BNP votes to scrap whites-only policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh, some right arrogant cnuts about lol, im not sure if the italians are worse though

bet the bnp members still like their indian currys and chinese takeouts.

this country being a democracy, we should allow people their rights which unfortunately in this case means allowing a bnp party. I am not for the bnp, I am just saying how I feel a democracy works.

Its true some sections of the ethnic community do not want to integrate and a number who live off the state but there are plenty who work hard, pay taxes and integrate. Blaming immigrants is a easy excuse especially for those that can't be bothered to get a good education, or find a job and just live off the state.

This non whites now allowed rule is something the BNP has to do to help remove their racist image but I am sure most people will know deep down what this party is all about.

True but then that's one undeniably good thing about the BNP which ties into the thing about avenues that I spoke about earlier and they have become an avenue for white British working class people to voice real concerns by voting for them because there isn't anyone else speaking up publicly for them....and it is a democracy supposedly....it's also equality supposedly....so why is it that the the British man who likes a smoke at the pub gets screwed, lied to and fobbed off constantly in his own back yard by his own government ? Countries gone to pot if you ask me, where's the national pride gone ? It's not racism to love your countries traditions regardless of who it upsets. Australia have it right, you come here you play by our rules, if you don't like it then don't come here - American's have it right too, they're all about national pride and they wouldn't put up with half the crap that goes on here if their government were to openly attempt it.

Best thing to do is to say no more said and if you're lucky enough to be able to just up and leave and you want to then go ahead and do it, you can bet your last penny that's what I'd do in a heartbeat if I had half a chance - as it is though I'll do as everyone else does and be miserable and bitch online lol.

Last edited:
True but then that's one undeniably good thing about the BNP which ties into the thing about avenues that I spoke about earlier and they have become an avenue for white British working class people to voice real concerns by voting for them because there isn't anyone else speaking up publicly for them....and it is a democracy supposedly....it's also equality supposedly....so why is it that the the British man who likes a smoke at the pub gets screwed, lied to and fobbed off constantly in his own back yard by his own government ? Countries gone to pot if you ask me, where's the national pride gone ? It's not racism to love your countries traditions regardless of who it upsets. Australia have it right, you come here you play by our rules, if you don't like it then don't come here - American's have it right too, they're all about national pride and they wouldn't put up with half the crap that goes on here if their government were to openly attempt it.

Defo right about national pride especially here in the USA. My kids are now at school here and each morning they get up, put their hand on their heart and speak I pledge allegiance to ....

I guess UK being quite cosmopolitan and seen so many changes plus this stupid political correctness bollox, it has slowly disappeared and anyone who brings it up is deemed racist.

But BNP is not just about working class white's rights though is it? How is getting rid of immigrants going to help?

And talking about taxi drivers, I have never been to Malta so cannot comment on them but the french taxi drivers are the worst I have experienced.

English to me is if ya born in england
and british if ya born in england/wales/scotland/ireland
and me being born in malta but lived in england most of my life call myself
BRITISH:banana:

I dont see it like that. British mean English. Scotland is Scotland Wales is wales and so forth.

We just make up the numbers outside England.

But BNP is not just about working class white's rights though is it? How is getting rid of immigrants going to help?

No, skin color really shouldn't have anything to do with it, it should be about British working class people's rights, traditions and culture because that's really what this country is really all about and that has been taken away. Starting with the segregation of people, used to be tight knit communities where everyone looked out for each other and now nobody bothers because of a number of reasons not least of which worrying about themselves and their jobs and the breaking up of these communities in favor of mostly foreign estates or communities.

Hence my point about the British working class folk being moved out of their own homes on a pretense that's basically revolved around a lie. Then there's the smoking ban, none of this is anything to do with racism but it's all to do with screwing the British working man and being treated as a second class citizen in your own country. So you're a second class citizen in your own country and nobody but 1 political party is speaking out for you - who are you going to vote for ? It's obvious to see why the BNP gain in votes. There's also the fact that people don't see what doesn't affect them until it's on their doorstep and it's only then that they become bothered.

