C. Ronaldo to Madrid?

if he wants to go let him, hope they get the money hes worth though this time, they let becks & nistellroy go too cheap for my liking, gotta be worth at 80 million for the best player around

As far as anyone knows nobody as yet said he is going anywhere.I know he has said before one day he would like to to play for real Madrid on day.. I think whatever happens it,s not down to Ronaldo,it,s down to his contract which utd own.

I would have thought a lot more than 80 million anyway, must be worth that in shirts.Real always slap a wapping price on their players as soon as they buy them.Perhaps utd should call their bluff with a wapping absurd figure. There is always an orchestra somewhere playing in football,we.ll find out who is playing what soon though.

hear hear mate :Clap:
You cant just put "FACT" somewhere in sentence and expect everyone to buy in to your bullshit !!

I think you need to look again! " THE FACT IS LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE PREMIERSHIP "What is it now?..about 1992 wasn,t it when the premierhip was born.

Sixteen long years that must really ,really hurt! Lovin, every minute of it!

You have got one thing though that Liverpool will always be first in. That horrible scouse dialect,boy oh boy never heard anybody have a good word for it. It goes well with the team though "CRINGE".

Next season i think you,ll have a job even finishing 4th. Let,s see Spurs...Everton...Villa..Portsmouth...maybe Man City! ....Quite a lot there to bring you back to earth on your fantasctic 4th position. Good-Luck though there is nothing wrong in dreamin-as long as you don,t believe in them...as you did in the later stages of the league. Somebody has to be the laughing stock of the Premiership---it may as wel be the diddymen.

Never mind it,s only football! You too could have a Ronaldo..if you had a team. 17 th long .long.long year coming up for you lot me thinks!

LOVIN---LOVIN----LOVIN IT
i have to agree with u yes we havent won it for 17 yrs and it does hurt the main thing is we will never beat ur record what was it
u had a gap between u winning it in 1966-1967
till what was it hmm oh 1992-1993 27 yrs i make that must be a world record so yes ur r world record holders oh and yes u also went down to div 2 in when hmm 1973-1974

yes you r right we will never beat that record

one more thing can i ask if ronaldo does go to real who will replace him in your team that will be the new best player in the world???

one more thing can i ask if ronaldo does go to real who will replace him in your team that will be the new best player in the world???

probably someone else you wish rafa would have bought, well who ever it is you will still slag him off and post more cr@p. IF he does go atleast he has helped us win something, what has your star player (Gerrard) helped liverpool win?

probably someone else you wish rafa would have bought, well who ever it is you will still slag him off and post more cr@p. IF he does go atleast he has helped us win something, what has your star player (Gerrard) helped liverpool win?
euro cup fa cup league cup need i go on

please do as im quite tired and cant sleep but fed up off counting sheep.
why dont u count euros

ronaldos fee
1 euro
2 euros
3 euros
4 euros
oh fook to many he aint worth that much
lol

Having a great time reading these posts. It reminds me of Alf Garnet and his scouse son-in law.:Clap::Clap:

personally dont give a fook if he stays or goes now,,we will still have a good team,,,

still smiling :nerner::classic:

Davidh

you spend a lot of time in this thread..

instead of worrying if Ronaldo stays or leaves.. you should worry about your captain.. the so called "mr liverpool"..

if Liverpool dont win anything again next year he may hand in YET ANOTHER TRANSFER REQUEST!!

back on topic.. I dont mind if Ronaldo leaves.. i am sure We'll get £60-70 million for him.. we can use that for other players..

personally dont give a fook if he stays or goes now,,we will still have a good team,,,

look m8 i do feel for u
we felt like this when owen went also ian rush

but as most manu suporters have stated there will allways be another to take there place

what does piss me off with this is
u did take him as a unknown and
ok he had the skill u cannot doubt that
but if he goes and he may he is a cnut
using u to get to where he wanted

that is the part that pisses me off
owen done it to us
he went to real
but the best of it
he played a blinder over there and they then didnt want him
it will prob be the same with ronaldo
they want him for the money they can make off him
not for what he does on the field for them
my say any way

and for all u mancs
i pull u apart cos its fun lol

Davidh

instead of worrying if Ronaldo stays or leaves.. you should worry about your captain.. the so called "mr liverpool"..

