C. Ronaldo to Madrid?

As per usual the thread has feck all to do with the Man Utd/Liverpool rivalry but has turned into a bun fight.

Start from the begining peeps, It's about Ronaldo possibly going to Spain (Real Madrid).

Celtic/Rangers threads tend to go the same way.

Nobody seems to be able to have a decent debate about players that play for any of these teams?

Slagging matches should be kept in the school playground?

As per usual the thread has feck all to do with the Man Utd/Liverpool rivalry but has turned into a bun fight.

Start from the begining peeps, It's about Ronaldo possibly going to Spain (Real Madrid).

Celtic/Rangers threads tend to go the same way.

Nobody seems to be able to have a decent debate about players that play for any of these teams?

Slagging matches should be kept in the school playground?
i8 never slaged anybody all i did was state a fact the ronaldo is a diver

as a reply to this

Originally Posted by mobad
hmmm we would need a world class finisher. I think we could still win the champs league without Ronaldo, however we need a player like Berbatov but has the ability to link up with players as well.
As for Ronaldo's replacement we can get a Qaresma or Riberry. Maybe they wont be as leathel as with Ronaldo, as he had all aspects of attacking - Headers, free kicks, long shots, shot tap in etc, but you dont get players like Ronaldo all the time.

you missed diving his best atribute

LOL scousers are funny..

you talk about Man Utd being lucky? OMG you lot are blind.. look at 2005 when you won it.. Why where you given a goal against Chelsea? also are you telling me that you didnt luck out against AC Milan in the 2nd half? just look at all the chances AC Milan had...

and lets not forget this year.. you got Lucky against Inter Milan twice.. Inter got a red card in both legs FOR NO REASON!! I am not glad Chelsea beat you, i wanted that luxury for Man Utd in the final..

and yes you have had more leagues and european cups then us... but thats just that.. its in the past..
you bring a shit challenge for the league every season.. with the squad you had this season you should have really challenge and so all i can do is label your team A JOKE!

all YOUR opinions there mate , depend on those man united glasses you wear !
I aint even going to redress the statements you just made because they have been redressed SOOOO many times before.
Talk about stuck records imransool, look no further than alom1988's post, and i seem to remember reading the same old, same old stuff off you as well.

It gladdens my heart to see so many liverpool fans on here and singing our praises even though we aint won anything this year. Just go's to prove we aint a bunch of glory hunters .

shit mate you not gona make one of those " Leave Britney/Ronaldo Alone " videos dressed as a girl are you ?

there's a very fine line between arrogance and confidence he crosses that line every time.

he nothing but an arrogant slimy cheating show off, If he could have Im sure Rooney would of smashed him after the world cup, but then again hes a scouser and scousers aint like that...bless him.

hes actually pretty good but the way the mancs go on and on and on about him...
ronaldo v gerard ? come on mate there is no comparison and theres no I in steven gerard

the sooner he fcuks off to spain the better :banana:

You must be really really jealous! I guess for the Britney bit..well you thought of it so it must be your fantasy!

Whooooooooooooo there! Wasnt the 4-2 newcastle game voted the best premiership game EVER??

Then there was the best champions league final EVER!

And the West Ham FA final aint far behind in terms of entertainment either!

Dont jump on the Liverpool boring bandwagon! Cause it just aint true!

THE FACT IS "LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE PREMIERSHIP"<<<<<<<<<FACT!!!!

AS for jumping on the bandwagon..only a lunatic would jump on Liverpool. If you can,t take the heat stop dreaming and wake up to the FACTS. Liverpool are dreamers..season after season. We always hear the end of the season message "wait till next season". Well United will play you no hopers off the park along with the Barnsleys.Gerrard is average nothing more! A big mouth in a big mouthed club!

If you are contented with dreaming that is o.k but don,t expect the rest of us to believe it! You might fool the scousers but you don,t fool anyone else.Fickle supporters with fickle players in a fickle 21st century club!

all YOUR opinions there mate , depend on those man united glasses you wear !
I aint even going to redress the statements you just made because they have been redressed SOOOO many times before.
Talk about stuck records imransool, look no further than alom1988's post, and i seem to remember reading the same old, same old stuff off you as well.

It gladdens my heart to see so many liverpool fans on here and singing our praises even though we aint won anything this year. Just go's to prove we aint a bunch of glory hunters .

