C. Ronaldo to Madrid?

Ronaldo is overhyped and overrated in my humble opion. He cannot play when put under any pressure, and at the moment because that man Ferguson starts shouting his mouth off about he should be protected he is given all the space and time in the world to "Express himself".. If he ever goes up against and honest hard working fullback he is nothing to be scared of.

I hear people hark on about the amount of goals he has scored this season, well a good majority of those have come from 12 yard spot kicks and dead ball situations where the angel has suited him. He has a petulant child like spoilt brat attitude where he thinks the whole world should bow to his superiar skills, he dives he moans and berates every decsion that goes against him.

Quite frankly he is overhyped by the Manc loving media who bow down and swallow his load like their lives depended on it. A true proffesional shrugs off media hype and stands up when he needs to be counted, works hard for the cause, and thinks of the team and how to improve his own game and the teams. While the likes of Ronaldo go on a one way self ego masterbation trip. Look what happend to Gasgcoign, George Best, and a few others. He doesnt have the personality to cope with the hype that surrounds him, he is too much of big head in the same manner those other players were and will probably go down the same road once he relizes you actually get older and the body starts to shut down and you cant do things the same way.

I find this debate goes on a lot on forums all over the internet, but the fact of the matter remains that although Manchester United have been successful over the last 15 years or so, have been consistant at times and very lucky at others Manchester United are still not able to pronounce they are the most successful football club in England, because they arent. The manc loving media cant even bring or bear themselves to say it but Im afraid its true, just like all the stats many of you glory hunting man u armchair supporters are so fond of bringing up the fact remains thus

Man U 17 leagues 3 European Cups

Liverpool 18 Leagues 5 European Cups

And please dont bore me with your well weve won the FA Cup more times crap as far as your football club is concerned the FA Cup is a mickey mouse tournament unless you win it or decide not to play in it because you would rather do something else. Oh but wait theres the league Cup LIverpool have won that more times than anyone else but alas according the Man U and the media swallowing load lovers thats a mickey mouse competition, oh yeah unless Man U win it and from the words of Wes Brown and I quote "IT was a great achievment to win the League Cup"

The trouble with Man U and Ferguson is you think you are bigger than football and you think football is Man U and everyone including the glory hunters think that Ronaldo is the best player in the world. What kinda goats me is the fact that how can you even have a best indivdual player in the world when its a fucking team game in the first place, and if such a thing of best player in the world be even considered then that player should be world class in all positions on the pitch!! Could Ronaldo play at centre back or right back or go in goal or ..... need I go on.

Suffice to say even to you Mancs if Ronaldo was such a team player and clubman and a workhorse, he wouldnt even be consdiering moving to Real Madrid the fact he has come out with all this crap and not give a definitive answer should reveal all even to thick headed mancs, he cares more about himself and his own self interest than that of the team.

Thats my 10p worth and you know it makes sense

Some great players mentioned!

NO great player has ever put it on in every match! To compare Ronaldo with other greats such as George Best...well completely different player in a different time. He is only young and maybe with what you see is arrogance,others will see something else. Love him or hate him he has got it.Time will tell how great he might become.

As for divin well if you look at the football you are watching he was the most fouled player in the premiership this season,so let,s not get a foul mixed up with diving.Anyway for the pretenders- Gerrard is capable of diving so is Torres,so let,s not say that Ronaldo is the only one that has ever done it.

Jealousy is not a comparison to describe a great player! He has scored in big games,you must be watching another player.For one in the Euro final,others for Portugal on many occasions! He said he was gonna score in the final and he did,what more do you want? This guy could walk into any team in the world,you know it,i know it so don,t let arrogance get in the way of brilliance and confidence. If we slate every player for celebrating,then i guess we are saying every player shouldn,t score.We all know it,s a team game not just one player.Ronaldo is a far better player than Gerrad will ever be,so it,s pointless comparing them.AS for scoring from the spot,well when was it deemed not a goal,you still have to score! And mostly goals are what the fans want,and goals win games whatever part of the field they come from,whatever the player!AND RONALDO as demonstrated this season and last season has scored many of them. Love it or hate it,he says he is gonna get better if he can. Good luck to him ! He has livened up the premiership---which is more than LIVERPOOL have ever done<<<FACT

Now when another tv pundit can come up with an excuse! The fickle can then copy them...again and again! He has a greasy face-come on -what next? You guys need to wake up and listen to proffesionals who voted him the best,the press who voted him the best. These proffesionals who play for your chosen club,so is anyone saying they don,t know what they are doing? Love him or hate him..don,t slate him for being good or different or confident.