if Liverpool dont win anything again next year he may hand in YET ANOTHER TRANSFER REQUEST!!

back on topic.. I dont mind if Ronaldo leaves.. i am sure We'll get £60-70 million for him.. we can use that for other players..
mr liverpool as u say was only going to go because the back room staff
(shower of dickheads) didnt tell him he was wanted
straight after the euro cup final
so he thought ok i am not wanted i will go
but as soon as liverpool got on with it he wanted to stay

he always wanted to stay

after the euro cup final he stated who would leave here now

anyway read my post above this

i have to agree with u yes we havent won it for 17 yrs and it does hurt the main thing is we will never beat ur record what was it
u had a gap between u winning it in 1966-1967
till what was it hmm oh 1992-1993 27 yrs i make that must be a world record so yes ur r world record holders oh and yes u also went down to div 2 in when hmm 1973-1974

yes you r right we will never beat that record

That,s it friend! So it,s settled "Liverpool have never won the Premiership" At last someone has finally noticed this isn,t bullshit!

Not saying you don,t have any past! You can at least see the difference such as Man Utd and Liverpool say to Chelski. Utd and Liverpool have earned their rewards by winning and investing etc,etc

I don,t see any Utd or Liverpool fans as glory hunters. Chelski are buying the titles etc through the russians money which as you know he could maybe buy almost any player he wants. But the one thing he cannot buy is respect,which they,ll never have.It,s nice to know though that the players they have or get are overpriced moneygrabbing thugs.The one good thing they could have done was give Grant a decent try,nice message though to the world. They,ve got no respect for anyone or anything.

As for Ronaldo... I for one like anyone haven,t got a clue yet. If it comes to a case he,s gone well that,s it.He is not bigger than the club,the club comes first and it,s a team sport. He,s played good but you have to remember the other players as well.They,ll find someone or find a way round it. For sure i think he,s special,for sure i think he,s been the best in the world this year.But if you ask me if he is the best ever i couldn,t answer that one. He,s only young and has a very long way to go to prove to anyone about that.He,s learnt a lot the last couple of seasons which is paying off.As for diving,well yes he,s done a fair bit in the past but not now.Players will always go down to gain advantage,that,s the way the game is today.But this year he was the most fouled player in the Premiership so i feel it,s time for the guy to be given a rest.You have to admit one thing though he,s good and he knows it.At least one thing he didn,t do a Drogba and start playing with a pencil and cards,i,m sure he thought he was a ref when he first started playing here.

You have a good player "Torres" who has done well for you this season! I,m sure you wouldn,t say well if something happened "what would we do without him" It,s not like that( football)-"Torres" is as good as the support he gets-as is" Ronaldo".Didn,t Torres get a yellow for diving this season?You get up, dust yourself down and get on with it-just like United will do if push comes to shove.

hear hear mate :Clap:
You cant just put "FACT" somewhere in sentence and expect everyone to buy in to your bullshit !!

I think you need to look again! [highlight]" THE FACT IS LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE PREMIERSHIP[/highlight] "What is it now?..about 1992 wasn,t it when the premierhip was born.

Sixteen long years that must really ,really hurt! Lovin, every minute of it!

You have got one thing though that Liverpool will always be first in. That horrible scouse dialect,boy oh boy never heard anybody have a good word for it. It goes well with the team though "CRINGE".

