great wins that Mr Liverpool has helped you to win! Lets be clear Man U have never gone 25 years without winning a trophy and in fairness neither have Liverpool.

You seem very confident that you wont go 25 years without winning the Premiership. Personally I think its a dead cert and I cant wait for the season to start so that you can begin another year of the countdown. LOL!
where have i said 25yrs???:specsavers:
i said 24yrs

plus in ur barren spell we won every trophy including the european cup

league champs 11times

1972-73
1975-76
1976-77
1978-79
1979-80
1981-82
1982-83
1983-84
1985-86
1987-88
1989-90​

fa cup 4 times

1973-74
1985-86
1988-89
1991-92​

league cup 4 times

1980-81
1981-82
1982-83
1983-84​

charity sheild 10times

1977*
1986*
1990*​

european cup 4 times

1976-77
1977-78
1980-81
1983-84​

eufa cup 2 times

1972-73
1975-76​

European Super Cup Winners 1 time

1977​

super cup 1 time

1985-86​

Last edited:
So? I dont recall anyone saying otherwise. Can I borrow your specsavers icon?

And if the best you can do is pick up on me saying 25 years then you are in an even worse state than your shitty team! And for the record it was 26 years without a league title but unlike you I didnt want to stoop so low and enage in petty one up man ship to correct you. Still you have to take your victories where you can I suppose.

BTW we havent gone 24 years without a trophy either. Are you looking into your future when you say that?

Enjoy 6th place :)

Last edited:
scum united

lol - I just love it when a scoucer attacks Utd especially our class players.
However I understand its the most satisfying feeling in the last 2 seasons, as silverware hasnt really been giving you must satisfaction. :)

5 european cups, 3 uefa cups, 18 league championships, 7 league cups - Liverpool Fc

2 european cups, 0 uefa cups, 16 league championships, 2 league cups - Man U

the history speaks for itself.

oh and it took you 26 yrs to win league and also a league format change!!!!

hail hail - Celtic and Liverpool!!!!!!!

Did Celtic win something? Sorry to busy celebrating another league title and a small trophy called the European Cup.

I think davidh m8 you should check the head to head matches against any top team in the premiership today and you find utd ahead and im not just talking about the premiership years im talking old league 1 too.

Manchester utd vs Liverpool
150 League games 1890-2008

Home Away

Won 36 won 22
Lost 14 Lost 35
Drew 25 Drew 18
Goals for 124 Goals for 85
Goals against 65 Goals against 127

United are 9 games ahead against Liverpool

But dont take my word for go look at the head to head stats for man utd against any top english club. Manchester utd are statistically the best team in English history head to head.

So? I dont recall anyone saying otherwise. Can I borrow your specsavers icon?

And if the best you can do is pick up on me saying 25 years then you are in an even worse state than your shitty team! And for the record it was 26 years without a league title but unlike you I didnt want to stoop so low and enage in petty one up man ship to correct you. Still you have to take your victories where you can I suppose.

BTW we havent gone 24 years without a trophy either. Are you looking into your future when you say that?

Enjoy 6th place :)
oh yes sorry u didnt go 24yrs without a trophey
u did win div 2 didnt u :roflmao:

LoL why is everyone arguing over this...there are two clear facts and you cant argue:

Liverpool were the best english side in the past - their still standing record of most league wins and european cups for english side stand testament to that

and

man united are the best english side in the modern times - winning 10 league titles out of the 16 since EPL was established and 2 european cups as well as lots of other cups stand testament to that

LoL why is everyone arguing over this...there are two clear facts and you cant argue:

Liverpool were the best english side in the past - their still standing record of most league wins and european cups for english side stand testament to that

and

man united are the best english side in the modern times - winning 10 league titles out of the 16 since EPL was established and 2 european cups as well as lots of other cups stand testament to that

Simply because we want to, football wouldnt be football without the banter. Every united and Liverpool fan know your facts are correct but every fan knows their teams better. Some Liverpool fans actually think they have a better team than utd atm that is simply football for ya.

It's BLOODY GREAT !!!!

By the way. Did anyone hear about Ronaldo wanting to go to Real Madrid?:banana::banana:

well if ronaldo goes to spain rollocks to him, to be honest im losing patience with him anyway if his heart isnt with old trafford than i dont want to see him playing there

lets hope if he goes he flops :D

well if ronaldo goes to spain rollocks to him, to be honest im losing patience with him anyway if his heart isnt with old trafford than i dont want to see him playing there

lets hope if he goes he flops :D

M8 before you start with the pitch forks as far as we know Ronaldo has said nothing ppl need to sell papers and tend to make things up. All will become crystal before August so for now im letting it all go over me head and sticking to page 3 cant beat a good honest pair of false tits.

because that is what we do

Have to agree with the above! I,m only saying Manchester United are the cream!

It,s what we do! Go out and win titles.

Anyway we have to keep giving Liverpool fans a reason to live! I mean we wouldn,t want them jumping in the mersey or something like that--they might pollute!

On a more serious note! Did those "Ronaldo goes missing in big games "knockers note!

2 assists....plus a goal! ..Wasn,t even in the match that much either!

my computer died yesterday i have fixed it now
but i want to ask which of u man u fookers
sabotarged it lol

Back