Box has come

This is what I get when I open the 030107 file.

Something must be fooked up if you don't get that. Might be a corrupt rar. I'll download the one from here and try it out.

the only thing thats fooked up is dutcho;)

pmsl

Yeah thanks krazy, you fooooker.

I've fooked the channel list right up the ass now, lol.

Soooo I've done a factory reset and am on doing it all again, at least I know what to do now :)

Errr I'll need PInky or Digi to send the files that Pink sent earlier though but that can wait till tomorrow as it's gonna take a while to scan all the sats again.

Don't worry krazy your time will come ;)

Yeah thanks krazy, you fooooker.

I've fooked the channel list right up the ass now, lol.

Soooo I've done a factory reset and am on doing it all again, at least I know what to do now :)

Errr I'll need PInky or Digi to send the files that Pink sent earlier though but that can wait till tomorrow as it's gonna take a while to scan all the sats again.

Don't worry krazy your time will come ;)

lol hope my time isnt as stressful as yours.

but off to bed now for 1st day back at work:(

ohh sir

pinky touched it, did you feel it, did it do the job, did it sir, ohh sir, did it?

Oooh you touched it, while I was I was out, did you, ohhh, I'll reboot then sir.

If I back the system up after the reboot wou;d it backup the settings that you have added as well, just in case I fook it again ;)

ive got the file here thats the main one to get you up and running in the event of fookin it all up (again lol)

wanna buy it?

ill msn it to you to keep safe

um i dunno

a wall mount, a door mount, oooo, one of them rubber sucker thingys to make a window mount, dump it on the ground, a floor mount :), um

bound to be more but i need a beer to think tidy

lol, untill i read your page i thought you was on about mounting a hard drive lmfao, was thinking wtf a stack mount lol

Back