Black Picons by mmcmedia

...i noticed that sky disney movies HD...had moved, rescan found it again using rats DW updater.., but picon logo is not working...just showing blank bh logo...all others fine...any ideas ?

It just needs its frequency updating matey :) I'm sure mmcmedia will sort it with his next update or if you have the frequency you can rename the picon itself in dcc

cheers, so i have the frequency, using flashfxp...how do you add or change the frequency...to it ?

Last edited:
rename Disney picon too
1_0_19_F3C_7E8_2_11A0000_0_0_0

select picon too
1_0_19_F3D_7E0_2_11A0000_0_0_0

:)

Here ya go fellas
Fret no more up 2 date today

Attachments

• Complete Set 15.06.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
4 changes , dave hd , animal planet , watch & mtv all hd

Attachments

• Complete Set 19.06.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
And this one dunno if i forgot or missed

Attachments

• 1_0_19_F42_7EB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    1_0_19_F42_7EB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 154
Due to a lot of changes recently :Angryfire now includes a version of bt sports aswell , all changes upto 24.06 as on KOS
Enjoy folks

Attachments

• Complete Set 26.06.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Id just like to grab this opportunity to thank everyone for the comments and rep points and likes for the picons i put out , i do these selfishly for myself but enjoy sharing with the masses .
Iam glad that everyone that can use them finds them useful

Last edited:
Id just like to grab this opportunity to thank everyone for the comments and rep points and likes for the picons i put out , i do these selfishly for myself but enjoy sharing with the masses .
Iam glad that everyone that can use them finds them useful

Thanx for sharing them mate, a bit of rep / a few likes is the least we can do :)

** All picons updates are now HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

There have been and possibly will be loads more changes to service references in the next few weeks or so due to card pairing so it is inevitable that as soon as i have changed them , that they may well be wrong again or even missing so please bear with me no point doing them every day , i will just wait till things settle down , rest assured iam always on the case

Last edited:
Well done mate :)
I know how time consuming the task is

Sent from my iPhone

There have been and possibly will be loads more changes to service references in the next few weeks or so due to card pairing so it is inevitable that as soon as i have changed them , that they may well be wrong again or even missing so please bear with me no point doing them every day , i will just wait till things settle down , rest assured iam always on the case

Always appreciate you taking the time with these mate, they are fantastic :)

Dunno what happened to my other thread so files will have to go here for now , anyway sorry for no picons last month was really busy with DIY but anyways this pack has new picons and a few changed ones for xmas , as usual any problems let me know & ill try and get them sorted asap

Merry Xmas to you all aswell :xmas:

NB cannot upload the files due to lack of space so for now if you want them please email me and ill send them
[email protected]

Ill sort this out for you tonight mate :)

Sent from my iPhone

your upload limit should be fine mate if you wanna give it a try :)
add a new file to downloads :) let me know

Sorry but i am new to this. Where do i put these files to show up as picons on my openvix cloud ibox 2 please.

Picons named by service nme. For PLi/Vix images newer than 11 Nov 2014 and any others that have adopted the Service Name Picon code

Attachments

• MMCmedia_2014_11_07_(SNP).rar
    4 MB · Views: 17
Back