Bouquets and picons

bob100

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys.

after the excitement of unwrapping my new Duo2, i'm struggling to get my regional variations on bouquets list. (without just going through and moving them all manually)

In the past i've just installed Rats Bouquet via the IPK and the updater which is what i've done today, but I'm sure there was a bolt on to sort out which region you live in and therefore the BBC HD stream.

Don't really know what to look for but i'm sure i've seen on.

Also - the picons, trying to get them going, created a folder called picon with no S on the end, and ftp'd a set into that folder. how do you enable them or get the box to recognise them. Most of the tutorials i've looked at use a mounted usb stick and not the HDD which is what ive got in.

Last question.

I've also tried the auto bouquet thing (i'm on the vix image as I prefer the epg's). the only thing this does even when looking at sly's regional area for the download is to scan and find channels etc, but then not put them into bouquets. what am I missing!

Cheers

Last edited:
I've also tried the auto bouquet thing (i'm on the vix image as I prefer the epg's). the only thing this does even when looking at sly's regional area for the download is to scan and find channels etc, but then not put them into bouquets. what am I missing!

Whether you use the Auto Bouquet Maker built into the image, or Lraizer's one, both will create bouquets for you. What are your settings?

OMG. I have so much to learn =.
Im computer literate but this is going to be a curve and a half to learn.

Any help appreciated. Im about to use dreambox edit to fire over bouqets. Hope this is ok! lol

are there any bouquets that you can update via the box (ota)
Careful not to spam, last person above you got banned.

Rats bouqtes are off the internet. Lraizer Autobouquets E2 as well as the OE Alliance ABM, generate bouquets/channel data using data that is OverTheAir

Back