Blade Trinity Final IMAGE Feedback (Updated)

Spot on

Hi,

Thanks for this wonderful image.

As I expected it is pure quality, Keep up the good work.

I may have to change my id to xenafanfan

Cheers

Ant

I maneged to install just couple of days a go. The picture quality is grate. I also liked the menu option. After the first scan I was able to pick up 24 channells. Then I switched to Ucodes which did the tricks. I have a small problem though, I get screen freeze frequently. May be the box itself the problem!!

Overall, greate work, and much appriciated....

I maneged to install just couple of days a go. The picture quality is grate. I also liked the menu option. After the first scan I was able to pick up 24 channells. Then I switched to Ucodes which did the tricks. I have a small problem though, I get screen freeze frequently. May be the box itself the problem!!

Overall, greate work, and much appriciated....

If you're not already, try using GBox for the Softcam... Has helped my freezing Sagem no end....

Hi Dazza, I use GBox as well, the kids channells anyhow keeps freezing, altough other cnannells seem to be OK.

Thats probably the personalization pin, you can go to.
dbox
settings
persoanlization

and change reqired key to unprotected.

wont work for me...keeps askin for the pin..in the settings menu....cant seem to get rid of it..other than that ...reall nice image !!!

If you have the youth protection off then I am not sure why it wont let you set it not to prompt. Maybe xenafan will know.

wont work for me...keeps askin for the pin..in the settings menu....cant seem to get rid of it..other than that ...reall nice image !!!

Just tried it m8 dbox then settings enter 0000 then goto personalisation then settings then change Protect Settings to unprotect then exit and select yes to reboot and settings now unlocked.

Cheers

stunning image!.. its better htan lcars because that image didnt allow for streaming over http, or atleast it didnt work for me). This works out of the box, and have captured 8gigs with to hdd (via transcode option) without skipping a beat. This is on a box that used to chirp like made. No more chirp :)

Just tried it m8 dbox then settings enter 0000 then goto personalisation then settings then change Protect Settings to unprotect then exit and select yes to reboot and settings now unlocked.

Cheers

I tried that....but when i exit i dont get the reboot option..must be a bad flash ?
Cheers mate

You don't get a reboot option chris, you have to do it manually, change settings and press red to save settings then go to service and reboot or reload Neutrino, that may work.

youth protection must be set to never and personalized set to unprotect.

thought box was finished but after trying blade trinity, box is working better than before in every aspect.
thanks

Cheers

You don't get a reboot option chris, you have to do it manually, change settings and press red to save settings then go to service and reboot or reload Neutrino, that may work.

youth protection must be set to never and personalized set to unprotect.

Sorry lads i should have done another thread for Blade Trinity Updated bbhs is right for the updated version and Jaffa for the original.

Cheers

blade trinity - excellent

Still geting used to this image, but there is alot of nice touches and extreamly user freindly.

Like the bit were you can show the channel and programme on the LCD

so busy playing around, have had time to go on the forums.

oh well back to playing

excellent

Fast Scan Problems

In some areas there is a scanning problem even if the keys clear just use the blue button menu Then blue button Keys options and clear public keys then force public key update then reboot and it should scan ok after that.
Hope this helps
Cheers

Xenafan

Last edited:
cant get dbox winserver to work with this image for some reason...just wont record !!!

ok figured it out.....DON4 could only record usin UDrec !!! GGrab would NOT work....

With blade its the other way round...u gotta use GGrab...which is better i suppose cause u only get the 1 mpeg file !!

guys....the yellow button seems to wipe all my channels...even when i change the key setup....any1 had this before ??

Back