British soldiers sexually abused us, claim Iraqis

Those in the field are much more qualified to make decisions than those at home.

We supported the Russians in their massacres and rape of innocent Germans in WWII. Aren't you forgetting the British Empire señor? To those that were on the receiving end we were the fascist invading army who indiscriminately killed.

Morality,LMAO. Tell that to the million dead in Iraq who faced our invasion.

Well said :Clap:

Those in the field are much more qualified to make decisions than those at home.
No, they're not. Not when it comes to the issue of how we want to conduct ourselves as a country.

We supported the Russians in their massacres and rape of innocent Germans in WWII. Aren't you forgetting the British Empire señor? To those that were on the receiving end we were the fascist invading army who indiscriminately killed.
I'm no fan of the empire either.

Morality,LMAO. Tell that to the million dead in Iraq who faced our invasion.
Are you somehow under the impression that I support the Iraq invasion?

I take no notice of lies and damned lies and even less of statistics ( except when they show that Man U are doing crap compared to last season)

What's your evidence?

You first.

Like I said earlier, the statistics on sexual abuse against female colleagues are truly astonishing, and that's just what's being reported, so you can only wonder what they're doing to the supposed enemy.

To 'wonder' and to imply that the majority of an armed force is immoral is as far away from evidence as we are from the sun.

I'm not at all convinced the bad eggs are in a minority anymore. There are certainly too many of them.

I refer to my previous sentence. It is up to you to prove that the majority of our soldiers are morally corrupt.

But that's how it has to be. You can't leave policy making or drafting of rules of engagement to those who are too emotionally involved.

I would agree with that, to an extent. Soldiers do not have a say in how a war is fought, and never have. The commanders speak to the politicians/royalty, and tell them what they need, and the politicians do what they feel is best, and more importantly, do what will keep them in power (most of the time).

If the argument is that we just have to be better than Nazis and their ilk, you've probably set the bar too low.

It's not really about the rights of our so-called enemies, it's about our own morality.

'War is glorious after all' (George Orwell). It is also hell, and that hell reduces humanity.

The Nazi moral comparison is a false one. We live in a world where we can not sit idly by whilst others increase their chances of being the most powerful. Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran/China/Russia etc. are all linked in this mess, not one is isolated.

This war is about power, but I do not necessarily see a problem with that.

Un fucking believable, some people here read in the newspaper or hear about an ALLEGED incident in Iraq, supposedly committed by our troops, and they are assumed guilty, what a few nobs we have here, call yourself British.
Morons would be appropriate.
Another thing I find disgusting in when a member here stands up for the troops he gets ridiculed by some of the poxy PC Brigade hell bent on blackening the good name of the British troops.
You should be ashamed of yourselves

You first.
No, I merely asked the question if they were in the minority, and you categorically dismissed that. Without evidence to back up your dismissal, the question stands. You could have said you doubted that was the case, which would have left us with opposing, unanswered questions, but you didn't do that, you dismissed it outright.

'War is glorious after all' (George Orwell). It is also hell, and that hell reduces humanity.
But it doesn't for everyone. Perhaps anyone can be corrupted, but some seem to start out more than halfway there, and those individuals ultimately only serve to endanger themselves and those of their colleagues who truly do deserve our praise and respect.

The Nazi moral comparison is a false one. We live in a world where we can not sit idly by whilst others increase their chances of being the most powerful.
I wasn't the one who made the comparison, but my comment was perfectly apt due to the apparent exclusion of morals. I'm talking in terms of execution, not policy.

No, I merely asked the question if they were in the minority, and you categorically dismissed that. Without evidence to back up your dismissal, the question stands. You could have said you doubted that was the case, which would have left us with opposing, unanswered questions, but you didn't do that, you dismissed it outright.

I did dismiss it outright. Because there is no evidence to suggest that the majority of UK soldiers are rapists. Is your father a rapist? Is your mother a child killer? Does the tooth fairy exist? Just because you dismiss it outright, the question stands. Doesn't it?

We can all ask questions under the guise of being insightful. Doesn't mean that much does it?

But it doesn't for everyone. Perhaps anyone can be corrupted, but some seem to start out more than halfway there, and those individuals ultimately only serve to endanger themselves and those of their colleagues who truly do deserve our praise and respect.

So you are implying that you believe there is a fundamental moral hole in the British Army who are disregarding instruction and choosing to rape, pillage, and kill innocents? Good one.

I wasn't the one who made the comparison, but my comment was perfectly apt due to the apparent exclusion of morals. I'm talking in terms of execution, not policy.

I know you did not bring Nazi's into it mate. But your off hand way of dragging our soldiers name's through the mud is thoughtless and cowardly.

