bootmii

no m8, once it is installed, it is well....installed. so don't install it as an ios as well.

thanks m8 thought that but no harm asking to make sure while i was backing up nand it had 4 black blocks which it had as bad data but when it checked it over they turned green is that

thanks m8 thought that but no harm asking to make sure while i was backing up nand it had 4 black blocks which it had as bad data but when it checked it over they turned green is that

That happens most of the time mate. I also have 4 bad block.

i had a 2 or 3 bad blocks too, it is normal, nothing is perect. LOL

and they went green after a rescan.

when i mod a customers console, i give them a back-up cdr with their nand info on to copy to an SD card if should unfortunately brick their wii.

why not mate whats it doing?

This is error message m8

this installer can not continue!
there is no known vulnerable ios installed on this wii.
please note that we will not use a fakesigned ios due to secuity
reasons.
look for an updated version at:

BootMii.org
if this is the latest version well suck it

Last edited:
if your installing it to boot2 mate i wouldnt think ios would be a problem are you trying to install it to ios or boot2?

i got no idea m8 its a boot.elf file and when i run it i get that message.

oh right so you dont even get the option to install it do you get to the screen where it says,
hbc - can or cannot be installed
dvdx - can or cannot be installed
bootmii - i think here if you can it says can be installed to bootmii or can be installed to ios

if i remember right its the next screen where you choose what you want to install

thats weird im begining to think your using the wrong file lol, you should be able to boot it through hbc (rename the dol to boot.dol put it in a folder then put that folder in your apps folder) or rename the dol to boot.dol and put it on the root of your sd and use bannerbomb to install it boot bannerbomb in the normal way and it should auto load the hackmii installer and you should get the info above.

thats weird im begining to think your using the wrong file lol, you should be able to boot it through hbc (rename the dol to boot.dol put it in a folder then put that folder in your apps folder) or rename the dol to boot.dol and put it on the root of your sd and use bannerbomb to install it boot bannerbomb in the normal way and it should auto load the hackmii installer and you should get the info above.

sorry m8 you lost me there, boot bannerbomb the normal way?

you need to have bb on your sd card mate and the bootmii/hackmii dol file on the root then goto wii options, data management, wii channels and then press sd at the top right and a message should pop up from bannerbomb just follow the on screen and you should be ok mate if you can get setup let me know and ill post a rar to copy direct to sd m8

post the correct file m8 bb is still on my card, not removed it yet

so its just the boot.elf to root of sd card then install throught HBC sound simple enough

same problem m8 here is installer log

HackMii v0.2 installer starting up
PVR = 00087103
91 titles are installed
Found IOS 0: revision: 0x0*
Found IOS 250: revision: 0xffff*
Found IOS 249: revision: 0xe*
Found IOS 61: revision: 0x131a.
Found IOS 55: revision: 0x1219*
Found IOS 53: revision: 0x1011*
Found IOS 16: revision: 0x200.
Found IOS 60: revision: 0x181e*
Found IOS 38: revision: 0xe19*
Found IOS 254: revision: 0x3.
Found IOS 51: revision: 0x1300.
Found IOS 10: revision: 0x300.
Found IOS 50: revision: 0x1400.
Found IOS 36: revision: 0x412*
Found IOS 28: revision: 0x508*
Found IOS 22: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 14: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 37: revision: 0x816*
Found IOS 34: revision: 0x40f*
Found IOS 35: revision: 0x410*
Found IOS 33: revision: 0x410*
Found IOS 31: revision: 0x410*
Found IOS 30: revision: 0x410*
Found IOS 20: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 17: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 21: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 13: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 12: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 11: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 15: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 2: revision: 0x1a2.
Found IOS 9: revision: 0x7*
Found IOS 4: revision: 0xff00.
This installer can NOT continue!

There is no known vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii.
Please note that we will not use a fakesigned IOS due to security reasons.

Look for an updated version at:
http://bootmii.org

If this is already the latest version... well, suck it.

Back