Bought TV on the street, Not working when got home!

I should ask your wife to go down the Petrol station in future, you seem to have real problems when you go there! its the second Petrol station problem i have seen from you on DW!
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/206532/ (i admit i had help finding this, i don't normally look who makes posts, or who starts threads)

Last edited by a moderator:
What age are u Gunner?

I'm convinced this is a wind up :)

I know who you are!!
Ballistic Bob.
"STAY AWAY FROM PETROL STATIONS"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzWAJELT4E]YouTube - Ballistic Bob - Filling Station[/ame]

fookin funny i think was obviously having a day off from tarmaccing driveways a pikeys fav trick wot a t**t........:Clap::Clap:

Scam was used locally round here years ago. Sellers were gypsies and the tv's came shrink wrapped.
Local guy bought 3 of them in a pub and called me when they weren't working.
Loads of parts missing from all of them. Reckon they probably go round the back of repair shops and collect the knackers'.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who buys' without even testing the goods.

Chookey

This is un-real...

What street was it? Was is called Hookey Street by any chance?

Was it a short bloke with a cockney accent wearing a flat cap and smoking a Castella cigar, acompanied by a doppy looking wally-brain and a soppy old sod with a white beard?

If so, they live at Nelson Mandela House, Peckham.

I thought this only happened on TV
:roflmao:

the OP is having a bubble Right !!
coz if not get to the docs and get ya nut tested a tv from the back of a van
ffs On the other hand i have some cases of vodka that i can let ya have cheap
i get them from work from time to time a little extra stock ya know nudge nudge say no more ehh pal !!
could help ya make some of that £200 notes back and ease the pain ...

Or i know a guy that can fix that tv for a song he drives a white transit van with spotlights all over the front he will call and collect if free no charge no fix
can i tell him to pop round with the vodka and pick the tv up @ the same time !!

End of day you took the risk you obviously thought you were getting a brilliant deal (PMSL)

Like they say if its too good to be true then it probably is!!!

In the future avoid such purchases or try lowering the price

:roflmao:

In this instance you have yourself to blame for being taken for a mug!

Even if the Tv worked it would of obviously been stolen. So you in effect are funding these thieves, the original owner lost out and now you have too.

But if it had of worked would you of cared about the original owner?

Classic pikey scam, happens all the time round here.
If you see them again I would advise you NOT to confront them. They are evil bastards.
Police won't take any notice.

Back