Bit of legal advise if poss

just spoken to a solicitor.

gave the name of the sollicitor thats been emailing me, and theres NO record of them on the law societies database. cases like this will not qualify for legal aid, and she said going by the sounds of the case, itd be a miracle to find a solicitor to take it on as a no win no fee case

so now i dont know wether to ignore it and see what happens, email then back politley asking them to boil their heads in a vat of kittens piss, or go to the local county court and start a claim against her for the full amount, interest, and storage fees of the stuff just for her cheek lol

gave the name of the sollicitor thats been emailing me, and theres NO record of them on the law societies database. cases like this will not qualify for legal aid, and she said going by the sounds of the case, itd be a miracle to find a solicitor to take it on as a no win no fee case

so now i dont know wether to ignore it and see what happens, email then back politley asking them to boil their heads in a vat of kittens piss, or go to the local county court and start a claim against her for the full amount, interest, and storage fees of the stuff just for her cheek lol

That's it: get your claim in first.
Good luck mate

just as i thought tbh crock o shite tin pot setup
Theres not a qualified brief in the land that would act in such a manor !!
Do not email or write to them again simple as that ...
Theres a few points i will make One is the only costs they can put forward is those for preparing the case to county court this involves making affidavits collating evidence and attending the court ...
This will no way on earth ever be allowed by any judge in the county to get to any where near £1200 + in costs ... Jokers springs to mind and scaremongering is what there doing ... It cant happen ..
Ok secondly theres not many if any solicitors who would take a claim no win no fee where theres a remote chance of a counter claim as they can result in a loss and they have to eat the fees ...
And also there not allowed to claim interest unless theres a provision in contract And you sighed this contract and it was witnessed , They can claim after judgment if the judge makes a provision for this at there request tbh this is rare ...
Theres more to point to the fact they are just egging you on but you will find this out with time , don't bite if you require a resolution file a claim against them and see them in court , this can be done online @ https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp
or just wait and file a counter claim i would strike 1st just coz of there cheek and intimidation ...

Its your call you opponent seems week and now worthy of a fight so use that as a starting point read the web page i gave you carefully and follow the guide to the letter using the advise service if required ...
ABOVE ALL don't reply to letters emails only court forms are important ....
and don't let it worry you buddy ...

hey m8 here is the site she used lol

http://www.lawyer.com/

yep, ive searched that site for elmsley collins, also done a who is on the site, its based in the US

may see if i can get a few quid together over the next week or so and start a claim against her instead

As has been said, no qualified solicitor deals with people via email like this. She is a lying bitch.

First thing. Go to another solicitor. Even try a CAB office. There are always plenty of newly qualified solicitors who will help you out to get on the ladder. You will surprised how different opinions can be.

Or get your free 1/2 hour, and pay the solicitor to write to her, explaining.

1. That you require your invoices settled, in return for her goods. It is perfectly reasonable to ask for this exchange.

2. That if she does not pay you your bill, you will file a claim against her at court.

3. That upon analysis of the email correspondence, your solicitor has advised you not to respond to her, or her supposed lawyer. All correspondence must be conducted through your representative.

4. That after searching the Law Society register, there is no record that her representative is allowed to practise law in the UK, and the matter is under investigation, quoting the faud act (as karym6 so rightly pointed out).

Do not email her again.

Back