BT sports

by start next season i can see most charging a fee

way its heading all about the money

no reason not to if you sign up

Well it’s definitely working here I just checked again, but that’s with my personal login.

For the sake of an Extra £20 on top of the price of the box for a lifetime support, it would be well worth it for sports fans.

I just checked if it’s still available and they said:

“Usernames & passwords are no longer issued, those who wish to have Sports Donkey would need to subscribe via their website.”

Maybe when things quieten down a bit they may start doing it again.
Their charging 20 quid a month at the moment i think m8,so you did well ;)

ive just been looking and they are offering £50 for 12 months can anyone confirm they have 3pm football and the quality of the streams is there a plex channel to have this on nowtv box?

I think I would be hesitant with any of these, especially buying so early as its a while before the footy season kicks off anything could change.

Kodi is great and so are the streams available the thing that gets me is the whole uncertainty about it all. You might get a working stream one day and then its gone the next. The quality isn't always great and once its advertised something is available everyone jumps on the band wagon and the buffering begins.

Not complaining and you get what you pay for but I think in terms of replacing other services sly\vermin\b"rip off"t I think its got a way to go.

Back