Blade Trinity Final IMAGE Feedback (Updated)

most differnate wrong or bad flash, i too flash a m8's nokia last night and this work perfectly! i was even amaze @ how fast it scan and got all the channels including 1's i never even knew existed like diva and tiny pop etc.. and its solid as a rock, so great job xenfan

I've just managed to flash this image and i must say, another great image xenafan! Well done!

1 minor bug, I'm still having issues with the EPG disappearing, or sometimes EPG with "No Detailed Program Information" - Any ideas?

Im having EPG problems with this image too. The EPG fails after a few hours but even quicker if the channel is in my services wereby it fails almost straight away. Also streaming is not too good with this image it workins intermitantly and oftern crashes the box.

Im having EPG problems with this image too. The EPG fails after a few hours but even quicker if the channel is in my services wereby it fails almost straight away. Also streaming is not too good with this image it workins intermitantly and oftern crashes the box.

same here epg goes after a while and left with a few channels to see whats on. any ideas?

I am using Blade final image for sometime...so far so good. But yesterday picture started to freeze on and on... during the England's game. Do I need to change the ucodes or is it oversea broadcasting problem! Any ideas or tips guys.

Cheers

I am using Blade final image for sometime...so far so good. But yesterday picture started to freeze on and on... during the England's game. Do I need to change the ucodes or is it oversea broadcasting problem! Any ideas or tips guys.

Cheers

I would leave it a while m8, Virgin are still having problems in some areas so give it a week or so to see if it settles down.

Hi,

Been using the final blade trinity on my sagam 2x amd for a couple of days, another stable image gbox/001a, but one thing I have noticed is that the local news (midland) worked on the first day I used the blade trinity image but on the second day I got the london local news, what am I doing wrong?

ManC

PS: I set the correct area before performing a channel scan.

Flashed Blade Trinity.img over Sportster 1.10.img how fast : shocked2

started scanning without changing any softcams or ucodes found more channels after I flashed it than what I had before I :BUMMER: my dbox2 up.

fantastic, keep up the good work m8 :thnks:

toolz

ive got a problem when i locked channels. it still shows the channel (not locking it) but still asks for the pin.

Hey guys

ive got a problem which im quite sad about :(

i flashed the new xen blade final image on my sagem dbox2, i set my area location, erased and forced keys, rebooted, when scanning for all i get nothing, 376 transponders come up but when the box goes through them 0 channels are found.

Please help me! i know my cable feed is fine as my other nokia dbox2 works fine

thanks in advance

paimai

your location settings are wrong, look in the stickiecs to see if there have been updated

Hey guys

ive got a problem which im quite sad about :(

i flashed the new xen blade final image on my sagem dbox2, i set my area location, erased and forced keys, rebooted, when scanning for all i get nothing, 376 transponders come up but when the box goes through them 0 channels are found.

Please help me! i know my cable feed is fine as my other nokia dbox2 works fine

thanks in advance

paimai

Same happend to me the other day, usually only 27 transponders here.

your location settings are wrong, look in the stickiecs to see if there have been updated

no it defo not the settings m8 i have scanned many times with this image and just the other day after the outage by the survalence team last week funny things hapen. could it be too coincedental for it not to be v*rgin messing about.

i also struggle with the streaming on this image (which i use a lot ) often freezes on the filebrowser....and restarts the box !

some settings lost on reboot

I'm using Blade Final and find that some settings don't survive a reboot. I need the TV output to be CVBS which isn't the default. So every time there is reboot I lose the setting. The same thing happens with Ucodes. I change from 001A to 0014 to make recording work but I lose it next reboot. Is this a problem with the Flash memory on my box or is there a menu solution ??

mike

Where is the UPnP browser within Blade Trinity Final? I downloaded the latest version last week and it has been running absolutely bang on but can't seem to activate the UPnP browser. Network setting are OK as I can transfer files to and from box/pc.
Anyone any ideas?

RGB output is sweet

Is this the first image to default to RGB output?

Picture is sweeeeet. Only artefacts are from the broadcast signal now :)

Well done. And no more freezing on my nokia with the gbox cam.

I spend about a month watching it get worse and worse regardless of cam with
the image I had before.

Hi guys, each time I turn on the box, i get blank screen for the majority channells. Although I can see the signal level which is high but no picture or sound.Then i fiddle with the UCodes. This gives me the channells back. Am I the only one that I have to change the UCodes everyday to watch the channells or someone out there has the same problem!!! or what is the possible answers.

i'm also getting that at the moment, on both my trinity image and a mates commando8.2 - it's like they're rolling the keys everyday or something.

Go into the blue button, blade settings, key settings, clear public keys, then update public keys.

then go into the key settings, makle sure the auto update is set to 'active' - i just check my mgcam - and it wasn't.

then, go onto a channel, leave for 5 mins. it should sort it.

I'm using Blade Final and find that some settings don't survive a reboot. I need the TV output to be CVBS which isn't the default. So every time there is reboot I lose the setting. The same thing happens with Ucodes. I change from 001A to 0014 to make recording work but I lose it next reboot. Is this a problem with the Flash memory on my box or is there a menu solution ??
mike

could be a permissions thing. u saving the settings when u leave the menu?

try a re-flash if that don't work

Back