Bought A.......Advice

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a new power washer at the weekend on a little bit of a whim, I have one already but it's seen better days; gun sticks, can't find replacements or get attachments (was a focus own make), anyway to cut a long story short it's OK, but wasn't or didn't seem to be very powerful, but while i was using it I noticed water pissing out the valve at the back (when i moved it) where the hosepipe is connected and no matter how much I tightened it, it made no difference, I keep thinking it was me, but on the whole I wasn't very happy with my purchase.

I took it to one store and they refused to replace/refund it on the basis that it had been used. Despite my arguing, the guy on the counter was simply being an ass, and a bit of a smart arse too which just got up my nose.

Anyway, took it to another store tonight and they replaced it no problem for me, although I wasn't really given the option about it, it was sort of assumed; but now I'm thinking I don't really want it and I should have pushed for a refund, that and I have seen another now for ever so slightly more but 5 times better and probably more suitable to what I need.

Can i just take this back to any store and just ask for my money back (it's unopened etc) they asked for my postcode and the credit card I used but I'm worried that if I take it back the system is likely to popup with something that say's Ive returned an item already.

Last edited:
cant see why they cant give you your money back if the item is unused mate!

locationtt.jpg

You'd better get shot of it quick mate as once the hose pipe bans kick in down here there'll be a fair few of them on Ebay

it is down the to the discretion of the shop m8, they dont have to give you a refund unless their policy states you can have one.

Back