Burner announced ! Get um while you can !

Speaking of verbs....
anyone got any cheap links and prices with p&p ((10's, 25's) Singapore's not India's)

Any external ones ?
I got rid of my desktop

I have a SATA to USB Converter that i think instead of me pulling this rig apart again i think I'm going to see how i get on with this attached to it....

Will let you know if it works.....

(p.s posty should have been! :cool:

And yeah verbs, get em whilst there hot! lololol....

I bought this drive from scan on saturday was £2 cheaper and they weren't advertising the B on it. It arrived today and it is a B revision I only guessed this would be the drive.

I bought this drive from scan on saturday was £2 cheaper and they weren't advertising the B on it. It arrived today and it is a B revision I only guessed this would be the drive.

bought mine in April for a bargain £11.98(£9.99), me thinks that they know what these drives are to used for :)

What are these for? Burning the extra capacity on DL discs? Is this necessary for offline play or only for people who go online?

I ordered one from ebuyer yesterday didnt say Aor B on site any way came today and it is b revision if it helps anyone

same as me mate, ordered mine last night and it turned up this morning, very good service, and yes, it was the B revision :)

As of today, whos the cheapest to get on of these?
I play OFFLINE so should I still purchase?

yes you should, as you might start getting disk read errors etc, I got mine from ebuyer, they had around 200 odd in stock, next day delivery

just drove to Scan and picked mine up, bought some discs while i was there as well.

Back