Some great players mentioned!

NO great player has ever put it on in every match! To compare Ronaldo with other greats such as George Best...well completely different player in a different time. He is only young and maybe with what you see is arrogance,others will see something else. Love him or hate him he has got it.Time will tell how great he might become.

As for divin well if you look at the football you are watching he was the most fouled player in the premiership this season,so let,s not get a foul mixed up with diving.Anyway for the pretenders- Gerrard is capable of diving so is Torres,so let,s not say that Ronaldo is the only one that has ever done it.

Jealousy is not a comparison to describe a great player! He has scored in big games,you must be watching another player.For one in the Euro final,others for Portugal on many occasions! He said he was gonna score in the final and he did,what more do you want? This guy could walk into any team in the world,you know it,i know it so don,t let arrogance get in the way of brilliance and confidence. If we slate every player for celebrating,then i guess we are saying every player shouldn,t score.We all know it,s a team game not just one player.Ronaldo is a far better player than Gerrad will ever be,so it,s pointless comparing them.AS for scoring from the spot,well when was it deemed not a goal,you still have to score! And mostly goals are what the fans want,and goals win games whatever part of the field they come from,whatever the player!AND RONALDO as demonstrated this season and last season has scored many of them. Love it or hate it,he says he is gonna get better if he can. Good luck to him ! He has livened up the premiership---which is more than LIVERPOOL have ever done<<<FACT

Now when another tv pundit can come up with an excuse! The fickle can then copy them...again and again! He has a greasy face-come on -what next? You guys need to wake up and listen to proffesionals who voted him the best,the press who voted him the best. These proffesionals who play for your chosen club,so is anyone saying they don't know what they are doing? Love him or hate him..don,t slate him for being good or different or confident.

shit mate you not gona make one of those " Leave Britney/Ronaldo Alone " videos dressed as a girl are you ?

there's a very fine line between arrogance and confidence he crosses that line every time.

he nothing but an arrogant slimy cheating show off, If he could have Im sure Rooney would of smashed him after the world cup, but then again hes a scouser and scousers aint like that...bless him.

hes actually pretty good but the way the mancs go on and on and on about him...
ronaldo v gerard ? come on mate there is no comparison and theres no I in steven gerard

the sooner he fcuks off to spain the better :banana:

Ronaldo is overhyped and overrated in my humble opion. He cannot play when put under any pressure, and at the moment because that man Ferguson starts shouting his mouth off about he should be protected he is given all the space and time in the world to "Express himself".. If he ever goes up against and honest hard working fullback he is nothing to be scared of.

I hear people hark on about the amount of goals he has scored this season, well a good majority of those have come from 12 yard spot kicks and dead ball situations where the angel has suited him. He has a petulant child like spoilt brat attitude where he thinks the whole world should bow to his superiar skills, he dives he moans and berates every decsion that goes against him.

Quite frankly he is overhyped by the Manc loving media who bow down and swallow his load like their lives depended on it. A true proffesional shrugs off media hype and stands up when he needs to be counted, works hard for the cause, and thinks of the team and how to improve his own game and the teams. While the likes of Ronaldo go on a one way self ego masterbation trip. Look what happend to Gasgcoign, George Best, and a few others. He doesnt have the personality to cope with the hype that surrounds him, he is too much of big head in the same manner those other players were and will probably go down the same road once he relizes you actually get older and the body starts to shut down and you cant do things the same way.