The reason there is the same old stuff is quite simply it shows nothing has changed! Liverpool still the same old shite! Man Utd the leaders! Liverpool play the same old stuck record and you don,t need man united glasses to see it. As for the "it gladdend my heart" etc Well i never..you are making up things to just content yourselves. Failed-Failed-Failure nothing more-nothing less.

Now back to Ronaldo! Do you honestly think that if Ronny leaves it,ll make much difference! United will get over it and move on if that is the case. Brilliant player he is,i,d like him to stay but Utd won,t collapse without him. Man United fans know no-one is bigger than the club unlike others who think Gerrard is the club.

Get real! Ronaldo,s record is impressive. You don,t have to be a Utd supporter to see that. Any other premiership club would like to have him and you are only kidding yourselves to think otherwise. Because there is no chance for your club you have to slate him off with any ammo you can use or invent. The guy is talented and that,s it. You are blinded by jealousy perhaps you too need to take off your glasses.Failing that i can only suggest you may need more help.You can go on booing Ronaldo though,i think it,s brilliant when the guy shoves it down your throat on the pitch! you make him stonger---carry on.

Every summer its the same old shit, will he wont he go,if he does go and i dont want him too we'll get over it just like when Robson,Cantona and Keane went people said they were ireplacable but were almost forgotten about by the end of the next season!.
Man u or any club (even scousers lol) will always be bigger than a certain individual,Ronaldo should just come out and say what he's doin,if he's staying great,if he's not take the £60 million or whatever stupid price we get for him and buy Messi who IMO is a better player but without the same consistency!

THE FACT IS "LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE PREMIERSHIP"<<<<<<<<<FACT!!!!

AS for jumping on the bandwagon..only a lunatic would jump on Liverpool. If you can,t take the heat stop dreaming and wake up to the FACTS. Liverpool are dreamers..season after season. We always hear the end of the season message "wait till next season". Well United will play you no hopers off the park along with the Barnsleys.Gerrard is average nothing more! A big mouth in a big mouthed club!

If you are contented with dreaming that is o.k but don,t expect the rest of us to believe it! You might fool the scousers but you don,t fool anyone else.Fickle supporters with fickle players in a fickle 21st century club!

THE REASON THAT LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE PREMIERSHIP IS BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE FECKING NAME OF THE TOP LEAGUE IN ENGLAND.
BUT FOOTBALL DID NOT START IN 1992 ALTHOUGH IT DID FOR A LOT OF MAN U FANS

youtube

“ronaldo diving” video results 1 - 20 of about 320
“gerrard diving” video results 1 - 20 of about 25

dosent this speak volumes

this just says to me that sad jealous scoucers go on you tube and post these videos because they have nothing beeter to do because you cant celebrate because you dont win nothing.

@langland, what does it feel like not to win the epl? ill tell you how it feels, fookin mint

do all the manc who sing the praises of ferguson remember when u nearlly sacked him
do u remember the second division
i will tell u what gets up scoucers noses and it isnt manchester utd

it is the press
ok we will go back to 1970' 80's
when you have to admit we dominated the english league

did we get praise for the press NO
but as soon as man u started to win
and i know they have the press where all over them they could do no wrong
here is another one do u all remember mr manchester
i do ok he's dead now but to me he is still a twat
i remember him playing on tv
the record the partys over

now thats a low dig
has anybody done this to manchester??
no
this is why we scousers are so against u
so we throw digs at u
and u throw them back

did u know in the champs final this year fook even i wanted chelsea to win
now i hate chelsea
and why didnt i want man u to win
i will tell u
because we never hear the last of it not from u lot but from the press

and a little bit of info for u the best match ever played
wasnt the euro cup in athens
nither the fa cup
it was the match liverpool v notts forest
it was called the most complete game of football
that was when forest where on a high
and liverpool destroyed them and we got praise off
some of the best know football pundits and old footballers

so now u mancs know why we dont like u

BLAME THE PRESS

Last edited:
Now back to Ronaldo! Do you honestly think that if Ronny leaves it,ll make much difference! United will get over it and move on if that is the case.

Certainly it will make a huge difference, you lot have kissing his arse all season and rightly so, he is in my opinion the worlds best player so how the hell will it not make a difference. I have seen it said before about when Rudd left and how you got over that...you did indeed but it took 3 years ffs, I think you lot forget that.

