Blade Media BM7000HD

Just got one of these box's today, how do I add CCcam to it? I've read you use a usb stick and upload from there, thats no problem but where do I get cccam from? Or is it just the csinfo file from the stuff above?

Thanks for any help

if you look at the link above there is a file there called CCcam.txt
you can open this in notepad and edit it with your cline details .'there is also a read me text on the CCcam format
then once you usb the file to the box go to any channel and hit 9991 on remote and activate

or go to any channel then press 9991 and edit one of the available cccam slots with your own details.

Thanks for the reply's.. I'm waiting for a new usb stick to come as mine has died, I've tried using a usb hard drive but the blade doesnt see it (usb drive not attached) so I'm guesing that doesnt work unless maybe I have to format it 1st? Also tried just pressing 9991 but nothing happens..

The box firmware is Sep1 2010, boot ver 5.10..

do you have a multi -cas option in the menu if not its the wrong firmware
BM7000s_ALL_100p_ version is whats needed
also if your hard drive is fat 32 it should show if not it wont see it

Thanks for the reply's.. I'm waiting for a new usb stick to come as mine has died, I've tried using a usb hard drive but the blade doesnt see it (usb drive not attached) so I'm guesing that doesnt work unless maybe I have to format it 1st? Also tried just pressing 9991 but nothing happens..

The box firmware is Sep1 2010, boot ver 5.10..

format drive to fat

do you have a multi -cas option in the menu if not its the wrong firmware
BM7000s_ALL_100p_ version is whats needed
also if your hard drive is fat 32 it should show if not it wont see it

Thanks a lot guys! ok, I have updated the firmware (now 16 sept2010) and I can get the cccam menu up 9991.. Entered my cline details, its says connected but when I stick a premium channel on it takes around 15 seconds to clear (whilst saying channels scrambled) then its freezing all the time..

I'm doing another scan now just incase the new firmware update makes a difference..

Edit: scan done, no difference.. Some channels clear in about 10 seconds, some take around 1 min, most dont clear at all or lock up after around 1 min viewing.. HD channels are the worst

format drive to fat

Thanks mate, just read that before but I dont wanna format my external drive to fat32.. I'll wait till my usb stick comes

Last edited:
Sounds like firmware/cam compatibility is still buggy/flakey at the moment then...

cant say ive noticed anything like that i now have 8 c-lines on mine and it connects to them all no problem and performs flawlessly while on them, trusted servers though that i know perform 100%...

cant say ive noticed anything like that i now have 8 c-lines on mine and it connects to them all no problem and performs flawlessly while on them, trusted servers though that i know perform 100%...

Thanks, the box is for my dad and will connect to me when I get set up hopefully this week. As soon as I'm set up I'll try again..

Can't seem to play MKV films from usb stick

Hi everyone
I can't seem to play MKV films from a usb stick.
I've done the firmware update (now s/w version 16 sept 2010), but can't seem to play any films.

Re: Can't seem to play MKV films from usb stick

Hi everyone
I can't seem to play MKV films from a usb stick.
I've done the firmware update (now s/w version 16 sept 2010), but can't seem to play any films.

If its just mkvs you can't play Titan26 run them through mkvmerge to remove header compression. Don't have this receiver myself but some devices, my lcd included, report a lot of mkvs as incompatible filetype unless you do this. Will only take a couple of mins to complete the conversion.
See here
MKV Mania: Header Compression And The Side Effects — MediaSmartServer.net

Mkvmerge is also sweet if you need to split >4gb mkvs into 4gb chunks for fat32 drives.

I can't seem to get encrypted channels working.

Hi guys
I can't seem to get encrypted channels working.
Am I doing the correct thing by putting my cline into a CSinfo.txt file and CCcam.txt file then uploading them to the box via the usb stick? Then when I go to an encrypted channel, I enter 9991 and activate CCcam ,it activates, but it stays disconnected And it won't display encrypted channels.I know the cline is working because I have tested it on a Itgate 220 and dreambox 500s.
What am I doing wrong?

Sorted it!
I was putting the cline as a enigma one line 'cfg' format as opposed to editing the the individul slots on the CSinfo.txt file.
All working now and very happy with the HD picture quality.
Great potential for this box.

great little box, got mines up n running within 20 mins
majority of time took flashing as did via serial, think usb would have been faster
hd pic is awesome, sd too

early days yet, but looking promising

great little box, got mines up n running within 20 mins
majority of time took flashing as did via serial, think usb would have been faster
hd pic is awesome, sd too

early days yet, but looking promising

Agree fully. Wow! Can't really fault it at all.
CCcam solid
Quick channel change
HD picture better than I Expected ( better than my mate's official sly hd picture).
This box has a future IMO
Just working on Channel editing via pc/usb stick.
Using Clark Media CNDF editor at the moment, will let you know How I get on.

Can this box be used as a server or just a client like the openbox.

Back