I find this debate goes on a lot on forums all over the internet, but the fact of the matter remains that although Manchester United have been successful over the last 15 years or so, have been consistant at times and very lucky at others Manchester United are still not able to pronounce they are the most successful football club in England, because they arent. The manc loving media cant even bring or bear themselves to say it but Im afraid its true, just like all the stats many of you glory hunting man u armchair supporters are so fond of bringing up the fact remains thus

And please dont bore me with your well weve won the FA Cup more times crap as far as your football club is concerned the FA Cup is a mickey mouse tournament unless you win it or decide not to play in it because you would rather do something else. Oh but wait theres the league Cup LIverpool have won that more times than anyone else but alas according the Man U and the media swallowing load lovers thats a mickey mouse competition, oh yeah unless Man U win it and from the words of Wes Brown and I quote "IT was a great achievment to win the League Cup"

The trouble with Man U and Ferguson is you think you are bigger than football and you think football is Man U and everyone including the glory hunters think that Ronaldo is the best player in the world. What kinda goats me is the fact that how can you even have a best indivdual player in the world when its a fucking team game in the first place, and if such a thing of best player in the world be even considered then that player should be world class in all positions on the pitch!! Could Ronaldo play at centre back or right back or go in goal or ..... need I go on.

Suffice to say even to you Mancs if Ronaldo was such a team player and clubman and a workhorse, he wouldnt even be consdiering moving to Real Madrid the fact he has come out with all this crap and not give a definitive answer should reveal all even to thick headed mancs, he cares more about himself and his own self interest than that of the team.

only just read this and all i can say is fcuking spot on m8

Good luck to him ! He has livened up the premiership---which is more than LIVERPOOL have ever done<<<FACT

Whooooooooooooo there! Wasnt the 4-2 newcastle game voted the best premiership game EVER??

Then there was the best champions league final EVER!

And the West Ham FA final aint far behind in terms of entertainment either!

Dont jump on the Liverpool boring bandwagon! Cause it just aint true!

Whooooooooooooo there! Wasnt the 4-2 newcastle game voted the best premiership game EVER??

Then there was the best champions league final EVER!

And the West Ham FA final aint far behind in terms of entertainment either!

Dont jump on the Liverpool boring bandwagon! Cause it just aint true!

hear hear mate :Clap:
You cant just put "FACT" somewhere in sentence and expect everyone to buy in to your bullshit !!

Anyway back to Ronnie, Looks like he will persevere at manu after the threats of letting him rot on the bench from ferguson. Apparently he will be appearing next season with one of them baby harnesses on, with fergie keeping a tight hold in case he runs off !!

As for divin well if you look at the football you are watching he was the most fouled player in the premiership this season.(Ronaldo)

Well if you ask me the best players in the world do not allow themselves to get fouled much, they are too clever.
I hated the fact that Thierry Henri could play week in week out without a defender getting near enough to him to give him a kick, just to see if it would slow him down.

That is the mark of a great player for me.
Messi
Kaka
Rhonaldinho

rarely allow themselves to get fouled and so contribute far more to the game.

But I will say one thing for Ronaldo, he must have been the luckiest player in the premiership this year.
How many free kicks did he take? probably a hundred.
How many goals did he score from them? probably 3 ?

Hope he's still here next season, because he just might crumple

we are the kings of europe hahaha..dats wat all liverpool fans say nw we r u jst cnt take it.....we did the double u ant won the premier league yet scouser scums..cnt b asked saying anymore wasting my time talking 2 scousers.

we are the kings of europe hahaha..dats wat all liverpool fans say nw we r u jst cnt take it.....we did the double u ant won the premier league yet scouser scums..cnt b asked saying anymore wasting my time talking 2 scousers.

Very eloquently put.......

For a moron

As for divin well if you look at the football you are watching he was the most fouled player in the premiership this season.(Ronaldo)

finally a scouser who talks a bit of sense,i know he does dive and dont deny it but i have said before just what you have said

if you typed english we could understand you

What happened to loyalty in this game of money

Sooner or later he will goto Spain and for what i do not know.

