Box has come

ok i just sent your files and i added you to dodgydudes configs and to mine too. You need to restart your receiver. You should then be able to get some chans clearing. But you will have to press blue button to start your CAM, as its not started at the mo, just set it to start mgcamd and then go to ART chans or the uk chans or divvyalb etc and leave on a channel for a few secs for it to clear :). Post reply to confirm.

your receiver isnt showing that you have mgcamd working- no traffic coming out of it requesting info? You sure you downloaded mgcamd_1.15 full version?

ok i just checked using ftp and you got mgcamd1.15 and 1.16 and 1.17 on ya machine lol, it dont matter i think...., but the main problem is that none of them are currently switched on for some reason?? So maybe it does matter? You do not show as having a CAM turned on and started so not sure why.

You press blue button and then choose to enable cam, then select mgamd yes? And it says... starting cam- showing mgcamd in a box.

its a bugger cos i not on msn at the mo, i'll have to get back online a bit later or get hold of dude, whoevers first :). But at least you are networked and all is fineas far as i am concerned, its just a minor prob to get the cam working, once it starts and requests keys you will get replies ok ;).

Last edited:
I dont get an option on what cam to start ? Just says start restart cam and away it goes. I'll have a play.

Oh did you put all those channels in there or was it me foooken about, lol.

Here you got Dutcho. I got sidetracked onto something else there m80.

It looks as if you're getting there now anyhoo.

I've attached a bouquet editor too, might be an idea to save what you have before uploading mine if you still need to.

Setup your IP etc in Tools, Options
Select FTP button, choose save path and then Receive Files
Select Open, point it to my bouquet
You can drag and drop services/channels around to suit
Select save
Then FTP button, choose new saved file and Send Files

Seem to have a load of channels there but with removed service wrote next to them. Do I delete them ?

Hmm, I wonder if they're from sats that you haven't scanned yet?

You can still update keys etc for TPS etc. tbh I haven't bothered in a while in case I fooked up the settings lol

Ok flashed the box, after ten mins it still hadnt done anything, lol. Soooo pulled plug and left it off for a few mins. Switched back on still fook all, pmsl.

Think this is what I did wrong, I switched box on before loading dream up and it upset it coz the second time I tried to flash it I pressed connect on dreamup then switched box on and its flashed fine, got a big shinney gp logo now and all the settings Craig has gave me are input.

Just gonna drill hole and route ethernet cable to box now :)

Fingers crossed.

One for you to watch for Krazy ;)

pmsl you dippy git;)

at least i have a bit experience with dreamboxes as i've still got my cable one.

but still gotta wait for my fooker to come

Back