Breaking news Re Weather

Ta Ta......................................... = Banned = FACT!!!!

PS we have your IP and Hostname = FACT!!!!!!;)

Last edited:
Curly's going to be gutted=FACT. I think he & Lucian clicked immediately.... :banana::banana:
HH.

Sun Online

"About Me

Hi Lucian works for central government as a Disaster Manager/Officer'!!! Lucian also runs a small but thriving wheel-clamping business that prides itself on customer care!! We are decent people that act against bullies and the like. We drive MB's and recently bought a Range Rover Sport!!! BTW, modesty won't allow us to post our full credentials but we are pretty DAMN famous people!!! Modesty is our family moto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what a feckin tosspot!!

Lucian also runs a small but thriving wheel-clamping business that prides itself on customer care!! We are decent people that act against bullies and the like.

A contradiction in principles! Hardly humble = FACT.

:Cheers:

Personally I think the ban should be lifted, if nothing else, he was good for entertainment value.

He may even have saved my life by informing me that we've got to drink water during hot spells, until then I spent such humid afternoons just staring at my (and my wife's Volvic).

And of course, it's always nice to know what the aristocracy are up to, it gives us mere mortals something something to aspire to.

Ta Ta......................................... = Banned = FACT!!!!

PS we have your IP and Hostname = FACT!!!!!!;)

Not questioning your judgement here but why was he banned? did one do something one shouldnt attempt??

Like i say no judgement all i witnessed was one being a tad posh??

Personally I think the ban should be lifted, if nothing else, he was good for entertainment value.

He may even have saved my life by informing me that we've got to drink water during hot spells, until then I spent such humid afternoons just staring at my (and my wife's Volvic).

And of course, it's always nice to know what the aristocracy are up to, it gives us mere mortals something something to aspire to.

Dunno about that m8.

To me he sounded like he lived in a fast food container and fag end infested bedsit and shat in plastic bags so he could keep it in the fridge.

Not questioning your judgement here but why was he banned? did one do something one shouldnt attempt??

Like i say no judgement all i witnessed was one being a tad posh??

Have you done a google on him Kalipo..?
Both his paddles are not in the water mate..

Great thread.

Goodbye Lucy, you were a fanny bastard and it's a shame you got banned.

Who banned him ? Now i don't know whether to wear a overcoat or just a T-shirt tomorrow, or take a hot flask or bottle water. lol

Who banned him ? Now i don't know whether to wear a overcoat or just a T-shirt tomorrow, or take a hot flask or bottle water. lol

Take a flask of hot coffee with 2 dollops of ice cream in. Sorted for either scenario :banana:
HH.

Curly's going to be gutted=FACT. I think he & Lucian clicked immediately.... :banana::banana:
HH.

You're correct, I'm inconsolable m8
I read his first posts and the magical chemistry was instantaneous. :proud:

There was also the chance of him becoming mozr's play-thing which would have been a good read I'm sure.

Never mind, there'll be another nutter along soon I'm sure.

Curly

Why did a scene from 'Pulp Fiction' spring to mind when I read that? :Yikes:

I dont know Why did a scene from 'Pulp Fiction' spring to mind when you read that ?

Back