broke my toe this morning

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
as the title says. went up the hosiptal this morning and they had a look at it then tok a xray then said i broke it, thort i dislocated it when i looked at it.
its pretty painfull but ill be ok, cant even drive for a few days :(

sorry to hear that mate....

good exscuse to be waited on tho mate :proud:

how did you do that ? stub it on something ! ooooo that kills dont it :(

feel ya pain mate

how did you do that ? stub it on something ! ooooo that kills dont it :(

feel ya pain mate

sure does matey, well i went out side this morning to speak to a mate, came back in and i just hit it on the ground, fricking hurt big time.

awe a few days no driving... try achillies m8 3 feckin months no driving for me...

3 months sh*t that's a long time, its only been a few hours and i wanna get back on the car all ready :)

Sorry to hear about your toe fireblade it sounds painful. Keep your car turning over to keep the battery charged if you can. get well soon mate.;)

Stubbing little toe is bad enough.. done it many times.. but broken toe, i think ill pass.. hope it fixes up good mate..

thanks guys, am getting as much rest as i can but am still trying to help out with the baby :)
seams to be healing quick quickley changed the dressing this morning and its staying straight so with a bit if luck i will be better in a good few days :)

broke my my small toe when i was in the r.a.f came out of shower and slide on tiles and feck me little toe bent all the way back skin ripped as well and my job was driver no time of for me.

close to screwing up big toe was to put one of the fork of a garden fork though my boot and inpale my big toe.

very stupid thing to do.

broke my my small toe when i was in the r.a.f came out of shower and slide on tiles and feck me little toe bent all the way back skin ripped as well and my job was driver no time of for me.

close to screwing up big toe was to put one of the fork of a garden fork though my boot and inpale my big toe.

very stupid thing to do.

sounded very pain full mate, my toe was pointing to the left and like i said it fricking hurt not so bad now, was told to take some painkillers to get rid of the pain but did not bother :)

Back