at least we can say we lost less than u
lol
man u r in the same position as we where in the 70's and 80's
and we r in the same place as u where

sorry we didnt go down
but similar

at least we can say we lost less than u
lol

ehh don,t think that,ll win you anything! To be winners again in this modern age takes a completely different mental attitude. Yeah you have some past-but that won,t win you the league. You need the secret ingrediants which are sown in the past to help you win the league.You plan for the future using success from your past ie you win ,you invest...you win you invest! One continuous journey.Remember "you,ll never win anything with kids". We all know who said that and who he played for.He got it completely wrong..didn,t he?

That,s the trouble with football today,we have experts talking out of their bums. They might have been something at some of their clubs. But when you get them on tv saying "they should have done this" or "they should have done that" and they COULDN,T DO IT THEMSELVES. That,s why we don,t have a good England side. They are coveted as brilliant footballers but are only average club players. All England managers forget one vital ingrediant......grit!

Grit will win you games! Sadly the last world cup and this Euro tournament will be not represented with an England side. This side believed in their own hype,they forgot to believe you have to win and score goals to do it. They need knocking off their pedestals,which is still not happening! Overated-overpaid! And now with Capello will there be change,i don,t see it happening. We see the same old players with the same old hype with the same old system. How many more years of shite?Anyway a bit off the the above topic but nevertheless a vital ingrediant for club or country.

Back to Ronaldo..i think this guy is special.Will he be the star at this Euro? I wouldn,t bet against it. Will he go to Real? Well if you look at the press and football in general over recent years anything can happen regarding transfers etc but will there be a twist in this saga? Knowing United and Ferguson and Real well i wouldn,t bet against that either. I hope he stays but i wouldn,t cut my throat if he did.

why would ronaldo go to real Madrid when he is at the best club in europe
you cant believe everything you read in the papers, until i see it come from his own mouth its just gossip
i also read in The Sun the other day that Liverpool was going to win the premiership this year, urmmmmm

I think he will go myself but not this season deffo next. Fact is he has won the league , Fa Cup and CL with Man Utd so there is nothing new for him to win so will move to spain for a new challenge to add to his collection of honours. I also think Fergie will retire the same time, a new manager with a lot of dosh from the sale of ronaldo.

all YOUR opinions there mate , depend on those man united glasses you wear !
I aint even going to redress the statements you just made because they have been redressed SOOOO many times before.
Talk about stuck records imransool, look no further than alom1988's post, and i seem to remember reading the same old, same old stuff off you as well.

It gladdens my heart to see so many liverpool fans on here and singing our praises even though we aint won anything this year. Just go's to prove we aint a bunch of glory hunters .

I've mentioned the same thing twice in two threads, and at the beginning of each I've stated clear I'm responding to someone else stuck with the same argument so responded accordingly.

Liverpool fans are just as big glory hunters as some of the Man U fans out there, everyone jumped on the Liverpool bandwagon when they were winning everything and been hoping ever since, majority resurfaced when you won the CL recently and still on the glory bandwagon.

As far as Man U are concerned, we have plenty of glory hunters, but hey they dont have to hunt much as they been getting so much of it.

i also read in The Sun the other day that Liverpool was going to win the premiership this year, urmmmmm

They said that last year :proud: They cant even break into the top three ;)

why would ronaldo go to real Madrid when he is at the best club in europe
you cant believe everything you read in the papers, until i see it come from his own mouth its just gossip

He would go to real madrid because he is fed up with all you prawn sandwich eating, primadona , glory hunting , fickle fooking fans. He wants to see some real supporters and Fergie would never let him come to liverpool as has already been proved with Heinze lol.

Ronaldo breaks silence

Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his silence over his future by declaring a desire to move to Real Madrid.

The transfer story of the summer gathers pace by the day but prior to speaking to Brazilian website Terra, little of note had been offered by the Manchester United winger.

Sir Alex Ferguson and United's owners, the Glazer family, are united in their stance that Ronaldo will not be allowed to quit Old Trafford but their resolve to keep him will now be further tested by the player's latest declaration.

Speaking from Portugal's training base in the Swiss city of Neuchatel, Ronaldo admitted, according to Terra, that a move to the Spanish capital appealed.

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will," said Ronaldo.

Message received

"However, it does not depend on me. It is important to send a message.

"From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."

On Wednesday, Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon said he would not risk ruining his club's relationship with Manchester United by bidding for a player under contract.

However, now Ronaldo has signalled his intent for a future in Spain, it could be Madrid that make the next move.

From Sky Sports News Web Site

In all honesty i wouldnt be surprised if these rumours are true. All players from that region of europe and south america want to play in La Liga and obviously money talks. It doesn't help when his family and best friends like Gabrial Heinze all want him to make the switch to Real Madrid.

Anyway you cant believe what he says, he seems unsure himself and u-turns every 2 seconds

In all honesty i wouldnt be surprised if these rumours are true. All players from that region of europe and south america want to play in La Liga and obviously money talks. It doesn't help when his family and best friends like Gabrial Heinze all want him to make the switch to Real Madrid.

