BNP votes to scrap whites-only policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree it can be, they ought to come out of the closet and be done with it, but......where do I fit in? :confused:

Maybe I ought to rephrase that.

Behind V14 and in front of Morz :BUMMER::BUMMER:

fck ye's all. Us Irish and Irish immigrants are going to take over the UK. Time for revenge.

Tricolours will be every where, Union jacks a blazing.

Fck the BNP, wonder how they would like them apples :)

Vote for Nick

10072821_125x125.jpg
will come out of retirement and deal with nick no problem

fck ye's all. Us Irish and Irish immigrants are going to take over the UK. Time for revenge.

Tricolours will be every where, Union jacks a blazing.

Fck the BNP, wonder how they would like them apples :)

Seriously?? time for a little patato injecting................

Seriously?? time for a little patato injecting................

our potatoes are back and ready for action :) UK domination is the new plan.

the BNP will be signing up all the ethnic minorities to help them fight the invasion. See this is why they are scrapping that policy. Its all making sense now.

Let the battles commence ;)

LOL ireland couldnt stop fighting with itself let alone fight with anyone else..

Heres one for you rod..

I found this online

One aspect of Scottish independence that I’ve never seen discussed is the “problem” that Ireland joined the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1801, nearly a hundred year after Scotland and England formed a union. As far as I can tell, this means that it’s not obvious whether England or Scotland gets Northern Ireland if Scotland becomes independent again.

Everybody seems to assume that the two resulting countries would be the Kingdom (or Republic) of Scotland and the United Kingdom of England and Northern Ireland, but wouldn’t it just be interesting if instead we ended up with the Kingdom of England and the United Kingdom of Scotland and Northern Ireland?

In many ways it would make sense, since Northern Ireland is culturally and linguistically much closer to Lowland Scotland than to England.

What you think??

LOL ireland couldnt stop fighting with itself let alone fight with anyone else..

Aye but once Coatbridge massive get ready its on.

We have just secured a deal with bartletts for a number of years so that we dont run out. Then is south we march.

Now we will be sending in the priests 1st. So I dare say Mozr and V14 should prepare for this and dress accordingly ;)

and oh the BNP members should just be ready to be foreign owned lol

Heres one for you rod..

I found this online

One aspect of Scottish independence that I’ve never seen discussed is the “problem” that Ireland joined the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1801, nearly a hundred year after Scotland and England formed a union. As far as I can tell, this means that it’s not obvious whether England or Scotland gets Northern Ireland if Scotland becomes independent again.

Everybody seems to assume that the two resulting countries would be the Kingdom (or Republic) of Scotland and the United Kingdom of England and Northern Ireland, but wouldn’t it just be interesting if instead we ended up with the Kingdom of England and the United Kingdom of Scotland and Northern Ireland?

In many ways it would make sense, since Northern Ireland is culturally and linguistically much closer to Lowland Scotland than to England.

What you think??

NI and the issues will never make sense. For as long as I can see it, it will remain under the power of England which is the united Kingdoms controlling power. Scotland and England may have joined in a Union. But lets face it. England is the one waving the big rubber dildo at the smaller nations in the union and were mearly presenting ourselfs bent over a barrel and kidding our selfs on we do it because we like it :) we do it because we have too.

Last edited:
Daz, I was talking to my cousin in India about his permanent move to England

"You know, I could have gone anywhere in the world when I left India. I could have gone to sunny California, or stylish Paris, but y'know what made me choose Britain?"

He continued, "the BNP".

"Seriously man, they said that these immigrants were getting all the best jobs and stealing all the women..."

Daz, I was talking to my cousin in India about his permanent move to England

"You know, I could have gone anywhere in the world when I left India. I could have gone to sunny California, or stylish Paris, but y'know what made me choose Britain?"

He continued, "the BNP".

"Seriously man, they said that these immigrants were getting all the best jobs and stealing all the women..."

Am I the only one who found that funny

DAZ24? Just maybe

Oh and heres the PM i got from Raven24, think he actually wanted to argue about consoles, Your a sad man.
capturenx.jpg

The reson i woudnt bother even wrighting back to you is that i know 100% that if you were face to face with me there wouldnt be a peep out of you.

I think there may be a Pink fettish going on, I'm sorry but if anyone sent me an abusive and childish PM like that it would be reported mate!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and can voice there opinion as free speech and healthy debate.
The trick is to know when its getting personal and when someone is overstepping the mark!
I'm sorry, but it shows immiturity , lack of intilectual experience and the inability to accept that others have different opinions , without resorting to personal attacks!
There is some sustance to parts of Raven's posts and if he could only learn to express himself without taking other peoples replies to his posts as personal attacks on his character, he might not end up being banned!
its a shame, because some parts his posts are worthy of debate.
I'm not on my High horse, but you really do need to chill out a bit mate and realise just when others on here are just winding you up and standing back and watching the fireworks.
I can see it and if you take step back and think before you post, you too will see thats your just playing the game for the amusement of others.

I think there may be a Pink fettish going on, I'm sorry but if anyone sent me an abusive and childish PM like that it would be reported mate!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and can voice there opinion as free speech and healthy debate.
The trick is to know when its getting personal and when someone is overstepping the mark!
I'm sorry, but it shows immiturity , lack of intilectual experience and the inability to accept that others have different opinions , without resorting to personal attacks!
There is some sustance to parts of Raven's posts and if he could only learn to express himself without taking other peoples replies to his posts as personal attacks on his character, he might not end up being banned!
its a shame, because some parts his posts are worthy of debate.
I'm not on my High horse, but you really do need to chill out a bit mate and realise just when others on here are just winding you up and standing back and watching the fireworks.
I can see it and if you take step back and think before you post, you too will see thats your just playing the game for the amusement of others.

he's telling it like it is m8 ;)

Hey how comes I didn't get any threat mail, is it cos I's black?

munkey.

you am a big black idiothole. and a twatface

stop breathing our anglo-air!

you is gonna be chops.

-------------------------------------
Was that ok munks?

We have just secured a deal with bartletts for a number of years so that we dont run out.

I heard Forsyths were also signed up. :)

And that wee Fruit shop in the main St.

munkey.

you am a big black idiothole. and a twatface

stop breathing our anglo-air!

you is gonna be chops.

-------------------------------------
Was that ok munks?

What those queens Daz et al, Mrs Munkey would slap them about and send em paking. Send me some real fucking skinheads like Hando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back