Blank screen on all virgin channels.

andrewp91

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi. I have woke up today and there seems to be a black screen on all my virgin channels apart from channels 1 - 5.

It was working fine yesterday, however I did notice some of the programs listed for showing were not actually correct. For example I put on a movies channel that said ScoobyDoo. But the film that showed was Star Trek.

I have tried to restart my softcam (Ccam). And tried to re scan all my channels which is saying the same as it always has which is 407 Channels and 37 Radio channels.
I have also tried looking at my network settings which all lights show up with a green tick.

I have a H2.H box. With Ethernet cable inserted.
Many thanks for any help received!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I have woke up today and there seems to be a black screen on all my virgin channels apart from channels 1 - 5.

It was working fine yesterday, however I did notice some of the programs listed for showing were not actually correct. For example I put on a movies channel that said ScoobyDoo. But the film that showed was Star Trek.

I have tried to restart my softcam (Ccam). And tried to re scan all my channels which is saying the same as it always has which is 407 Channels and 37 Radio channels.
I have also tried looking at my network settings which all lights show up with a green tick.

I have a H2.H box. With Ethernet cable inserted.
Many thanks for any help received!

Check the CCcam webinterface to see if who your connected to is offline.

Okay thank you. I will try that when I get back from work and let you know. In all honesty I don't even remember seeing browser available!

Okay thank you. I will try that when I get back from work and let you know. In all honesty I don't even remember seeing browser available!

You connect with the IP from a PC Browser chrome firefox whatever you use.

You connect with the IP from a PC Browser chrome firefox whatever you use.

I know my IP address. What would I need to do after that? Do I need to connect the Zgemma box to my pc? If so what would I have to do after that. Sorry for lack of understanding of the Zgemma box. I purchased a box which was ready and I just had to plug in. A few instructions came with it telling me how to scan for channels and how to use the menu buttons but yeah, nothing else.

I'm worried that the people have scammed me and have now cancelled the services.

Regards.

I know my IP address. What would I need to do after that? Do I need to connect the Zgemma box to my pc? If so what would I have to do after that. Sorry for lack of understanding of the Zgemma box. I purchased a box which was ready and I just had to plug in. A few instructions came with it telling me how to scan for channels and how to use the menu buttons but yeah, nothing else.

I'm worried that the people have scammed me and have now cancelled the services.

Regards.

It would be already connected to your PC via your router and a Ethernet cable or should be or you wont clear anything.

This is the only connection you need to see the CCcam webinterface to check if who your connected to is active.

It would be already connected to your PC via your router and a Ethernet cable or should be or you wont clear anything.

This is the only connection you need to see the CCcam webinterface to check if who your connected to is active.

Thank you for your help! It is greatly appreciated, I have got home and turned everything off from the plug and then plugged it back in. The sports and movies work now and a good variety of the other channels too. However some are still showing a black screen. Any idea why this would be please?

Thank you for your help! It is greatly appreciated, I have got home and turned everything off from the plug and then plugged it back in. The sports and movies work now and a good variety of the other channels too. However some are still showing a black screen. Any idea why this would be please?

Speak to your provider.

Back