:EDIT: I am agreeing with emarald. Worrying...

i want anybody here to point me in the direction of a female abuser fancy coming into the fellas hospital room and then trying to rape him
fook i would of striped as fast as i could
and as for watching 2 ppl having sexual intercourse
yes i would be pissed off why because i couldnt join in

now as for the physical abuse i dont condone it but
is anything said when the terrorists capture ppl who dont belong to the army/forces and the cut there fooking heads off

this is a case of do as i say not as i do

I did dismiss it outright. Because there is no evidence to suggest that the majority of UK soldiers are rapists.
Nor did I say there were, but given the high percentages of sexual abuse against colleagues, as well as the many other transgressions we constantly hear about, it would be irresponsible not to ask questions, and it would be far more irresponsible to dismiss the questions in the manner you did for nothing other than misguided national pride. You don't have to be a rapist to be a bad egg.

So you are implying that you believe there is a fundamental moral hole in the British Army who are disregarding instruction and choosing to rape, pillage, and kill innocents? Good one.
The problem clearly exists, the question is how big a problem is it, and there are lesser offenses than the ones you mentioned that are also unacceptable.

I know you did not bring Nazi's into it mate. But your off hand way of dragging our soldiers name's through the mud is thoughtless and cowardly.
That's just childish. I specifically said there were soldiers who legitimately deserved our respect and support. I would hope it's the majority, but even if it weren't, nothing I've said has disparaged those who do play by the rules.

i want anybody here to point me in the direction of a female abuser fancy coming into the fellas hospital room and then trying to rape him
fook i would of striped as fast as i could
That would probably be true for many men who have slightly different perspectives on sexual relations than most women, but your own willingness to be subjected to sexual "assault" does not legitimate such action against any unwilling individual.

Last edited:
Ffs señor ding dong have you been possessed by karmy6:Boo:

Ffs señor ding dong have you been possessed by karmy6:Boo:
Not at all. As I said, don't confuse what I'm saying with an outright condemnation of the military. I would be perfectly happy to find that 99.9% of them really do deserve our support and praise. My point isn't even based on these latest allegations, which I hope are untrue, but I know people who are actually over there, and their stories and concerns about many of their colleagues lead me to think there are more of these so-called bad eggs than there should be.

I fully understand that it's a difficult situation and mistakes are made, but when you even have forum members saying they don't care what the military get up to, as long as they're keeping us safe, that's simply not a view I can align myself with. When one of my friends shipped off to Afghanistan recently, his girlfriend gave him some excellent advice: Behave like your mother and sister is watching you.

Un fucking believable, some people here read in the newspaper or hear about an ALLEGED incident in Iraq, supposedly committed by our troops, and they are assumed guilty, what a few nobs we have here, call yourself British.
Morons would be appropriate.
Another thing I find disgusting in when a member here stands up for the troops he gets ridiculed by some of the poxy PC Brigade hell bent on blackening the good name of the British troops.
You should be ashamed of yourselves

Are we reading the same thread? :confused:

Or are you indulging in the usual Enoch style oratory?

That would probably be true for many men who have slightly different perspectives on sexual relations than most women, but your own willingness to be subjected to sexual "assault" does not legitimate such action against any unwilling individual.
they must not be men
now truely how many men would run from a women who has stripped off tto rape abuse them
and what u have to think these are not fat women they are fit (as in fit not fooking gorgues)
women
so would i and 99.9% of men turn it down

no i dont think so

they must not be men
I don't know who "they" are, but the point you seemed to miss what that you can't use your own sexual preferences as moral or indeed legal justification for actions taken against other individuals, male or female.

I don't know who "they" are, but the point you seemed to miss what that you can't use your own sexual preferences as moral or indeed legal justification for actions taken against other individuals, male or female.
i am not just using my sexual preferences i am talking for most men

now tell me
if any man on here would refuse a bit of skirt

Senor ding dong is symptomatic of the self reflexive navel gazing that we do as westerners.

Constantly beating ourselves up because we have lost the ability to see good and evil, or at least gradations of the two, we sit and pontificate, picking at the scabs with a pseudo moral purity.

If I believed that there was mass scale rape and torture being conducted by our armed forces, then I would ask the questions you have. I am no blind loyalist, especially not to the UK per se. The western way of life, as opposed to Shariah law? Definitely.

But a few accusations, and very few convictions of any sort, and you jump straight to the 'majority' card.

We live in probably the most free nation on the planet; our power hierarchies are more transparent than ever, and have to answer to the British Citizen more and more, yet still there are some people trying to score political points playing the moral relativism game.

Yes, I know the UK is the worst nation in the world.

drama-llama.jpg

they must not be men
now truely how many men would run from a women who has stripped off tto rape abuse them
and what u have to think these are not fat women they are fit (as in fit not fooking gorgues)
women
so would i and 99.9% of men turn it down

no i dont think so

hmm sum men have a bit more self respect than to go for any hoe on road....

also other men may already have commitments i.e wife or gf and regardless hu comes up to em and they would not betray them...

99.9 is very inaccurate in my mind!

Back