The EPL is by far the best league in the world! And it makes me laugh the way that real and barca use the press to tap up players like little sad acts.

When henry left most thought it was the end of the world you will be surprised how well you will do if the worst happens but also there is nothing any club can really do if a player wants to leave.... would you guys really want to leave him rotting on the bench when you could get like 60 million for him ?

We are about to lose hleb to barca and he is also a very good player (not in ronaldos league but a very good player) and i just think let them go bollox to it lol... we will get 19 million or (fingers crossed) yaya toure in exchange.

and just think as well furgy is not scared to splash money so he will buy a few top top players unlike these cocks here at the emmerates who wont play players proper wages!

So the future is bright for you mancs :)

Regards
Mickie D

youtube

“ronaldo diving” video results 1 - 20 of about 320
“gerrard diving” video results 1 - 20 of about 25

dosent this speak volumes

well done you can use Youtube..

but you missed the point mate..
i didnt say Ronaldo dont dive.. all i say is that Gerrard does aswell ;)

This saga is interesting i personally think he will stay at least till Fergie is there! I have a feeling he is wanting a better contract! I hope he stays!

It is hard to think of a player in the world other than Messi that can fit his boots at Old Trafford.

We shall all know very soon in regards to his decision!

lol, lol, lol, lol okay dont know how many more times to laugh at this post. Davidh take note, I didnt start this broken record again.

Overhyped, overrated? Thats a minorities opinion against millions, so needless to say no one is going to grace that with a response. Would have a pop at the team you support but isnt confirmed in your love letter to Ronaldo. Although I suspect it maybe Liverpool.

In way of his goal tally, like many before you. I suggest you check how many were penalties before harking on about it, you may surprise yourself. And if scoring free kicks isn't acceptable way of scoring I'm not sure what is.

I can't even be asked to reply in way of what you perceive as his inability to cope with the hype surrounding him. Need I remind you he is 23, what were you doing when you were 23? Did you have the same kind of pressure on you to perform week in week out? So don't even try to write as if you can understand life from a footballers point of view.

I couldnt wait to reply to that statistics reply about Liverpool. Although their recent European cup win is the only one in living memory, it has been said before they WERE a great side, now they are a shadow of that so instead of banging on about statistics and what they have won, try winning the league now.

As we're on the subject, who was the first European side to win the European Cup? And if it was not for the Munich disaster I can pretty much guarantee we would have had a lot more both in way of leagues and European Cups and fans love to say how lucky Man U are.

You asked the question "need I go on?" everyone wishes you just stop, as this post got beyond foolish at this point. The best player in the world should be able to play in all positions? All I can say to that in the politest of ways is YOU ON CRACK?

And finally, Ronaldo has nothing to prove to absent minded fans such as yourself. He has shown what he can do over the last two seasons and we are grateful for that. He has been at Man U for over 5 seasons now so that is quite a stay and whether he stays or goes, I'll be the first to wish him the best of luck.

If you decide to switch on that box in your house, you'll find football is not just a game no more its business. And a footballers career is getting shorter and shorter with unpredictable futures (Eduardo, wish him the best but could be career threatening). So why not make the best of it, why not entertain the world not just a single league. In a few years, it will be another name on everyones lips so enjoy it while you can and earn while you can, as like many footballers they'll have not many options once he finishes up. So stop hating and start appreciating.

LOL scousers are funny..

you talk about Man Utd being lucky? OMG you lot are blind.. look at 2005 when you won it.. Why where you given a goal against Chelsea? also are you telling me that you didnt luck out against AC Milan in the 2nd half? just look at all the chances AC Milan had...

and lets not forget this year.. you got Lucky against Inter Milan twice.. Inter got a red card in both legs FOR NO REASON!! I am not glad Chelsea beat you, i wanted that luxury for Man Utd in the final..

and yes you have had more leagues and european cups then us... but thats just that.. its in the past..
you bring a shit challenge for the league every season.. with the squad you had this season you should have really challenge and so all i can do is label your team A JOKE!

Back