Anyway you cant believe what he says, he seems unsure himself and u-turns every 2 seconds

Quite true, you also cant believe the press so until you see ferguson go from red to purple dont believe any of it :)

The current stuff in the papers is a load of bollox in my opinion. The press just have blown this out of proportion as for Ronaldo going to Madrid i still strongly believe he will stay with us!

Remember this same situation with Kaka and to an extent Cesc.

Ronaldo has not spoken to the press in the last few days i think tomorrow there may be a press conference which he is involved in! It is about the game the Portuguese have against Turkeyon Saturday!

I just hope he comes and shuts everyone up with his situation finally there can be some rest in the camp lol!

Surely all this speculation is doing him no good and same with Portugal!

The current stuff in the papers is a load of bollox in my opinion. The press just have blown this out of proportion as for Ronaldo going to Madrid i still strongly believe he will stay with us!

Remember this same situation with Kaka and to an extent Cesc.

Ronaldo has not spoken to the press in the last few days i think tomorrow there may be a press conference which he is involved in! It is about the game the Portuguese have against Turkeyon Saturday!

I just hope he comes and shuts everyone up with his situation finally there can be some rest in the camp lol!

Surely all this speculation is doing him no good and same with Portugal!

With the English footie season over the gutter press have to make some headlines Ronnie m8. I think he will stay for at least one more season, personally I hope he doesnt have another season like this one, you will be wishing he does but he will also be thinking about that aswell....would his price go down if he doesnt have such a great season???. He shouldnt be thinking like that and has said he wont speak about transfers until end of Euros. they should let the guy concentrate on playing for his country...but the gutter press wont do that, they will ask him at every opportunity, even though he has told them he wont answer.

Not denying the fact that he's a phenomenal player, no player is bigger than the club. To be honest after what everyone at Utd has done for him (fans, manager, players, backroom staff etc), making him into the player he is today and after the world cup, he's really pi**ing me off!

He should come clear about his intentions and quickly. I'd love for him to stay but if he wants to go and if we're getting £100m, sell him. For that amount of money, we could buy fantastic 4 players at £25m if we had to and they'd be able just a good a job. We've sold great players before and replaced with quality i.e. beckham ----> ronaldo, stam ----> rio

Anywhere but Utd is a step down at the moment but i suppose he'll have to move to realise that.

i think hel move next season

i seem to remember all this press and comments from the player after the last euro wen he had sum trouble with rooney. Every1 thot he wud go then but he ended up staying, im pretty sure the same will happen this season

Not denying the fact that he's a phenomenal player, no player is bigger than the club. To be honest after what everyone at Utd has done for him (fans, manager, players, backroom staff etc), making him into the player he is today and after the world cup, he's really pi**ing me off!

He should come clear about his intentions and quickly. I'd love for him to stay but if he wants to go and if we're getting £100m, sell him. For that amount of money, we could buy fantastic 4 players at £25m if we had to and they'd be able just a good a job. We've sold great players before and replaced with quality i.e. beckham ----> ronaldo, stam ----> rio

Anywhere but Utd is a step down at the moment but i suppose he'll have to move to realise that.

Yeah! Spot on. It,s a guessing game at the moment so untill Alex starts fuming it,s a wait and see.I,ve already said i,d like him to stay. If the case is that he is orchestrating a move and turning judas then of course the club is bigger than anyone including him.

He,s strange at times,but we,ve all seen players being devious,especially for a move.Charm isn,t his greatest asset ,so if he wants off then f..k him. He isn,t helping anyone especially the supporters who have stuck by him by his stance.United will always be bigger than Ronaldo whatever he chooses to do. Stick a few hundred million on his head and call the shout then we,d find the truth. If the others want him then they will have to find the money.Put up or shut up i say.

LoL now his mother who was previously telling Ronaldo to move to Madrid has said she thinks he will stay in Manchester as he is happy there...wtf lol

Anyway i agree if he wants to go and Real Madrid are willing to pay £75mill or more for him then thats a deal. How many seasons can Ronaldo produce like the one he just did? His value may not be any higher than it is now unless of course he helps steer Portugal to victory in Euro 2008.
You can bring in lot of talent for money like that (Spurs just got Giovanni who is an amazing talent at only 19 for under 10 mill). Although i would prefer he stays for 2 more seasons at least so United can get Nani and Anderson to an amazing level of skill to replace him somewhat.

Also when united have sold/lost great players in the past it took a while to get adjusted to e.g. Jaap Stam, David Beckham, Ruud van Nistelrooy. And these days even half a season to recover from a big loss is too much. And losing Ronaldo right now would be a massive loss.
Who have united got that can even do anything near what ronaldo did in last 2 seasons? Giggs is old legs now, Nani is still new and unpredictable like ronaldo was when he first came. Park? no.
Or it could be something like Arsenal when Henry left. The young boys picked up the mantle and as main guy Rooney could flourish again

Back