Box office

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the boxing will be showing tomorrow night?? I've got the Channel prime events but it's currently not showing anything not even a preview😳

Yeah I used to get all the box office ppv,just thought it might have went down with the sports hd as the channels not even showing previews yet! I'll keep checking tho 😜

Yeah I used to get all the box office ppv,just thought it might have went down with the sports hd as the channels not even showing previews yet! I'll keep checking tho 😜
no previews yet for me m8 on cable on sky events

could be down to provider when i used CS for sat, provider never had previews but always had the event.

best thing to do is contact your provider that way you will know early and can make other arrangements

could be down to provider when i used CS for sat, provider never had previews but always had the event.

best thing to do is contact your provider that way you will know early and can make other arrangements
I have it on iptv m8

i dont have the previews on IPTV. not sure if that's always the case with my provider as i never check the previews before but i always have the fights.

Cheers guys? Yeah think I better start looking early at other options👍🏻

Unless things have changed it was never allowed to ask for illegal pay servers on the forum

Sorry it won't happen again, I thought the members section was more or less private

Reactions: Rat
Showing test card on PPV Slate Virgin Media PPV now, so hopefully will be shown on that channel

I may be wrong @premprop51. Just checked where I get my cs from and he says that it will be on in sd.
good new I hope so...although ive other options now just in case ;)......is there any previews showing on your box office/prime events channel?

my channels blank but just noticed the previews don't start until 17:55 so hopefully turn up then

cheers.

Last edited:
The only box office/prime events channel I have is PPV Slate Virgin Media. Just showing the screen to order the fight atm.

Back