Bis Prepaid hotbird 13 e not clearing with latest firmware

wolftje

DW Regular +
Reaction score
on tm7102hd and tm5402hd I could not get the BisFr package working ...
With Ci-module Neonotion viaccess secure it cleared . Does it mean Bisfr have changed finally towards viaccess secure ? Or am I just beeing silly and did I need to put the latest patched firmware.
As most people i know use tm only with original firmware But that is not always an option for those people ...

on tm7102hd and tm5402hd I could not get the BisFr package working ...
With Ci-module Neonotion viaccess secure it cleared . Does it mean Bisfr have changed finally towards viaccess secure ? Or am I just beeing silly and did I need to put the latest patched firmware.
As most people i know use tm only with original firmware But that is not always an option for those people ...

I just tried my bis card (violette, not prepaid) in my 5402 card slot, and all channels clear normally...still no sign of viaccess secure here...(btw, if secure was used, they wouldn't be shareable anymore, currently still open with my server) don't know what could be the problem with yours, very strange if channels clear once in secure cam.
Which phantom patch are you using (I have the latest)?
Also, if viaccess secure is ever used on bis (it is already for just few channels), you should consider swapping your neotion for a smit secure...smit is dual (decrypts more than one channel, neotion cant). Smit also works better on TMs.

to be clear on this problem :
- the smartcard Type was a new pre-paid 1 yr, Start activation from a bisfr channel on 13E
- As stated I used only original firmware from technomate as the person in question does not want to have altered / Illegal firmware
- I could not even read the smartcard in tm7102hd and tm5402hd.
- The neotion cam worked instantly without problems on tm7102hd and tm5402hd.
I know the Smit Cam is better but the person has this neo cam , what can you do about it, no choice there.

Anyway, thanx for the feedback, it is good to know there is not a widespread problem at this moment.

He did not buy the card from the normal regular channels who sell them here in belgium but from an online shop in france I never heard off.
only one more question : Could it be that there are new type of BISfr smartcards 1 yr prepaid going around ?

Sorry I cant help more, it could be a new type of prepaid card...don't know, not heard of it.
I did not realize you said the card was used in tm with official firmware...could be the issue, worth trying it in a patched box and see if channels clear.
At least having the card in neotion cam it will clear the few channels using the secure mode, unwatchable without it.

Hi Wolftje,

I was reading French forums today, it seems that for some reasons some BIS's subscribers have same issue with tm6800/6902 and 5402.
Their Bis card is no longer "working" in the tm's card slot, channels clear once inserted in the smit secure(or neotion).

My card is still working in my 5402card slot, I don't know for how long, but maybe the sign they have finally decided to use the secure mode, only few subscribers are affected so far...are they doing it "slowly" & and in turn to make it easy on their hotline?

ONE thing I still don't understand so far, why TMs boxes only???!!!

Today I had a "virgin" bisfr smartcard Prepaid 1 yr, i cannot get it fully init cleared with CCCam 2.1.0 or 2.3.0. It only opens some very basic channels and that's it.
I'm under the impression it only works on HB 13e 11681H. for example can get it to open Equidia Live (But i'm sure i put the card into a smit or neo module it will work fully.
Very strange.
I have not yet tested on Technomate.

Back