boxkey and rsa from a deco iplus spain

That's a complete mystery. Apart from you sharing the same username and interests of course. 😂 😂 😂
Doesn't mean you are the same person but sure as hell explains why someone would think so.

Hi chookey,

oggiman wrote:
Maybe @chipsetpro can advise.
Seems to be selling a version of this on Fleabay.

I don't sell nothing. I am only a Portuguese that have like hobbie study nagra system that is used by Portuguese operators.
After seeing the post from ASU, check that there is a shop with the name xxxchipsetpro_com and that has the same name as my nick which is a coincidence.

end of history OK.

Regarding the problem here expose djjuanje regarding RT809H, best for him is contact the manufacture company that produce RT809H that is no longer manufactured,
and ask if the there is an adapter to read the flash that he have.

Hello friend, it is clear that you have nothing to do with that seller, but you could still help us with your knowledge as a teacher and explain the difference between RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 and RT-BGA64-01 V2.0, the RT -BGA64-01 V1.0 is not manufactured and cannot be purchased. I would be very grateful

Hello friend, it is clear that you have nothing to do with that seller, but you could still help us with your knowledge as a teacher and explain the difference between RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 and RT-BGA64-01 V2.0, the RT -BGA64-01 V1.0 is not manufactured and cannot be purchased. I would be very grateful

1648897364754.gif

Too bad that among so many teachers none wants to contribute a grain of sand, thanks for the help received

and what you wanted ? RT-BGA64-01 socket for RT809h have 3 differend versions: v1 v2 and v3 . This is no upgrade, but each board has a completely different pinout !

The RT-BGA-01 V1.0 socket has been discontinued and is not found on any commercial website.
The RT-BGA01-V2.0 socket is located on Aliexpress pages, that's why I wanted to know the difference in pins between the RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 socket and the RT-BGA64-01 V2.0 socket
Adapt version 2.0 to 1.0

then you have to find someone who has both sockets and will make you PINOUT connection BGA64 to TSOP48 + small black connector

I am interested in obtaining the dump of a T11, could someone tell me how to do it?

thanks

Back