BNP votes to scrap whites-only policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven24, I asked you nicely the first time. If you want to abuse me, don't hide behind PMs.

Seems you weren't listening.

Lol Raven24 done the same to me when i said something in a PS3 thread lol. He is a fool and wont last long around here.

He is also racist against the xbox360, But even that comes in Black and white :banana:

the question i want answering is why the fck have you not been banned for what you posted last night as this is a clear personal attack at another member if there ever was one

From the FAQ.

DW said:
Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated and members will either be banned or warned depending on the admin decision.

So we are both at fault.

I apologize to the forum. I normally try to be cooler than that. I lost my rag. If I need a banning I can take it.

I lost my rag. QUOTE]

:roflmao: What on earth could have made you lose your rag, or are you just a short temperd little chappie.
You need some stress relief may I suggest:BUMMER: or even a :SSEXY:

No thanks mate.

I am not into dudes.

Cheers anyway.

No thanks mate.

I am not into dudes.

Cheers anyway.

Not into dude aye?? Pardon my spannish but what the **** are all those incest threads about.. oh and those V14, Tara and W threads about bumming, fisting ??

@ emerald , please dont take this post as a personal attack on mozr.. as its not..

*Toddles off to sort out my local bnp ad campain*

PMSL at Tara.

That is his new nickname for shizzle.

Wow look at that, still no PM from nara or cisk, neither one of them are interested unless they can play the big man in public...says a lot about them, both a couple of spineless cowards with a phobia of PM as if they can hurt you pmsl.

And mozr you can spin it any way you want to it was still wrong of you to say what you did. And unless I'm mistaken, which I'm not, that's two members you've said something derogatory about but either way I'm not the one being hypocritical. Nor am I the one calling people lazy minded or arseholes. Just cos you got rumbled..... ;)

Wow look at that, still no PM from nara or cisk, neither one of them are interested unless they can play the big man in public...says a lot about them, both a couple of spineless cowards with a phobia of PM as if they can hurt you pmsl.

And mozr you can spin it any way you want to it was still wrong of you to say what you did. And unless I'm mistaken, which I'm not, that's two members you've said something derogatory about but either way I'm not the one being hypocritical. Nor am I the one calling people lazy minded or arseholes. Just cos you got rumbled..... ;)

If you feel so strongly about this then use the report button.. then we can all carry on :)

*Runs to PS3 section whilst its quiet*

If you feel so strongly about this then use the report button.. then we can all carry on :)

*Runs to PS3 section whilst its quiet*

I would if I was that bothered but truth is to be honest I really don't take any of this stuff seriously - in fact the only reason I comment sometimes is because I know fact that the trolls and the holier than thou hypocrites will contest what I'm saying as a point of principle whether right or wrong. Other than that most of the time it's just fun to say my bit and give my opinion for what it's worth and not that anyone's bothered - and yes it's also fun to laugh at how fake some people really are on internet forums and how "serious" they take it.....it's just a bit of fun to me that's all. And I must admit if the holier than thou fakes are going to pre judge to dislike you anyhow then it's just pure fun to ruffle their feathers.

I'm not a trouble maker, I don't go looking for it deliberately, but when heat has a natural tendency to find me and some people on forums being that way out regardless and not to mention fake as hell - why not have fun with it? ;)

Last edited:

You still don't seem to get it. :err:

Third time lucky maybe?

I do not play the PM game. If I wanted to be abusive to you, I would do it in public and take the consequences. You can PM me as much as you want, but unless you're prepared to be civil, you won't get a reply.

I would if I was that bothered but truth is to be honest I really don't take any of this stuff seriously - in fact the only reason I comment sometimes is because I know fact that the trolls and the holier than thou hypocrites will contest what I'm saying as a point of principle whether right or wrong. Other than that most of the time it's just fun to say my bit and give my opinion for what it's worth and not that anyone's bothered - and yes it's also fun to laugh at how fake some people really are on internet forums and how "serious" they take it.....it's just a bit of fun to me that's all. And I must admit if the holier than thou fakes are going to pre judge to dislike you anyhow then it's just pure fun to ruffle their feathers.

I'm not a trouble maker, I don't go looking for it deliberately, but when heat has a natural tendency to find me and some people on forums being that way out regardless and not to mention fake as hell - why not have fun with it? ;)

.......What?

There is Vendettas on this forum.. And there is people on here.. certain mods aswell who think they are the the dogs bollox but i just ignore it.. or return a reply with a bit of sarcasm..

This is no dig at any member or mod in particular, its just the same in the outside world..

anyway back on topic..

What will we do witout the Daz/Bnp Jokes..??

illiminates_coloureds_tn.jpg

or

456-bnp-daz-large.png

DAZ24? Just maybe

Oh and heres the PM i got from Raven24, think he actually wanted to argue about consoles, Your a sad man.
capturenx.jpg

The reson i woudnt bother even wrighting back to you is that i know 100% that if you were face to face with me there wouldnt be a peep out of you.

Not into dude aye?? Pardon my spannish but what the **** are all those incest threads about.. oh and those V14, Tara and W threads about bumming, fisting ??

@ emerald , please dont take this post as a personal attack on mozr.. as its not..

*Toddles off to sort out my local bnp ad campain*

:questionmark::err::questionmark:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back