BISFR - Equida Live 12303v HotBird 13E, original sub / smartcard Problem decoding TM

wolftje

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I juist wanted to point out that we need VERY quickly a new patch or update for the decoding with an original subscription
BISFR / smartcard on the Technomate of the channel Equidia LIVE 12303v Hotbird 13E.
This is a disaster as a lot of people in Belgium and the netherlands are having problems with the decoding of that channel at this very moment.
Dreambox CCcam
Protek HD recevers
TM5402HD
cannot open the channel anymore with an original SUB.
I have tried 117, and latest original firmware from TM and the latest patched firmware from Phantom.

Phantom if you read this, could you look into it ?

I think they switched the Viaccess encoding yesterday (friday) around 13h30 Belgium Time....

Re: BISFR - Equida Live 12303v HotBird 13E, original sub / smartcard Problem decoding

I juist wanted to point out that we need VERY quickly a new patch or update for the decoding with an original subscription
BISFR / smartcard on the Technomate of the channel Equidia LIVE 12303v Hotbird 13E.
This is a disaster as a lot of people in Belgium and the netherlands are having problems with the decoding of that channel at this very moment.
Dreambox CCcam
Protek HD recevers
TM5402HD
cannot open the channel anymore with an original SUB.
I have tried 117, and latest original firmware from TM and the latest patched firmware from Phantom.

Phantom if you read this, could you look into it ?

I think they switched the Viaccess encoding yesterday (friday) around 13h30 Belgium Time....

They DO have switched this channel to viaccess secure (they will, anyway, use acs3.1 for the whole package in the future). You need the viaccess secure cam(SMIT SECURE DUAL OR VIACCESS NEOTION ACS 3.1) & viewing card for this channel. I have inserted my card in my smit secure dual cam, and equidia live is clearing. This is to prevent/against sharing....

Others channels are already in viaccess secure : LuckyJack (on panorama) GolfChannel (on cinerama) and the NEWLY sport channel BE INSPORT 1HD, soon BE INSPORT 2HD (100% Euro 2012/2016, 100% World Cup 2014/2018, 100% Champions League, 100% Ligue1, LIGA, BUNDESLIGA, Rugby, Boxing & a lot more....in French...only):

Beinsport 10.90€/mois
Beinsport + PANORAMA 14.9€/mois
Beinsport + PANORAMA + NIGHT 17.9€/mois
Beinsport + PANORAMA + CINERAMA 17.9€/mois
Beinsport + ULTIMUM 19.9€/mois

They started yesterday, with some FTA broadcast (AGAIN with the card inserted in a viaccess secure cam ONLY..., not clearing with card inserted in the ANY receiver slot)

Hope this help, unfortunately...bad news, I really dont think Phantom can do anything about it...needs to make the card reader "compatible"...look like this is the beginning of the end of bistv via cccam...

Last edited:
Re: BISFR - Equida Live 12303v HotBird 13E, original sub / smartcard Problem decoding

I have a tm5402 with patch 115, a viaccess cam with a bis sub too and I just checked that I can open equidia live with no problems at all. We are Sunday at 1540.

I have the viaccess neotion cam inserted to the ca with my sub bis card inside.
I have to say that with my panorama sub I cannot open lucky jack thought.

Info posted yesterday:

"Bonsoir
J'ai appris récemment que le cryptage temporaire en secure d' Equidia est du à une erreur de manip ...
Retour au Viaccess non secure depuis !"

"Good evening
I learned recently that the temporary secure encryption of Equidia is due to an error of manipulation ...
Back to Viaccess not secure since! "

Be InSport will remain in secure mode

I have the viaccess neotion cam inserted to the ca with my sub bis card inside.
I have to say that with my panorama sub I cannot open lucky jack thought.

hi,

in a tm box?
neotion model?

have no problem here with my card in secure cam.

Back