Box keeps restarting

elniro

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think my box must have screwed over and just wanted confirmation.

The first time it did this was last week and i finally managed to sort it with the netid method...then suddenly it happened again today so i do the netid method and as soon as this is completed the box starts restarting again

Something must be wrong inside the box but I dont know what. Is there something i can do to fix this or just get a new box?

Unfortunately, I dont know anything about these ones.

But there will be plenty who do.

I have got the same problem, i have also got the pace box and it keep rebooting by its self. if you find out what the problem is please post it up or please let me know. thanks

I dunno what happened but it's fixed now

As i said after the netid process was completed the box again started rebooting itself, so i just left it for about 20 minutes and came back and it was all fixed...strange

As i said after the netid process was completed the box again started rebooting itself, so i just left it for about 20 minutes and came back and it was all fixed...strange

unplug mains lead keep finger on power put mains lead back in wait for ohay to come up then input 2321 and ok will stop the stb rebooting all the time

unplug mains lead keep finger on power put mains lead back in wait for ohay to come up then input 2321 and ok will stop the stb rebooting all the time

i have tryed but still keeps on restarting my setup box can any one help me PLEASE.

Heyup mate,

Me again, has the 2000 got a 2032 (little silver thing you can remove) backup battery or a soldered in one, been that long since I was in one, if its a 2032 may be worth getting a new one, you can also replace the soldered in ones but more hassle, also replace red jumper, sounds like the box is losing its settings during power-off, loss of battery back up power maybe?

Muskrat

Hi mate,

Box still playing up every now and then? So is mine, if it's stuck on CR1 (which I'm guessing it is), then the reason the box is booting up every now and then is because it's looking for an update.

My box is a 2000T and Im in an exC*W area so the box won't take the update. If it starts playing up more, I will take it to a tw*st area, let the box update and see if that does the trick..

Cheers

Back