Burner announced ! Get um while you can !

can someone explain what these drives do?

the drives allow us when reflashed with the correct fw to burn the new xbox games. the reason you cant burn them with other drives is the game disks are now 8.7gb instead of 8.5

woohoo just ordered mine from scan parently be here tomorrow hmm very fast

Shaun, remember it's the "B" version you need, might have missed it but can't see it on the listing from BT there?

hi, just curious, does anyone know if these drives are just for burning the new xgd3 backups onlywhen its been flashed with the cfw once its out, like can you use the drive to burn anything else ? thanks

can't see why not mate....it's not JUST for the new games as it's a writer.....i would presume like...

Spoke to the owners of Scan yesterday they had sold 300 units in 2 and half hours and have another 400 on order !!!

You can use it as a normal burner , with everything else it had before you flashed it , lightscribe , labelflash etc etc.
hi, just curious, does anyone know if these drives are just for burning the new xgd3 backups onlywhen its been flashed with the cfw once its out, like can you use the drive to burn anything else ? thanks

just asking but is the firmware out for the drives yet and if so anylinks to what i need cheers in advance

i thought this was it mate......i've just plugged mine in and was gonna do it ?

here

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, thanks man, but in the PDF there's links for the firmware?

EEPROM_Utility-6.2.0

Flash_Utility-6.0.1

?!?

I have totally lost it then and think i'll take a step back, just confused then, the PDF goes on to show you the drive being upgraded etc. and then goes on to show imageburn down towards the bottom, so are we all still waiting for this bit then ?

Then of course you need the Max iXtreme custom Burner firmware for your relevant model.

my bad.....You will also require the drive upgrade.exe, again ensure correct one for your drive! Plus 2 other utility programs (which is the ones above i guess...lol!)

Last edited:
Cheers, just plugged the drive in that i have from scan and it's showing as a different model..... taxi for dibbers ?

EDIT: (forget that just seen)

LiteOn iHas124-XX B
LiteOn iHas224-XX B
LiteOn iHas324-XX B
LiteOn iHas424-XX B
LiteOn iHas524-XX B
LiteOn iHas624-XX B
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT][/FONT]

21-10-201118-58-54.jpg

Got me self a new back ground image that i'm going to stare at for a few hours....

noob1.jpg

Back