Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bitcoin worth over $60k

if you buy with cash then you may loss. Everything i have, i have mined over the last 3 years
equipment cost my 2.5k 3 years ago . i have took out that in cash and mined about 5k worth
i think the artical is wrong as big playes like paypal and so on are getting more geared up to
let people use crypto. goverments just fear it as have no control over it and cant print it at will

I definitely think cryptocurrencies are here to stay which ones will be around in the future that’s anyone’s guess.

I have been using CoinJar and just registered with CoinMetro to buy and trade coins
Is it a long term investment you’re thinking about.
I have Ada and have staked it from my cold wallet which earns interest on it and also have Ethereum.
I will add you need to do some research and understand what you are investigating your money into but you may have already done so.
I have learnt a lot from Benjamin Cowin’s channel and
Mike Jenkins from Coin Bureau on YouTube
There are lots of great projects out there to invest in but nobody knows which ones will stay the course.

Last edited:
Personally I’ve been holding Ada since it was around 45p a coin. I have just over 500 atm, with 10k I’d likely diversify between btc and Ada as I see Ada as a longterm stable coin and I’d use the btc as a source of wealth as it were. We’re in what appears to be a bull run atm though and Ada has hit its ATH, so now may not be the best time to buy. Alternatively it could continue to rise and in which case now is a good time to buy.

DYOR is the best advice anyone can give, check out cryptocurrency on Reddit for instance, read white papers and look at the technology involved and what they’re trying to do. Vet is another good coin IMO but it has an unknown future at present but can be bought very cheaply

yes it can but not sure if it can be staked on coinbase . but check about before buying as coinbase fees are high
Coinbase pro has lower fees. Same site though 😂
And I believe you can stake via it, but on an exchange it’s not your coin. I personally use Guarda wallet to stake, but you can use yoroi or deadalus

You can also stake Ada from a cold hardware wallet but you only get 3% but safer than using a hot wallet. Ada will hopefully upgrade to smart contracts in the near future and should push the price up.

You can also stake Ada from a cold hardware wallet but you only get 3% but safer than using a hot wallet. Ada will hopefully upgrade to smart contracts in the near future and should push the price up.
You mean the ledger? Or the nano-x wallets? I wouldn't get one unless you've got upwards of 2k+ in crypto. If you're wise, careful and just store the keys safe you don't need a hardware wallet imo.

You mean the ledger? Or the nano-x wallets? I wouldn't get one unless you've got upwards of 2k+ in crypto. If you're wise, careful and just store the keys safe you don't need a hardware wallet imo.
I meant from a hardware wallet mine being a Ledger nano x. I personally prefer to store my crypto on a cold wallet. I would agree about the 2k+ also…

I meant from a hardware wallet mine being a Ledger nano x. I personally prefer to store my crypto on a cold wallet. I would agree about the 2k+ also…
I've got the names mixed up, I know there is another hardware wallet, can't remember the name though. As I said, I use Guarda wallet, as it's a mult-coin wallet, and I have a few coins. I also had the monero wallet, but I sold my monero this week, tidy profit too of about 600%, sadly I only had 3.5x coins :/

I've got the names mixed up, I know there is another hardware wallet, can't remember the name though. As I said, I use Guarda wallet, as it's a mult-coin wallet, and I have a few coins. I also had the monero wallet, but I sold my monero this week, tidy profit too of about 600%, sadly I only had 3.5x coins :/
Trezor wallet maybe.
I have had bought and sold a few coins in recent months XLM, XRP and Ethereum. I only have Ada and Ethereum as long term investments though.

if you buy with cash then you may loss. Everything i have, i have mined over the last 3 years
equipment cost my 2.5k 3 years ago . i have took out that in cash and mined about 5k worth
i think the artical is wrong as big playes like paypal and so on are getting more geared up to
let people use crypto. goverments just fear it as have no control over it and cant print it at will
What's the electricity cost over 3 years?. I heard their greedy little buggers these mining rigs.
Those huge mining operations have their own coal powered sub stations

Trezor wallet maybe.
I have had bought and sold a few coins in recent months XLM, XRP and Ethereum. I only have Ada and Ethereum as long term investments though.
I hold XLM/XRP. I swapped my XRP for ADA before it sky rocketed, but you have to hold 20 XRP to be able to do anything, so it's a bubble of sorts as you can never sell/swap those 20 coins from what I can see.

I had hoped XLM would do much better, it being a IBM coin and all, but it's good for paying gas fees, although im not sure how you pay in XLM when moving coins around.

I have a small amount of BTC - £30 or so, like £3 of ETH, the rest is ADA/XLM/XRP.

the rig i have is 4 cards and is just about profitable but powered most of the time on solar meaning i still get some profit.

Back