Regarding your question of how getting rid of immigrants would help, it'd free up our resources - there's only 1 reason they come to this tiny island and that's for a free ride basically and yknow I don't blame them at all for doing it....the other thing too in getting rid of immigrants is that self employed people wouldn't be getting undercut either by Polish folk who can afford to be able to do the work for a lot less money. So yeah, it's pretty simple stuff. One thing this isn't about is racism, if anything it's an issue of equality or lack thereof as it were. But I don't think I mentioned getting rid of immigrants, that'd be a pretty difficult task at this point, but a major change in tact is needed and required badly and I know fact I'm not the only one that thinks this....I also know fact that I'm not the only one who can see nowhere for this country to go but civil war no matter what happens.

Last edited:
I dont see it like that. British mean English. Scotland is Scotland Wales is wales and so forth.

Why though?? What makes you none british??

Beware with your reply mate, you could end up defending the exact same things the bnp do...

I don't blame them at all for doing it....the other thing too in getting rid of immigrants is that self employed people wouldn't be getting undercut either by Polish folk who can afford to be able to do the work for a lot less money.

It's an open free European market, if you can't compete with Polish immigrant labour you need to lower your rates or change trade.

......Hence my point about the British working class folk being moved out of their own homes on a pretense that's basically revolved around a lie. .........

....Regarding your question of how getting rid of immigrants would help, it'd free up our resources - there's only 1 reason they come to this tiny island and that's for a free ride basically.......

Classic BNP lies and half-truths designed to appeal to the weak minded. You could almost be quoting from one of their pamphlets.

Then there's the smoking ban, none of this is anything to do with racism but it's all to do with screwing the British working man and being treated as a second class citizen in your own country.

Urm, smoking ban has got to do with health and nothing else. I am a ex smoker. I started when I was a little kid. Although I have stopped for over 10 years, I still get the occasional urge but I am now finding that inhaling 2nd hand smoke is not plesant. I am mixed with banning smoking in pubs. There should be seperate rooms. But ban should exist in restaurants etc.

So you're a second class citizen in your own country and nobody but 1 political party is speaking out for you - who are you going to vote for ?

I should say that is the goverment's fault and its still mainly the white population here and includes most of them who voted them in. You surely cannot blame immigrants?

Regarding your question of how getting rid of immigrants would help, it'd free up our resources - there's only 1 reason they come to this tiny island and that's for a free ride

But it could also have a negative effect. There are plenty of immigrants who come here for a better way of life and who do work hard. Some fill in the voids in the skills shortages. If they are gone, how many "british" people have the relevant skills to fill this gap?

The goverment has to think of the bigger picture and trade with the rest of the world so it has to change and be flexible in order to move ahead.

Urm, smoking ban has got to do with health and nothing else. I am a ex smoker. I started when I was a little kid. Although I have stopped for over 10 years, I still get the occasional urge but I am now finding that inhaling 2nd hand smoke is not plesant. I am mixed with banning smoking in pubs. There should be seperate rooms. But ban should exist in restaurants etc.

Agreed about the restaurant part, I should have mentioned I'm also an ex smoker and pub goer but that's hardly the point. The point is it's still penalizing the majority that go to pubs and smoke for a minority who also go to pubs who don't smoke but it's all about choices and freedom....it's a broad and yet simple thing.

I should say that is the goverment's fault and its still mainly the white population here and includes most of them who voted them in. You surely cannot blame immigrants?

I thought I made it clear in one of my previous posts when I said I don't blame the immigrants.

But it could also have a negative effect. There are plenty of immigrants who come here for a better way of life and who do work hard. Some fill in the voids in the skills shortages. If they are gone, how many "british" people have the relevant skills to fill this gap?

The goverment has to think of the bigger picture and trade with the rest of the world so it has to change and be flexible in order to move ahead.

I'd say we'd gain a lot more than we'd lose, it's our country and our money so feck them, pull the ladder up and sod the rest it's only what the other countries do by and large and they don't get grief for it so why should we ?

