BNP votes to scrap whites-only policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt know the NBPA was a political party... Not really relevant is it.

Dont think he was saying it was.. he's simply implying that certain groups have their own support groups etc etc.. but when it comes to white people there isnt any??

for instance these groups from the GMP..

Bapa
CPA
DSN
GMJPA
Lagsa
MPA
WIN

There isnt one for whites only.. granted CPA is there (christian police association).. but thats a religion.. and being black isnt (BAPA).. so wheres that from??

Im biast on this subject now.. i dont take it in because it fires me up..

And yes i know they aint political..

The Met Police started the NBPA to encourage diveristy and encourage ethnic minorities to join the Police Service. Its not just for black minorities but asian, middle eastern and european minorities... Why? Well the Met Police was and probably is considered by some as predominantly White organisation that didnt represent diversity very well.

The Met Police started the NBPA to encourage diveristy and encourage ethnic minorities to join the Police Service. Its not just for black minorities but asian, middle eastern and european minorities... Why? Well the Met Police was and probably is considered by some as predominantly White organisation that didnt represent diversity very well.

Agreed, but you have to see through other peoples eyes.. These BNP members see thereselves under threat.. so when the Met or the GMP allow oraganisations as above they see them taking sides.. and then the arguement starts.. equal rights etc etc..

Like i say.. not getting involved in this.. as the hole thing winds me up.. and tbh i proberly shouldnt of replied...

White/male`s have not rights what so ever,
why is this?
i was born abroad but hate the way this country lets any feker in and give them all the human rights they want?
but not the british people.
im not racist,
we dont have a all white music channels/mobo awards etc

i for 1 would join BNP if they let diegos in.

im not racist,

Not that anybody has called anyone a racist in this thread (yet) but I know why you've emphasized that phrase and even though you're right to make that point clear it doesn't help none because as is always the case with certain other subjects but especially with the BNP subjects (and the threads) you're not allowed to state any opinion that isn't negative without some holier than thous trying to ridicule you as if it makes them any better for doing it and then the thread soon turns into a witch hunt every single time. As if it's customary. It makes me laugh though it really does, how every time a BNP thread pops up the first thing that mods n admin do is post saying to keep it tidy and yet it never happens, but they shouldn't even have to post that to remind people that's the thing. It's embarassing that we can't seem to even type about these things without the shit hitting the fan and it's like how many times do we have to play this game ?

Mind you BNP threads must be a shit stirrers paradise.....now it's already threatened but before it gets started properly can we perhaps for once have all the opinions please by all means but take the personal ridiculing elsewhere or here's a wacky idea send the ridicule to PMs if you have to snipe at someone for their own personal opinion instead of trying to be the big man on public forums....just putting this out there as well. Keep it clean and keep it fair lads.

Can I just ask those who want to join the BNP or are in favour of the BNP, what does it actually mean to be British and what is the difference between being British and English?

Got a feeling a lot of people will be scratching their heads.

Further question just for the fun of it. "xyz = ethnic minority" can xyz who was born in UK and has British Passport, has worked in the UK for 25 years paying tax and national insurance and never claimed any benefit be allowed to join the BNP even before the ruling of it to allow non white members?

Please quote question when replying.

Last edited:
I Agree Raven24

BNP should not even exist in todays time.

Kick Racism Out

Even though it's a very broad statement I totally agree with this, but ask yourself why does the BNP exist today ? Why do they gain such support ? And what exactly does constitute racism in the eyes of the general public ?

The reason I ask is because there's 2 sides to every coin quite simply. And nothing is as simple as it's made known publicly. What you read in the papers and see on your television is only 1 side of the coin. You don't see what really goes on, and that works both ways.

Now my question regarding the racism/BNP thing is this - if it is (or was) racist for the BNP to not allow non whites into their organization, then by the same token and principle is it not just as racist for these asian tv channels or the changing of British tradition all in the name of either political correctness or to cater to the minority that might be offended by this ? in that case speaking specifically of the smoking ban in pubs (which has basically killed them) - because the one common theme for all these things is that they are an avenue for people whether majority or minority.....and whether good bad or ugly the BNP is the only avenue for the white British working man and that's why they gain such support because that's their mouthpiece.....and yet the white British person can't even have his avenue without the do gooders ruining it forcing them to smoke outside or without being branded racist or nazi by the holier than thou hypocrites.

I might be talking shit to some people but what's right is right and there is 2 sides to every coin. That's my take on it all.....if we are going to have equality then that includes British folk as well who like to have a fag indoors at the pub and who like to embrace British traditions because like it or not that's who we are and what we are. My honest opinion, two sides to every coin.

So if xyz was born in UK that would make him British or English?

bet the bnp members still like their indian currys and chinese takeouts.

this country being a democracy, we should allow people their rights which unfortunately in this case means allowing a bnp party. I am not for the bnp, I am just saying how I feel a democracy works.

Its true some sections of the ethnic community do not want to integrate and a number who live off the state but there are plenty who work hard, pay taxes and integrate. Blaming immigrants is a easy excuse especially for those that can't be bothered to get a good education, or find a job and just live off the state.

This non whites now allowed rule is something the BNP has to do to help remove their racist image but I am sure most people will know deep down what this party is all about.

british if ya born in england/wales/scotland/ireland

Correct, or if your parents are British and you were born after a certain date.

You can also obtain British citizenship via the available routes.

This is the death knell for the BNP. What we will see is the more fascist offshoots gaining more members and operating outside the law (the internet).

Some white people just really want to hit black people hard in the face. Shame.

I am leader on an anti-Maltese group if anyone is interested. They are not even real chocolate.

I am leader on an anti-Maltese group if anyone is interested. They are not even real chocolate.

Howww Ruddde LMAO
Can I Join?
There Is Alot Of Maltese PPL I Cant Stand,
My Reason Is They Are Arrogant And Think Killing flying birds is ok for (fun)
They Have No Manners What So Ever.
I Hate The Maltese Bus/Taxi Drivers The Most.

is this a good time to bring up that my step-mum is maltese, by brother and sister are half maltese, and most of the family is fluent then?

:proud:

(its the truth lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back