BT Sport on Virgin Media

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Announced today that Virgin Media XL TV customers will get BT Sports 1, 2 and ESPN HD included at no extra cost to their package (similiar to old deal regarding ESPN). This should be working today, though I am not home to confirm this.

Non-XL customers can order it as an add-on package for £15 a month.

As a UFC fan, saves having to turn to torrents / usenet.

Confirmed working on XL here. BT Sport 1 & 2 in HD too.
HH.

yer working here excellent news as im a U.F.C fan

so well pleased :Laugh:

Anybody know if Virgin customers can watch BT Sport on android? Just downloaded the BT Sport app but looking for a log-in.
HH.

Anybody know if Virgin customers can watch BT Sport on android? Just downloaded the BT Sport app but looking for a log-in.
HH.

You need a virgin tivo box and subscribed to the XL package. You use the virgin anywhere ios app

I think you also need the tivo box plugged into a superhub as well.

I've been having fun rubbing it in with people I know who love footy. Ironically ill only be watching UFC and a bit of motor sport.

I hope it doesn't backfire though with people inviting them selfs round when there's a match they want to see on lol

I've been having fun rubbing it in with people I know who love footy. Ironically ill only be watching UFC and a bit of motor sport.

I hope it doesn't backfire though with people inviting them selfs round when there's a match they want to see on lol

By the way @rawsy where is it you live?

PS. I'll even bring my own beer. :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back