BRAND NEW Lenovo x121e 11.6" Laptop Netbook i3-2367M Dual Core HD LED 300GB HDD £289

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This laptop has just been used to have it's operating system upgraded to windows 7 ultimate, apart from that it has NOT been used, does not come in the original box, nor will it be supplied with any manuals, just the lappy and its power source!!

I use one myself and it is a superb little portable machine, I've seen it selling on fleabay for £450+
I may be getting a few more, but I currently have this one in hand and am looking for £289.00 for it including postage and packaging to most places in the UK, payment method accepted is STRICTLY via Mooneybookers, now known as Skrill apparently.

Picture attached, If you require any further information or pictures, please get in touch.View attachment 68020

Processor - Intel® Core™ i3-2367M Dual Core 1.4GHz
Screen - 11.6" (HD, 1366 x 768, WXGA LED)
Operating System - Windows 7 ULTIMATE Edition 64-bit
RAM - 4GB (DDR3)
Hard Drive - 300GB
Graphics - Integrated
Wireless LAN - Wireless (802.11b/g/n Wireless)
Network Card - 10/100/1000 Gigabit Fast Ethernet
Integrated Webcam - Integrated Webcam with Microphone
Card Reader - 4-in-1 card reader (MS, MS Pro, MMC, SD)
USB Ports - 3x USB 2.0 ports
Bluetooth - Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR included
Speakers - Integrated Sound System
VGA Port - 1 External VGA Port
Kensington Lock - Kensington lock slot
Charge Time - 2.5 Hours
HDMI - 1x HDMI Port
Battery Life - 3-4 Hours (up to 4 hours with power management)
Weight - 1-2 Kg

Re: BRAND NEW Lenovo x121e 11.6" Laptop Netbook i3-2367M Dual Core HD LED 300GB HDD £

Hi mate, Which machine is better? This or the x201 was looking at that now this pooped up.

Re: BRAND NEW Lenovo x121e 11.6" Laptop Netbook i3-2367M Dual Core HD LED 300GB HDD £

looking at the specs of the x201, I would go for that if your getting it at a good price mate!
But in saying that, what are you really looking to do with it?
The one i'm selling is a very good machine for what it can do, depends on the purpose of use at the end of the day and for the price i'm selling this for compared to the price it's worth and what the x201's are going for, it all depends on what your really after!
The x201 has a bigger screen, a better processor and is heavier than this lappy/netbook, it all down to your needs and wants and what your going to use it for at the end of the day!

Hi mate, Which machine is better? This or the x201 was looking at that now this pooped up.

I like the laptop mate, and I can see your being honest just by your reply, I appreciate that but didn't notice the strictly moneyookers payment... Didn't actually read fully, just onced it over for the price, if you still had it at the beginning of next month when i got payed if you still had it, i would of had it off you at your asking price, but it would of been PayPal, PayPal is all I know and all I need to know. Sorry mate.

you need to read the rules m8

8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift.

I should have another one of the same spec by then and I can do paypal.

I like the laptop mate, and I can see your being honest just by your reply, I appreciate that but didn't notice the strictly moneyookers payment... Didn't actually read fully, just onced it over for the price, if you still had it at the beginning of next month when i got payed if you still had it, i would of had it off you at your asking price, but it would of been PayPal, PayPal is all I know and all I need to know. Sorry mate.

Sorry Mate, didn't realise, haven't tried to sell anything on DW for a while! Will update my description now!

8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift.

I should have another one of the same spec by then and I can do paypal.

Sorry Mate, didn't realise, haven't tried to sell anything on DW for a while! Will update my description now!

Doesn't look like I can edit my post but PAYPAL IS ACCEPTABLE!
Please add £9.00 to the total price to cover Paypal processing fees if you wish to pay using this method.

OK mate, If you do, **** it, I would take it, quite fancy it as it goes.

OK Mate, PM me with your paypal email addy when your ready!

OK mate, If you do, **** it, I would take it, quite fancy it as it goes.

Guys I have 2 more of these for sale at the same price, PAYPAL IS ACCEPTABLE!
Please add £9.00 to the total price to cover Paypal processing fees if you wish to pay using this method.

Back