Blade Trinity Final IMAGE Feedback (Updated)

There used to be a panic button on some images, but I dont think it was every in any BT image.Panic button was for if CC paid a visit...I always thought it was a daft idea...lol. Did you restart neutrino after changing button functions.

Another quality image from you xenafan ;) top notch as always! ;) Cheers

Hi Xenafan

Been using this image for about two weeks now and on the whole it has been excellent and much better than the Sportster image I was using! Have come across a couple of things though that I don't know if you can shed any light on: -

1) Quite often the sound will be out of sync with the picture. Changing channels sometime sorts this or if really bad a reboot seems to put this right.

2) Twice while using the image, I have lost all channels that are not free to air. EPG still seems to be working but get no picture. Was working fine one minute, then just a black screen the next. Did a rescan the first time and everything came back. Second time did rescan and still missing lots of channels. Am waiting until tomorrow to do a scan again to see if the channels come back.

Cheers

Scottieg

I have 2 boxes one nokia (commando) the other sagem (sportster), recently ive had quite a bit of stuttering and freezing on both.Changed the nokia to Blade Trinity Final about 3 days ago and its been running like a dream so far.So i installed it on the sagem, but it was only finding the fta channels, even though the epg would still load on the other channels, left it for a while and changed to mgcamd and all channels are back.

So a big :thankz:to xenafan.

Very neat as allways from you. Thank you

I have went through all the blade images so far kept up with the changes and it just gets better. Very stable in fact the most stable image I have come across to date.
Pitty it is your final image but I can not see what more you could do as every thing is there that one needs.

Well done and a BIG thank you for all your hard work

I've got to say this is the best image I've ever used keep up the great work xenafan.

Yellow Button Problem

I had the problem where the yellow button cleared all the channels.

Have now just re-assigned the yellow button so there are not finger errors.

Ant

my boxes got the hicups.

anyone else get when changing channel the box seems to pick up sound then like a hicup sound goes and also picture comes and goes.

doesnt happen all the time but more often than not and the most hicups i counted is 6 b4 the channel would settle down. This happens on both FTA and encrypted channels.

Also the encrypted channels sometime take a bit to update like scottieg said i get FTA but not encrypted but restarting the cam and putting box onto discovery channel seems to bring it back within 5 secs.

Hi Xenafan

Been using this image for about two weeks now and on the whole it has been excellent and much better than the Sportster image I was using! Have come across a couple of things though that I don't know if you can shed any light on: -

1) Quite often the sound will be out of sync with the picture. Changing channels sometime sorts this or if really bad a reboot seems to put this right.

2) Twice while using the image, I have lost all channels that are not free to air. EPG still seems to be working but get no picture. Was working fine one minute, then just a black screen the next. Did a rescan the first time and everything came back. Second time did rescan and still missing lots of channels. Am waiting until tomorrow to do a scan again to see if the channels come back.

Cheers

Scottieg

Thanks for the feedback m8

Recommend you force a key update as there has been a lot of disruption , key rollover and channels moved around and added etc.

Press blue button then blue again goto keys options,clear public keys then force public key update and reboot box.

Any problems after that try changeing ucodes in all in wonder menu.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Last edited:
I had the problem where the yellow button cleared all the channels.

Have now just re-assigned the yellow button so there are not finger errors.

Ant

Checked out the yellow button on both my boxes when watching tv pressing yellow gives radio another press back to tv tried 10 times on each all ok pressed dbox button and checked yellow there pressed yellow switches to scart mode disables tv scart picture on lcd press exit and tv back on scart off all working as it should here tried loads of times rebooting and restarting neutrino and changeing settings etc all works fine weird.

Hope this helps

Cheers

my boxes got the hicups.

anyone else get when changing channel the box seems to pick up sound then like a hicup sound goes and also picture comes and goes.

doesnt happen all the time but more often than not and the most hicups i counted is 6 b4 the channel would settle down. This happens on both FTA and encrypted channels.

Also the encrypted channels sometime take a bit to update like scottieg said i get FTA but not encrypted but restarting the cam and putting box onto discovery channel seems to bring it back within 5 secs.

Recommend you force a key update as there has been a lot of disruption , key rollover and channels moved around and added etc.

Press blue button then blue again goto keys options,clear public keys then force public key update and reboot box.

let me know how you get on working fine here know had a bit of freezeing myself a few days back forceing a key update sorted for me rock solid again.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Last edited:
There used to be a panic button on some images, but I dont think it was every in any BT image.Panic button was for if CC paid a visit...I always thought it was a daft idea...lol. Did you restart neutrino after changing button functions.

No panic button on my images m8 same as you thought it was a daft idea myself.

Cheers

Been using it for about a month now, very happy with it. Epg looks better in black, menu is more convenient everything is working pretty well. cheers Xenafan!

Been using it for about a month now, very happy with it. Epg looks better in black, menu is more convenient everything is working pretty well. cheers Xenafan!

Thanks for the feedback m8 glad you like it.

Cheers

let me know how you get on working fine here know had a bit of freezeing myself a few days back forceing a key update sorted for me rock solid again.

Hope this helps

Cheers

yeah m8 i do do that, think i said i just restart the cam or force the key update and put onto discovery channel brings it back faster than any other i have found.

i should have went on to say i thought it was the gbox but also tried the evocamd but same happens also with the hicups which never hapened on previous images i tried.

so i thought it was just the Gbox but evo and mgcamd do the same.
no one else has said the get this so it might just be summit up here.

just to let kruger know, I am also having the same problems, am going to atempt the force key update and will post findings.

Fantastic xenfan....an image to rival sportster 1.75 uk..for those dodgy sagems.....hats off pal...hope its not the final one tho..but cant see how it could be improved..great looks..easy to access menus..look forward to bt final v..part 2..if its ever needed:banana:

Flashed this image yesterday to my sisters nokia 2x dbox , never had any problems before the box boots to the blade screen then the box turns itself off ,dont get a chance to get into menues or anything, maybe ive been over in the dreambox section to long but am I missing something here or just a bad flash................any idies any1. time for a null modem cable I guess.

If you definetly flashed a 2x image then it may just be a bad flash, try as you stated (null modem) with IFA.

Back