Ronaldo has been with you what.....4 years now ?. How many good seasons has he had........one and maybe the back end of last season. Giggs and Neville criticised him repeatedly for showing off with the ball but doing nothing with it. Maybe he has just grown up but please dont say you wont miss him...you are the one who will be kidding yourself.

I think it would be bad for English game to see such a talent leave it.

I am not going to get into all this Liverpool - Utd crap, except to say this one point.....fickle supporters...lmao, I have seen a few threads this season after Utd got beat and those that posted them criticised Fergie and said he had lost it and was too old....then they praised him for doing the double....now that is fickle.

and btw.

Just wait until next year..........:proud:

a simple answer from a simple person
come back when u grow up

why dont you change your avatar as you wont be lifting one of them for a while, face it, you will always be 4th,maybe lower next season. stop being bitter and face the fact that the mancs are kings of europe,england and the NORTH WEST.

why dont you change your avatar as you wont be lifting one of them for a while, face it, you will always be 4th,maybe lower next season. stop being bitter and face the fact that the mancs are kings of europe,england and the NORTH WEST.
why am i bitter
look u lot have been winning for how many yrs and u still havent over taken us

the truth is we can and will get better
u cannt
u r now on the high we where at in the 80's
so the only way for u is down

why am i bitter

u cannt

and as for avatars look at urs
that to me shows that chelsea lost the champs final
u didnt win it
lol

why am i bitter

u cannt

just because liverpool went down in the dumps after there high doesnt mean we are, thats just you wishing but it aint gonna happen.

as for my avatar, that is just a joke to tease the chelsea fans after our RECENT win. it will soon be gone and back to my usual. so you will once again see a proper avatar with a proper symbol on it.

this just says to me that sad jealous scoucers go on you tube and post these videos because they have nothing beeter to do because you cant celebrate because you dont win nothing.

@langland, what does it feel like not to win the epl? ill tell you how it feels, fookin mint

Well enjoy it because I don't think you will be winning it again for a few years.

THE REASON THAT LIVERPOOL HAVE NEVER WON THE PREMIERSHIP IS BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE FECKING NAME OF THE TOP LEAGUE IN ENGLAND.
BUT FOOTBALL DID NOT START IN 1992 ALTHOUGH IT DID FOR A LOT OF MAN U FANS

You know u so called Liverpool fans need to start blaming yourselves for failure. Come on,how can you blame a league name change on not winning the premiership? You can call the league anything you like it wouldn,t make up for the failures ie 1st division-premier division. It,s very fickle to keep finding excuses for failure and very foolish.I know know where you are going wrong,you have mourinho syndrome. Anything can be used as long has the team is not seen as failures.The fact is you have never won the premiership! Now if you like you can post up all your positions since the premiership was started.We all know the tables don,t lie,so seeing this is an indicator for performance over the season ,what exactly have Liverpool done for their supporters over the years in the premiership? The answer is "NOTHING". What has captain Gerrard done for Liverpool in the pemiership? What has this so called god done to bring the premiership to Liverpool? The answer is a GREAT BIG NOWT.

You accept failure and 4th position like winning the league,so you must be the most fickle supporters of all time.You have to accept that outside of Liverpool their exists life where we don,t need the mersey,we don,t need the Beatles and most of all... WE CERTAINLY DON,T NEED YOU,LL NEVER WALK ALONE. Me thinks now it should be YOU.LL NEVER CRAWL ALONE seeing as you,ve done nothing in the premiership.Now remind us how long that has been and hurtful that must feel?

Ronaldo is not bigger than the club,so if he goes then that,s it! It won,t guarantee the fickle that this will win them the league.Alex will be gone soon neither will that guatrantee you the league!So you can keep on wishing but it aint gonna spell disaster for United.Remember Raffa the tinkler...Raffa the Rotator...you know the one who one minute he,s a genius,the next he has,nt got a clue.The one who has not got a clue what to do!

Crawl on...till your heart is content..no one cares..you live on your past and quite frankly it,s boring outside of Liverpool to anybody else.Now come on let,s have some more excuses about Ronaldo! Surely you.ll run out soon.

LOVIN IT......LOVIN IT....LOVIN IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY MINUTE UNITED GET ONE OVER LIVERPOOL...THE TEAM THAT THAT LOVES 4th PLACE...MAKE THE MOST OF IT>>>>OTHERS ARE CATCHING YOU.

Back