Burner announced ! Get um while you can !

Has anybody had there drive turn up from play.com yet?

when i ordered mine it said 3-5 days and im still waiting

Has anybody had there drive turn up from play.com yet?

when i ordered mine it said 3-5 days and im still waiting

I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna give it another week and if the status hasn't changed, I'm going to cancel my order

I ordered on the 18th and it currently says:

Awaiting stock

Delivery option:
Free Delivery

Delivery estimate:
3-5 working days

:-(

If you cancel your order , dabs have some in stock and they haven`t bumped up the prices yet.
I ordered on the 18th and it currently says:

Awaiting stock

Delivery option:
Free Delivery

Delivery estimate:
3-5 working days

:-(

Just gone back on play.com and my status has changed to "Awaiting Stock" bastards lol

just flashed mine
tried to use but aones but they bail
stuck in a verb and it verified fine with imageburn

Just cancelled order and got 1 off the bay and it states its a B so all should be good a little more expensive but you have the knowledge that it is a B and not an A

If anybodys interested heres the link
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Guys why are people that bought IHAS124-19B drives crossflashing them to 324 or 524 with ixtreme burner max?? what is the point of this?? anyone any ideas please. I'm Just interested,

Edit sussed it. higher numbered drives have more features than 124b drives none of benefit to burning xbox 360 discs though

Last edited:
Just been reading elsewhere. some peeps are crossflashing the higher firmwares onto the 124 B drives 324 or 524 because of the added features these drives ship with. Some also said that they are getting less coasters when the drives are flashed with higher firmware

Using Lite-on IHAS124-19B crossflashed to 524 with ixtreme burner max, Media: Aone PLUS+ DVD+R DL 8X GOLD EDITION FF PRINTABLE (Disc ID: RICOHJPN-D01-67), OPC enabled, Force HT enabled, Online HT enabled, writing at speed 4x, burned and verfied 100% with no errors and also installed to xbox360 hdd with no errors.

im the same as u m8
crossdressing yes ,flashing no.

Indeed. The tutorial specifically says that you don't want to get the wrong firmware when flashing the drive

Cross flashing to me = potential brick

Last edited:
ive been too busy at work to even take my drive out of wrapper.

i might do some flashing this weekend :ASSFLASH:

my 124B burns datawrites ff printables fine, but when I put it in my 360 it just comes up with play dvd, so might have a look at this cross flashing, not home till the weekend so hopefully will have another read on here and see whats happening. I expected it to fail my datawrites but it burnt it fine, thought i was in luck till i put it in my 360 drive grrrr :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back