box key

georgebourne

Inactive User
Reaction score
need big help

big probblem

Right iv done the battery bit connected back to tv and put cables in went in to em sorted that out then put booted back up till pict came on then unplugged it put near
Computer booted up box till L20 came up held down arrow button till L40 came on
Waited till green lcd light came on and 0 on front screen
The using bke v2.2 on jtag screen and modle Samsung 2100(davic)
And wiggler also arm 940T selected has im N*L pure teeside

Jtag is already connected to computer with a extension lead 25 pin male to female 1to1 2to2 and so on
But when I put the jtag on the points and press connect it comes up error lead not connected to pc but every thing seems ok to me but there again that’s me
Do you think the jtag isn’t working it is brand new and it’s a 20 solderless
Pogo so it is the right one for my box 2100c
Or is it something to do with my ECP printer port(LPT1)
Would be great full for any help thanks also is this the right lead for the jtag to the computer

Last edited:
try this tut m8 also wait to the green standbye button turns green then connect sticks

try this tut m8 also wait to the green standbye button turns green then connect sticks

already done that stated in first post
thank you for your quick response to my thread IS much appreciated

ok been reading your thread,, sounds all good to me the only other thing you can try is mac-mot you start that up before Bkv2.2... if you goto Bkv2.2 folder you will see it its named DrvLoad.exe,,,and as charlie senator says conect sticks then press connect,, but wait to box standby turns green

ok been reading your thread,, sounds all good to me the only other thing you can try is mac-mot you start that up before Bkv2.2... if you goto Bkv2.2 folder you will see it its named DrvLoad.exe,,,and as charlie senator says conect sticks then press connect,, but wait to box standby turns green

tried the mac-mot file but wont open it just says open with wot ham i doing wrong thanks

where it says driver theres a folder click that and look for MAC_MOT.sys then you should see it running

i boot the box up first. then put the jtag on the terminals. click connect. if it still says no connecting, very gently waggle the jtag ends to try get a better connection, DONT slip.other than that unplug the box and gently clean the solder pips up...

with pogo sticks press on them a bit they spring loaded

i could be wrong but from your picture the white pogo looks like it is in the wrong place??????it should be on the end pin not second one in... am i right ??? or talking s++t ???? not done a sammy for a while.

it is on the end....u have had to many beers :)

you're probalbly right mate.....so i'll bid you all goodnight....

sorry m8s been on call again be glad when this weeks over

any way tryed all above still getting error no connection to pc or somthing like that doing my head in now started as a hobby now a mission
thanks any way but keep them cumming

Back