Blade showing scrambled Chanel's but connected

thetiler

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all please help.
I am showing connected on cccam 9991
and free Chanel's are there but paid are scrambled.
Ive done firmware update I've even factory reset and started fresh
all connected with green connected but still scrambled Chanel's
Please help

Hi all please help.
I am showing connected on cccam 9991
and free Chanel's are there but paid are scrambled.
Ive done firmware update I've even factory reset and started fresh
all connected with green connected but still scrambled Chanel's
Please help
possible problems with your payserver's server or your sub/free gft or what ever it is has expired.

I would also have a look at your channel list to make sure it is up to date especially with all the recent changes

Hi I've updated channel lists I've got my line provider to send me new cline I've also got 24hr test clines from
other to test they all show connected but still scrambled paid Channels.
Pulling my hair out.
Ive updated firmware
ive updated chanel lists
I've factory reset
I've done as much as I know what to try

anyone with a bit more knowledge know what's happened.

Thanks

have you tried switching off from the mains your router/modem and then rebooting again. maybe try a new Ethernet cable and hdmi cable. just to try. cant think of anything else.what firmware are you using !!

have you tried switching off from the mains your router/modem and then rebooting again. maybe try a new Ethernet cable and hdmi cable. just to try. cant think of anything else.what firmware are you using !!
are you using a c:line ? blades like n:lines better generally.

Im using cline mate. It's been working 100% for a month now can't get paid Chanel's
I've switched everything off I've changed Ethernet cable ill see if my provider will send an n line

Hi mate did you sort it as the same has just happened to me worked perfect for a while then just came up with scrambled channel. Showing as connected checked with server c line and told it is okay. Put the same info into another receiver and works okay. Done factory reset etc. still no joy it appears that cccam has stopped working.

exactly the same here using firmware for sometime and same server. Tried info in another receiver and works okay. Any body get it sorted?

try reflashing the firmware..!!

Thanks for replying. I have factory reset reflashed the latest and older firmware but still no joy. Just noticed that Blade have released some new firmware on 13.01.14 will wait for the patch and try that. Is anybody else having the same problem?

Thanks for replying. I have factory reset reflashed the latest and older firmware but still no joy. Just noticed that Blade have released some new firmware on 13.01.14 will wait for the patch and try that. Is anybody else having the same problem?
try flashing the latest official firmware and then a patched older version.i still think oct 2012 is the best patched firmware at the mo.dont suppose you've got nowt too lose and you never know..!!

try flashing the latest official firmware and then a patched older version.i still think oct 2012 is the best patched firmware at the mo.dont suppose you've got nowt too lose and you never know..!!
Tried what you said and been in touch with server who can confirm everything is okay at his end. Still nothing tearing what little hair i have got out.

Tried what you said and been in touch with server who can confirm everything is okay at his end. Still nothing tearing what little hair i have got out.
I know there is a full factory boot by putting the box into its engineer mode.there will be a sticky somewhere on how its done. I think its switch off at the rear switch then switch back on whilst holding in the menu button on the front panel.i think you have to have the official firmware initially to install.then flash again with patched f/w. ive never done this ..!!

Hi, I'm having this problem also. Several channels that used to work are now scrambled.
yeah m8 I bet its the HD channels as well.there going and you aint gonna get them back any time soon..!!

Back