BNP votes to scrap whites-only policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
about time this thread was closed i think, gone waaaaay off topic & some of the comments are surely breaking forum rules?

yep they sure are but as per usual the ones who dont have 1000's of posts or kiss arse with the wannabe big wig members are the ones that get the shit end of the stick. (no names i'll let you decide).

ive read this back to front and theres an awful lot of misquotes and a few underhand tactics too, quoting pm's (nothing against the member in question personally, its an observation) and posting them for one thats low there private for a reason and if you dont like it report it, low tactic to get others on your side tbh, others calling people out right racist and those who troll one member where ever they go on the forum.

it seems people in this thread seem to think anyone who defends the bnp is racist themselfs, i can asure you most wont be as they dont even know what it takes to be a real racist.

no one has the right to call someone else anything without proof and i see a lot of that in this thread,

i can see both sides to the argument, the bnp say they'll look after the british man (one side and why some are onside with them BUT not racist as some accusers in here say) and the other side of the story the haters because of there dodgy past (or present depending on how you see it).

there is the option (not seen or mentioned by anyone) that people like some of there policy and not the rest but no one sees that do they your either a nazi or your not, its not black and white (no pun intended).

you can like some policy and not the other same as with any party. no one in here can tell me they like every policy there party makes not one, the same can go for the bnp, just because you support one policy doesnt mean you support the rest of it, but in true DW style theres only right and wrong or racist or saint.

some people on here need to take time out posting 24/7 on a forum and get into the real world a bit as your minds being warped, try the your right your wrong in real life see how far it gets you.

*waits for back lash to laugh at*

Last edited:
Oh yeah I take this seriously don't I ? (note sarcasm).....learn how to spell writing first....and you there with the dirty tactics and mr playing the hard man in public again....interweb big balls....lol....you're obviously some pissant weedy 18 year old in the real who can't spell, you sad act lol, nontheless the line in there about me making an exception in your case just to piss you off should tell you that I don't take this seriously - though evidently you do, frightened of PM and can't wait to make them public for the Pwnage....oh please....you couldn't have a hooker in a whorehouse, who are you trying to kid? Like I said both you and nara ain't interested unless you get to play the big man in public....and since most are talking such utter shite in this thread and some other ones too and I'm seen as the troll anyway then I might as well just do as I am and take the piss LOL!! :banana:

How does it feel to come to a forum which you have contributed nothing to and continue to harass members who have way more respect than you will ever have.

Oh wow i misspell one word, you don't have the concept of paragraphs down very well. Makes it even harder to read through your crap.

So jog on, no-one here appreciates what you bring to this forum, your bringing it back to older times with other militant keyboard warrior tosser who always hit the pink in the end.

Erm yes, i would love to have a PM war with you about gaming consoles, get a life, im sure your wife could do with a hand putting up some shelves or something :salute:

yep they sure are but as per usual the ones who dont have 1000's of posts or kiss arse with the wannabe big wig members are the ones that get the shit end of the stick. (no names i'll let you decide).

ive read this back to front and theres an awful lot of misquotes and a few underhand tactics too, quoting pm's (nothing against the member in question personally, its an observation) and posting them for one thats low there private for a reason and if you dont like it report it, low tactic to get others on your side tbh, others calling people out right racist and those who troll one member where ever they go on the forum.

it seems people in this thread seem to think anyone who defends the bnp is racist themselfs, i can asure you most wont be as they dont even know what it takes to be a real racist.

no one has the right to call someone else anything without proof and i see a lot of that in this thread,

i can see both sides to the argument, the bnp say they'll look after the british man (one side and why some are onside with them BUT not racist as some accusers in here say) and the other side of the story the haters because of there dodgy past (or present depending on how you see it).

there is the option (not seen or mentioned by anyone) that people like some of there policy and not the rest but no one sees that do they your either a nazi or your not, its not black and white (no pun intended).

you can like some policy and not the other same as with any party. no one in here can tell me they like every policy there party makes not one, the same can go for the bnp, just because you support one policy doesnt mean you support the rest of it, but in true DW style theres only right and wrong or racist or saint.

some people on here need to take time out posting 24/7 on a forum and get into the real world a bit as your minds being warped, try the your right your wrong in real life see how far it gets you.

*waits for back lash to laugh at*

Big brother to the rescue? : mr ed :

How does it feel to come to a forum which you have contributed nothing to and continue to harass members who have way more respect than you will ever have.

i could say the same about many members, many who are not new but harass without retribution.

RESPECT is a long lost thing and is only as good as the person who gives it,

THREAD NEEDS TO BE SHIT BINNED AS SOMEONE ELSE STATED. THEY ALL GO THE SAME WAY, ITS FRANKLY BORING NOW, DIFFERENT TOPIC SAME SHIT SAME MEMBERS.

All i can say is
Dont_Worry_Be_Happy.jpg

Now lets all just give it a rest and move on​

That is racist against bald yellow people with big eyes rodders.

Thats very true. So I will stand here a broken man and say sorry to all that I have caused upset to. I didnt mean to offend the large headed yellow people with big eyes.

Sorry :(

Thats very true. So I will stand here a broken man and say sorry to all that I have caused upset to. I didnt mean to offend the large headed yellow people with big eyes.

Sorry :(

Just had pacman Pm me.. Hes not happy..

I thought this thread was quite amusing lol.

I think to many people take things to seriously though, live and let live.

Thread Closed before we have PM warfare on our hands

Mickie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back