Next season i think you,ll have a job even finishing 4th. Let,s see Spurs...Everton...Villa..Portsmouth...maybe Man City! ....Quite a lot there to bring you back to earth on your fantasctic 4th position. Good-Luck though there is nothing wrong in dreamin-as long as you don,t believe in them...as you did in the later stages of the league. Somebody has to be the laughing stock of the Premiership---it may as wel be the diddymen.

Never mind it,s only football! You too could have a Ronaldo..if you had a team. 17 th long .long.long year coming up for you lot me thinks!

LOVIN---LOVIN----LOVIN IT

NO THE FACT IS WE HAVE NEVER WON THE LAEGUE SINCE THEY CHANGED THE NAME TO THE PREMIERSHIP. Is that to hard for you lot to understand
and yes in 1992 the year man united was born .lol

you have to win something cos you no half your fans will go else were otherwise.

we stick with our lot through thick and thin .

dont worry son your catching up, 1 more and well be level pegging.

Davidh

Understatement hes the top poster in this thread lmfao not bad for a thread about a united player. Shitting o shitting himself, knickers covered in poo as he knows united now have 17 titles and Liverpool dont stand a cat in hells chance of winning one soon. Does the word overhaul fill your knickers with more poo DH lololo. Fact is Ronaldo is a utd player until the club says otherwise $$$$ and a utd player he will remain but if he goes utd have to deal with the underspending Arsenal and the Mourinho bound Chelsea stars If we are to believe the gutter press, and if we dont believe the gutter press this thread wouldnt exist. Next seasons title race will not depend on Ronaldo as utd have the best squad ive ever seen them have, next years title race will depend on the opposition and davidh that dosent involve your underachieving shower of shite.

Edit: just looked back and dave do you realise that you appear mostly more than once on every page bar one in this thread. Leave it m8 your becoming obssesive compulsive, take the picture of Ronaldo down and put the wank sock away he may stay after all.

Last edited:
Understatement hes the top poster in this thread lmfao not bad for a thread about a united player. Shitting o shitting himself, knickers covered in poo as he knows united now have 17 titles and Liverpool dont stand a cat in hells chance of winning one soon. Does the word overhaul fill your knickers with more poo DH lololo. Fact is Ronaldo is a utd player until the club says otherwise $$$$ and a utd player he will remain but if he goes utd have to deal with the underspending Arsenal and the Mourinho bound Chelsea stars If we are to believe the gutter press, and if we dont believe the gutter press this thread wouldnt exist. Next seasons title race will not depend on Ronaldo as utd have the best squad ive ever seen them have, next years title race will depend on the opposition and davidh that dosent involve your underachieving shower of shite.

Edit: just looked back and dave do you realise that you appear mostly more than once on every page bar one in this thread. Leave it m8 your becoming obssesive compulsive, take the picture of Ronaldo down and put the wank sock away he may stay after all.

not in our league yet sorry brother

who the fcuk are man united

exactly how i feel great player but i cant be arsed with this every season sick of it now either way we still have a great team and plus we're not called Ronaldo F.C are we. Just dont want real to have him cos they way they've went about it all. Every team would like ronaldo playing for them (admit it or not) but they say every week if not everyday we're gonna sign ronaldo at any cost. Well at least we'll find out soon and we can get carrying building our great squad with or without ronaldo

exactly how i feel great player but i cant be arsed with this every season sick of it now either way we still have a great team and plus we're not called Ronaldo F.C are we. Just dont want real to have him cos they way they've went about it all. Every team would like ronaldo playing for them (admit it or not) but they say every week if not everyday we're gonna sign ronaldo at any cost. Well at least we'll find out soon and we can get carrying building our great squad with or without ronaldo
as stated beforepot kettle black
does the name owen hargreaves come to mind
u done with him exactly what real r doing to u
but
that is ok u doing it u r manu and u can do anything
u can have matches lasting longer than need be to make sure u win
u can have goals against u not given
not many teams can do this
oh and as i stated a few posts back
we will never beat the great manutd's title of 24 yrs with out wining anything plus being relegated at this u r world champs lol

Back