boxkey and rsa from a deco iplus spain

What adapter does the RT809H programmer need to read the GL128P90FFSS9 memories?

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know why it's supposed to be 01 v1.0, but they no longer sell it.

Hola, ya no venden el zócalo bga 64 v1.0?
En AliExpress si estoy en lo cierto , puedes encontrarla .

Bueno, pues gracias por la informacion. Espero que no. Yo estoy esperando la v1.0 y v2.0 , no se que me enviaran .
Un saludo

I was asking all Aliexpess suppliers for 1 week and none had RT.BGA64-01 V1.0, they all answered RT-BGA-01 V2.0
Why does the RT-BGA-01 V2.0 socket not read GL128P90FFSS9 memories?
Can someone please tell me what is the difference between the socket RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 and the socket RT-BGA-01 V2.0

thanks for your help, you get in touch with them, after a few days of exchanging messages they tell you that it is RT-BGA64-01 V2.0
I keep insisting on this wonderful forum and that everyone is selflessly helped, does anyone know how to answer the difference between the two adapters
RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 and RT-BGA64-01 V2.0

Thanks you

Please nobody is encouraged and tell me the difference between the two sockets RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 and RT-BGA64-01 V2.0
I hope that private if you can't say public

Please nobody is encouraged and tell me the difference between the two sockets RT-BGA64-01 V1.0 and RT-BGA64-01 V2.0
I hope that private if you can't say public
Could only be a difference in pitch size or a different pinout.

Could only be a difference in pitch size or a different pinout.
it is evident that it has to change in some pin, hence he asked if someone has them and wants to help tell the difference between one socket and another

it is evident that it has to change in some pin, hence he asked if someone has them and wants to help tell the difference between one socket and another
It's fairly easy to find the differences between them, just takes a little effort. If anyone has the information to hand I'm quite sure they would pass it on.

Better leave it, let it be done by someone who knows what he is doing, he will certainly do it according to your wishes.

Cau Adas

Better leave it, let it be done by someone who knows what he is doing, he will certainly do it according to your wishes.

Cau Adas
No one is born learning, as the proverb says, to ask is for the wise, surely someone who has both adapters will be encouraged and will answer, hope is the last thing to be lost. Thank you

Maybe @chipsetpro can advise.
Seems to be selling a version of this on Fleabay.

I came here now to forum, and I see your replay:
what are you saying? where did you get that idea?

I'm not selling anything, let me be clear.

please do not link me to this site hxxps://www.chipsetpro.com/en/
I have nothing to do whit this shop.

Last edited:

That's a complete mystery. Apart from you sharing the same username and interests of course. 😂 😂 😂
Doesn't mean you are the same person but sure as hell explains why someone would think so.

Mmmm......but why now post the web site if you are not connected ?

Back