BNP votes to scrap whites-only policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though?? What makes you none british??

Beware with your reply mate, you could end up defending the exact same things the bnp do...

its not me personally that states that. Its the media and England as a whole, also outside the UK, when they refer to here, they refer to England. Is just the way its seen.

Me personally couldnt give a fck. Suppose its the same in sports, aye he is British when he, she or they are doing good, but get pumped or do bad they are their own nationality. Daft comparison ah no but thats what its like.

The Union jack for me and most people I know symbolises England and not a united kingdom.

and what makes me non British is this.

Im sure JTH and RABP have a song about it ;)

Ahhh Rodders.

Emarald didn't buy from the Pakistani because he though he was Irish!

Ahhh Rodders.

Emarald didn't buy from the Pakistani because he though he was Irish!

It was Packie Bonner :banana:

Has to make ends meet since Italia '90

5l6kuh.jpg

its not me personally that states that. Its the media and England as a whole, also outside the UK, when they refer to here, they refer to England. Is just the way its seen. ;)

Most Americans think that the UK is called London. :)

They don't realise that we are a group of nations.

Some actually think that London is a seperate country from england.

As Mr.T would say, "I pity the Fools".

Most Americans think that the UK is called London. :)

They don't realise that we are a group of nations.

Some actually think that London is a seperate country from england.

As Mr.T would say, "I pity the Fools".

Mate, they are fckn idiots over there. Few years back I was playing yahoo pool. So a woman challenged me to a game. So chatting away on the wee chat box and after a few games she is asking where I am from so I say Scotland etc etc. She is from Texas or some redneck place. So after awhile she says to me, Your English is very good. Do they teach you English where you stay.

WTF, but shows you what they determine the UK to be, but then again she probably thought English was a language they created.

Last edited:
its not me personally that states that. Its the media and England as a whole, also outside the UK, when they refer to here, they refer to England. Is just the way its seen.

Me personally couldnt give a fck. Suppose its the same in sports, aye he is British when he, she or they are doing good, but get pumped or do bad they are their own nationality. Daft comparison ah no but thats what its like.

The Union jack for me and most people I know symbolises England and not a united kingdom.

and what makes me non British is this.

Im sure JTH and RABP have a song about it ;)

I'm British and proud to be, but when the world cup comes round I will be wholeheartedly supporting anyone who England are playing :)

Does that mean I'm not British?

I'm British and proud to be, but when the world cup comes round I will be wholeheartedly supporting anyone who England are playing :)

just means you confused ;)

Rule Britannia and all that lol :)

You know what, that's a piece of History i did not know about?
If the truth be know my descendants were from Ireland, so i should be ashamed not to know.

I have a very Scottish sounding name and I was shocked to discover that my Fathers family came from Ireland and settled here almost 200 years ago.

The thing is, my Surname is predominately Protestant, yet my entire family is Catholic.

So, we always knew something didn't quite add up. :)

I always assumed I was truly 100% Scottish, my mothers side is true Scottish, but 117 years ago her side married an Irish lady.

Basically, I'm the DW Mongrel.

Last edited:

It means that we live in a country, where free speech is allowed and so are diffreing opinions.
We fought 2 world wars to allow you to have that privalage.
Or some would say that may be considered "Unpatriotic" in you choice of support.

just means you confused ;)

Rule Britannia and all that lol :)

Confused about what lol?

Scotland is part of Britain.

Except Coatbridge which Ireland have been offered for free but didn't want ;)

Does anyone here really thinks that the policies of the BNP has really changed?
Does anyone here really think that if the BNP do actually win power that they can implement them?

Those who says yes just think about it. How will they enforce repatriation? Who will fill all the jobs left behind and not just the low paid jobs either?
How will they deal with being isolated by the other countries?
If all the immigrants left, this country would be on its knees and unable to compete with other nations.
It will be a huge step back for a great country.

Granted there is a problem but the BNP is NOT the answer. They, like the other extremists, merely add to the problem.

I wasnt born here but my parents emigrated here because of their job and because Britain was highly regarded back then. Not because of its benefits but because of what it stood for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Britains laws and culture were based on Christian values.

It was one of the main reasons my parents chose to live here, because they wanted us to grow up with the same
values.

Multicutulturism is ok but not when the country's own values and culture are being slowly diminished by the very people entrusted to protect them.

You can find many examples of this such as the slow eradication of anything remotely associated with Christianity in favour of "non-offending" substitutes ie festival of lights instead of Christmas but yet its ok to to celebrate other cultures with their correct names.

It is things like this and the inaptitude of the politicians to at least properly debate immigration that really irritates me.

I'm not native to this country but I very much feel British and if I already feel this way, what must those who have lived here all their life?

I've often thought about the solution to all this and the only thing I could come up with was to form my own party:

Some of my policies will be:

1. Point based immigration system.
2. Benefits based on how much you have contributed.
3. Prisoners to lose luxuries and instead made to work.
4. Change schools so that the teachers are backed in what they do - kids must be taught to respect their elders.
5. Bring back traditional values - e.g. stop councils renaming events, banning words etc and bring pride back to being British
6. Ban groups such as the BNP and other extremist groups who spout hate and stir troubles.
7. Promote Britishness and encourage integration i.e. learn about Britain, language etc (but maybe not bing drinking lol)

Of course, not everyone will agree but then if everybody did maybe I may have to stand for election? lol

Peace guys...life is too short to be wasting your time hating...enjoy it.

shhhhhhhh ;)

I was born in Coatbridge :)

Alexander Hospital on Blair Road.

Less than a mile from whjere I live now.

Funny though, as I've lived in England, Germany and South Africa, yet always returned home. :)

It means that we live in a country, where free speech is allowed and so are diffreing opinions.
We fought 2 world wars to allow you to have that privalage.
Or some would say that may be considered "Unpatriotic" in you choice of support.

Would you be supporting Scotland like m8? Honestly?

I think the Scottish did a wee bit of fighting in the WW's too btw so don't be givin me that shit. :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back