That's another thing that makes me laugh as well, the country is supposedly on it's arse financially yet we can afford to send millions to help a third world country on the road to recovery after a natural disaster - we can't be that skint then. So where does that leave this country then ? I mean besides in the pits - you think any of those countries would help us out if we were hit by a big earthquake ? I doubt it, they'd probably all laugh their asses off. Mind you not that they don't already.....

Last edited:
It's an open free European market, if you can't compete with Polish immigrant labour you need to lower your rates or change trade.

I probably have a slightly different take on this subject.
First off i'm white, English, not British!
I was not born in Scotland,Wales or Ireland threfore being born in England makes me English, yet i can not put it down on any official forms that i'm English because they only put Brithish down as an option.
That does not mean that i do not like any of the above apart from English.
I just find it annoying when filling in forms!
You dont need to be white to be English just born in England.
Having spent some time in Scotland and my brother used to live there near Stirling for some years, i have a personal view on Certain places in Scotland, where i can assure you the English are "NOT WELCOME!" in the srongest sense of the words.

The scots have a Pride in all things Scotch and there nothing wrong with that, but there is certainly a hard core of scots that seem to think that i'm personally responsible for the actions of my English ancestors.
I can understand that the SNP are trying to seperate themselves from England and if they get enough support then devolution will follow in time.
The Welsh have already managed this any have the Welsh assembly and seems to be making a perfectly good job of managing their own affairs in seperation from Westminster.
so why is it so wrong that i wish be called English?

Where i live in Lincolnshire, we have had the largest migration of Eastern Europeans into this county since WWII.
I have personally seen some of the wages drop to near the minimum wage, simply because the migrant workers regard this as better wages than they would get back home.
I have worked with them and from an employers point of view they are fantastic, as they are very hard working and do not complain , no matter how hard the task is.
They have a very diffrent work ethic from the average British manual worker.
They have come here in search of a better life for themselves and their children.
The county of Lincolnshire is almost at breaking point, with regards to Policing, NHS trusts, Schools, Housing and Jobs.
The infrastructure that we have in this County simply cant and isnt coping with the numbers of Migrants that arrived here.
I have a son that has Special educational needs and i'm still fighting to get him the help that he deserves, but there is no or little funding available from the LEA.
Yet it does annoy me that Migrant children that do not speak English at all can get help with their education (some of which is one to one), but that funding comes from a different budget.
In some cases, Polish teachers have been employed to teach seperate classes, thus in my opinion issolating the children more and this is certainly not intergration!

i'm fortunate enough to have had a good education and chose a skilled Proffesion that my personal employment is completey unnafected by the mass influx of Migrant workers.
The failure lies with the Government for not implimenting some sort of Resriction on Numbers and an imigration policy in General.
Australia have the right idea i'm afraid with a points system.
If you have a trade or proffesion that contribues to their needs then you are welcomed, if not then you simply cant gain entry without a sponsor and means to supprt yourself.

So thats where the BNP will gain votes, simply because they have a clear policy on Imigration and the other main parties dont.

pesonally i dont support the BNP and their views are far too extreme right wing, but they are playing on the immigration card and that alone will win votes from some of the population.

I do not consider myself to be a Racist, or at least my Polish neighbours dont think so, since i made them aware that their landlord has certain Legal obligations that he is failing to comply with.
Because they have a poor undertanding of the laws of this country, they are all too often exploited.

If i was to choose betwen being English and being part of Nick Griffins vile vision for the future of this country and Being British and part of a Multicultural society then i must Resign to be proud to be British.

50 odd post's now and still not a word.:wtf:

If you have anything to say to me Raven24, I'd rather you did it in open forum rather than by PM. It's more honest.

I consider myself British / Scottish as I was born in Scotland.

When my Dad was in the Forces, my older Brother was born in Germany, so are you saying he is German?

My eldest Brother was born in Folkeston, does that mank him English?

:err:

Last edited:
I consider myself British / Scottish as I was born in Scotland.

When my Dad was in the Forces, my older Brother was born in Germany, so are you saying he is German?

My eldest Brother was born in Folkeston, does that mank him English?

:err:

My sister was born in germany.. she has a british passport.. but as she was born on the barracks which is british soil thus making her a british citizen.

not sure about dual nationality though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back