Burner announced ! Get um while you can !

I think hes received it since mate, but tbh play have always been great with delivery times for me but lately theyve been crap im still waiting on a pen drive i ordered on the 1st they say theyve despatched it but you never know with them ive had despatch emails before about a hour after ive found the item behind the door thats the only reason i havent ordered from them i wouldnt mind the iHAS524B with LabelTag tbh

i SWEAR that wasn't there when i posted it!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, it might have. :p

Dont know if its already common knowledge but you can get the iHAS32B from pc world delivered for £14.99 it doesn't say its the rev b but under the questions it does and apparently theyve been known to send out the -32 model instead which is 24.99 on there site.

Ive just ordered the ihas32b for 14.99 and paid a extra 1.99 for next day still cheaper than some places for the baseline model which as gone up at Play.com to £16.99 no brainer and play have been crap for me with delivery recently too.

Heres the link if anyone is fancying one Link

I hope you all have good burning setups in place for when they change dae.bin and you have to return all of your xgd3 again

makes you wanna go out and buy the games.:Laugh:...what's the dae.bin and what role does it play? good job i have only burned GOW3 for now then (since it's the only thing i'm playing at the minute like)

thanks for the heads up, tbh mine is already banned the xbox i got back yesterday as gone full circle i sold it about 6mths back after i got it banned about 12mth previous but if im understanding right i wont mind having to reburn the games again if i have too. Which leads me to another question is there a cheap option for discs or a thread on it, i was hoping to use the aones ive had in the cupboard for a bit.

Last edited:
The dae.bin that you need to download , goes in the xbc folder and allows you to rip your xgd3 titles with all the correct info from the disc you are ripping.
makes you wanna go out and buy the games.:Laugh:...what's the dae.bin and what role does it play? good job i have only burned GOW3 for now then (since it's the only thing i'm playing at the minute like)

i'm using a benQ flashed with the 0800 software? same for me?

Yeah you still need to add the dae.bin to xbc folder , as it will not rip the xgd3 game correctly , i think it xbc gives you a warning if the file is not in the folder
i'm using a benQ flashed with the 0800 software? same for me?

mmm, never see it when i ripped, how ever that's on another machine that i have the BenQ attached too, so will double check what's in there the next time i do a rip a game... where do you get your hands on that file then? xbinx? i know it's not out yet but as that where to grab it from?

Ta.

mmm, never see it when i ripped, how ever that's on another machine that i have the BenQ attached too, so will double check what's in there the next time i do a rip a game... where do you get your hands on that file then? xbinx? i know it's not out yet but as that where to grab it from?

Ta.

wont abgx sort that for you when you scan the games?
I think i totally missed the point when i posted earlier.
Edit, think im missing it now too

Last edited:
abgx does not do the new games matey......not yet any way.....

We can confirm though that these changes will indeed necessitate new versions of and/or changes to Xbox Backup Creator, abgx360, and several other associated tools

Last edited:
Back