Busy Week

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All

Well it’s my wedding anniversary tomorrow and then it’s my 30th this weekend.

Booked half day tomorrow so going to go for a nice meal etc... But I just haven't planned my birthday at all. Don't even know what pressie I would like lol.

Anyway I was thinking, have a family weekend break this weekend I've got Monday off too, then next weekend (bank holiday weekend) I'll have my p!55 up.

so where or what can I do this weekend (with 2 children both under age of 2)

And what decent pressie can I have.

Thanks for your reply's peeps

Congrats,

As for what to do, where about in the country are you ?

As for pressie, how about a flatscreen TV or tablet ?

Congrats,

As for what to do, where about in the country are you ?

As for pressie, how about a flatscreen TV or tablet ?

Yorkshire area mate but will travel although ideally under 4 hours (kids can get a little restless)

I've thought about gadgetry pressie's but don't really want / need any at the mo.

I think because I've been putting off my 30th for the last 3 months I just haven't given it any thought at all and now when I do think about it all I'm thinking is I don't want to hit 30 lol.

I've also promissed the wife I'll stop smoking the day after ( can't wait for that, can see it being fun)

I'm stumped lol

Has anybody had flying lessons?

I've been looking at the experience type websites and you can get a flying lesson for £150 which is 1 hour flight time plus 30 briefing.

I would love to know if anyone has done this and what they thought. Thanks

The father in-law had one of those flying experiences at Leeds/Bradford. He loved it, still talks a little bit too much about it.
I did one of those driving days with the porshe/Ferrari/lamborghini
That was good but you come away thinking how the fook can I get the money together for one of those :)

The father in-law had one of those flying experiences at Leeds/Bradford. He loved it, still talks a little bit too much about it.
I did one of those driving days with the porshe/Ferrari/lamborghini
That was good but you come away thinking how the fook can I get the money together for one of those :)

The more I read up about the flying experience the more I would like to do it. I'm going to book with multiflight.

Well its 3 years today since me and the wife were married. Pressie's cards flowers are done I just need to book a weekend away for this weekend any ideas peeps ?

I've seen some lovely lodges but they are all booked up lol

Back